Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions And Answers - prof zooruka

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

why would i delete a legit question - stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    ok heres my question, and dont fuckin delete it.

Prof, what would u do if u found out that the god you worship never existed? whether its that another religion is right or that science unequivocally disporoves any religion?
    Firstly... You have the workings of Jesus (the miracles the teachings ect...) these prove there is a God ... secondly There is no other religion that has a teacher like Jesus who did the things he did or taught the things he said, and if you say there are I say they are all fakes (demoniclly inspired) or man made myths...also if there are so called good teachings in another religion like buddhism, islam ect... remember what the bible says :

2 cor 11:14 "But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

What this means is even the devil can create false religions so they appear good, but in the end are all designed to keep you away from the true religion christianity.

As for science disproving God....this will never happen, as science learns from what God created, and everything in this world that exists around us, points to intelligant design (which means that it was created by somthing or someone who knew what he was doing !!!! and I believe that was God.) as opposed to the scientific theory of creation by chance.

thanks for your question

Peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-06-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Has anyone seen the video The Qur'an and the Bible in the Light of Science?
    Its between Dr William Campbelt from Pensylvania, USA and Dr Zakir Naik from Mumbai, India.
    Very interesting!

"So Dark the Con of Man"

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

Peace be with you !
    Do you type this each time you post, or you have it somehow stuck, like some template?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    Do you type this each time you post, or you have it somehow stuck, like some template?

Just curious.

I type it....Because I want to offer peace to all, even though we might disagree on certain things.

peace be with you !

Firstly... You have the workings of Jesus (the miracles the teachings ect...) these prove there is a God ... secondly There is no other religion that has a teacher like Jesus who did the things he did or taught the things he said, and if you say there are I say they are all fakes (demoniclly inspired) or man made myths...also if there are so called good teachings in another religion like buddhism, islam ect... remember what the bible says :

2 cor 11:14 "But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

What this means is even the devil can create false religions so they appear good, but in the end are all designed to keep you away from the true religion christianity.

As for science disproving God....this will never happen, as science learns from what God created, and everything in this world that exists around us, points to intelligant design (which means that it was created by somthing or someone who knew what he was doing !!!! and I believe that was God.) as opposed to the scientific theory of creation by chance.

thanks for your question

Peace be with you !
    ok lets take two things u said here and experiment..u know, like scientists..eloels

first...since science can only discover things god created...what if scientists discover that God does exist but he is a liar (like humans, since we are created in his image) moreover, they discover that since the devil can disguise himself as one of the light..he IS the devil?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    ok lets take two things u said here and experiment..u know, like scientists..eloels

first...since science can only discover things god created...what if scientists discover that God does exist but he is a liar (like humans, since we are created in his image) moreover, they discover that since the devil can disguise himself as one of the light..he IS the devil?

ummm no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

well -

maybe this is a disguise - and you got tricked

pastors and preachers of the bible claim to be light bearers also - maybe they are misleading you concerning jesus -

maybe you are 100% correct and there is a holy trinity and hell fire for bad people when they die - but what you DO NOT have concerning these things are facts - these are things you believe -

you did say that this picture of yours is an accurate description of the jesus of the bible - a caucasian born and raised in the middle east - in the bible, it states that he came from a pacific bloodline - so, if he was/is caucasian, are black, and everyone else considered a gentile ?

1. Proverbs 18:2
      A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.
      Proverbs 18:1-3 (in Context) Proverbs 18 (Whole Chapter)

1. Matthew 13:14
      In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: " 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
      Matthew 13:13-15 (in Context) Matthew 13 (Whole Chapter)

As Salaam Alaikum

ya he didnt even answer my question

you state matter of factly things you can not know. Scientifically speaking MUCH existed before the earth, including other planets, stars, galaxies. Your assumptions are based on a falsehood.
    you disregarded this. Please address it.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Banned

wow people love to attack innocent christians.

fucking bigots man.

a guy named christian..used to pick on me...eloels.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    wow people love to attack innocent christians.

fucking bigots man.
    I find it funny that ruka states any religion that isn't christianity or judaism comes from the devil and then the people who question that mode of thinking are the ones accused of being bigots.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    you state matter of factly things you can not know. Scientifically speaking MUCH existed before the earth, including other planets, stars, galaxies. Your assumptions are based on a falsehood.

The scientists have a secret visionz they will never tell you.....though a few assorted dating methods give the earth in millions and billions of years, there are far more that limit the earths age to thousands of years.

Why are we not told of this ????

Because it would unravel the politicallly correct and scientifically pagan notion of evolution.

Its funny visionz you are always telling me not to believe everything you hear yet you seem to believe scientist at the drop of a hat.

peace be with you !

The scientists have a secret visionz they will never tell you.....though a few assorted dating methods give the earth in millions and billions of years, there are far more that limit the earths age to thousands of years.
    exactly how old do you think the earth is?
    and what dating methods date it back that long?
    Why are we not told of this ????

Because it would unravel the politicallly correct and scientifically pagan notion of evolution.
    trust me prof - we are told this (time and time again actually).....its just that nobody pays it any mind because it makes no logical sense

Its funny visionz you are always telling me not to believe everything you hear yet you seem to believe scientist at the drop of a hat.
    all due respect prof - it doesn't take simply hearing a scientist say "the earth is billions of years old" to come to the conclusion that it really is that old, or at the very least, much older than a few thousand years

there's innumerable factors that ANYONE can look into with little effort, and without the word from a scientist - like fossils, erosion, the time it would take to develop a stable atmosphere, ect.
    or one's common sense that a six sextillion ton ball of mass didn't pop out of thin air in a nanosecond and start inhabiting multi-cellular intelligent life several thousand years ago.
    when one's LOGIC is involved it doesn't take a scientist

praise "Bob"