Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Questions And Answers - prof zooruka

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    No I haven`t read the koran....but I have read excerpts from it....and what I read wasn`t pretty...but drunk I have no intrest in trying to be one of these liberal, new aged hippies...who think they are intellectual because they embrace all religions...when in fact they are being led astray.
    why do you assume that because you READ something, you HAVE to embrace it?
    why can't you seek to LEARN?

Im more grimey and like to stick to my beliefs...that doesn`t mean I haven`t inquired about what other religions are about..I have been on that search and saw that christianity is the truth...
    what other ways of life/ religions have you fully studied enough to completely understand?

Veteran Member

Thumbs down

No I haven`t read the koran....but I have read excerpts from it....and what I read wasn`t pretty...but drunk I have no intrest in trying to be one of these liberal, new aged hippies...who think they are intellectual because they embrace all religions...when in fact they are being led astray.

Im more grimey and like to stick to my beliefs...that doesn`t mean I haven`t inquired about what other religions are about..I have been on that search and saw that christianity is the truth...not to mention my religion has helped me with some tough situation in life.

peace be with you !

TO TALK ABOUT ISLAM WORLD U NEED TO READ KUORAN 1OFALL TO KNOW WHAT U TALKING BOUT
    U BITCHIN AS A POOR IGNORANT BUT DO WAHT U WANT

PEACE BE WIT U lool

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

please don't
    lol i know how u feel
    when i hear people tell me this its the most offensive thing to me

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

we've been to science, math, and social studies class - it's like you only go to gym......to pass out pamphlets

Im more grimey and like to stick to my beliefs...that doesn`t mean I haven`t inquired about what other religions are about..I have been on that search and saw that christianity is the truth...not to mention my religion has helped me with some tough situation in life.

peace be with you !

you haven't been on much of a search if you've never read the Quaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    okay...i guess that somehow doesn't count as fighting him...
    will the devil not exist after this ?
    No he will exist ...its just he will exist in hell and eternal torment for all eternity.

what does this matter?
    besides you should know after posting my pictures everywhere
    I know your white...hence the mumm ra you are white comment...I was just surprised the way you worded the statment you made...it was like you wasn`t white.

this is my problem with it - christianity does not require any behavior change (upliftment)
    doesn't require living healthily, peacefully, or righteously

Yes it does it requires you to repent and changes your ways and live according to the bible...Jesus called it being born again.

you yourself (Prof Zooruka) even confirmed this when you told me jesus would accept someone into heaven who did nothing but bad with their life while wholeheartedly believing in jesus
    but someone who lived nothing but a righteous life but did not believe in jesus would get punished for eternity
    - there is nothing you could say that would make me NOT have a problem with this
    Look if a person was living in sin all there lives but on there death bed repented and believed in Jesus...they would be saved.... as opposed to a person who lived rightiously (which is impossible anyway without Jesus) but who didn`t believe in Jesus...proof of this is the good thief who believed in Jesus while next to him on the cross and was told by Jesus he would be in paridise.

peace be with you !

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

lol i know how u feel
    when i hear people tell me this its the most offensive thing to me
    because they're arrogant/self righteous and they look down on you as if they have light that you need - such is the way of the blind

what does the bible say about those low in spirit though

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    because they're arrogant/self righteous and they look down on you as if they have light that you need - such is the way of the blind

what does the bible say about those low in spirit though

No sunny it`s actually because they care about you and want you to be saved...it`s just the evil one has blinded you to this so you look at it as arrogance.

also you cats talk about building all the time...yet all you do is come on here and attack (mainly christianity)... You only seem to build with people who talk in false hood....(eg islam , buddhism taoism 5%ers ect...)

peace be with you !

No he will exist ...its just he will exist in hell and eternal torment for all eternity.
    children stories -
    anyways, so the devil, who is already occupying hell, will be cast into his own domain.....and be tormented in his own domain for eternity...?
    gotcha.

I know your white...hence the mumm ra you are white comment...I was just surprised the way you worded the statment you made...it was like you wasn`t white.
    lets set something straight here - i have no attachment to my skin
    what i told you was the facts of the situation regardless of who I may or may not be - and that's what matters to me

Yes it does it requires you to repent and changes your ways and live according to the bible...Jesus called it being born again.
    no - it requires you to repent, NOT change your ways -
    as you will so eloquently explain here:

Look if a person was living in sin all there lives but on there death bed repented and believed in Jesus...they would be saved.... as opposed to a person who lived rightiously (which is impossible anyway without Jesus) but who didn`t believe in Jesus...proof of this is the good thief who believed in Jesus while next to him on the cross and was told by Jesus he would be in paridise.

peace be with you !
    this is EXACTLY what i just told you Prof, only you reworded it with some extra words for us
    and i still have a problem with it

Veteran Member

please zooruka tell me what u know about muslim world

start

also you cats talk about building all the time...yet all you do is come on here and attack (mainly christianity)... You only seem to build with people who talk in false hood....(eg islam , buddhism taoism 5%ers ect...)
    and this is NOT arrogant??

okay..

Veteran Member

waste of time

children stories -
    anyways, so the devil, who is already occupying hell, will be cast into his own domain.....and be tormented in his own domain for eternity...?
    gotcha.
    the devil is not in hell now...he roams free to serve his purpose...but one day he will be put there.

lets set something straight here - i have no attachment to my skin
    what i told you was the facts of the situation regardless of who I may or may not be - and that's what matters to me
    o.k mumm ra whatever !!!!!

no - it requires you to repent, NOT change your ways -
    :
    Yes it does read the bible mumm ra and find the part when Jesus says you must be reborn again.

this is EXACTLY what i just told you Prof, only you reworded it with some extra words for us
    and i still have a problem with it

Mumm ra...Im not saying you don`t have to change your ways..all I am saying is you will be saved if you on your death bed repent and accept Jesus as lord and saviour....as OPPOSED !!!!! to someone who claims to live rightously but does not except Jesus as Lord....stop twisting my words.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    please zooruka tell me what u know about muslim world

start

enough.

peace be with you !

and this is NOT arrogant??

No Its not arrogance mumm ra.

The truth must be told !!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

im honestly not seeing how we have a disagreement prof, pardon me
    you just said sinful person who repents a second before they die (thus, NO behavior change from evil ways) = heaven
    righteous person who doesn't accept jesus = eternal hellfire
    is this not correct? I'm telling you i have a problem with it.

lets say someone cures cancer, gets rid of poverty, never so much as has a negative thought their entire life, always shows peace in their ways and actions, and doesn't believe in jesus....are they NOT a righteous person in your eye?
    No Its not arrogance mumm ra.

The truth must be told !!!!!!!!!!!
    perhaps one should seek their dictionary
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-13-2010 at 02:02 AM.