Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Questions And Answers - prof zooruka

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    No sunny it`s actually because they care about you and want you to be saved...it`s just the evil one has blinded you to this so you look at it as arrogance.

you feel that "the evil one" has blinded me

i'm saying that you are blinded by white supremacy - your words wreak of it and it's sad

also you cats talk about building all the time...yet all you do is come on here and attack (mainly christianity)... You only seem to build with people who talk in false hood....(eg islam , buddhism taoism 5%ers ect...)
    peace be with you !
    no one comes in this section of wucorp and disses Christianity as a whole - no one continuously promotes their belief that Christianity is from the devil - you come in here constantly spamming about how Islam is from the devil -

we talk about self improvement - community awareness - and living cleaner more healthier lives mostly

these are your words

sunny if you think about it the blacks in american today in a thousand years or more,will become white eventually, because as each generation passes there skin will lighten, generation by generation as the climate in america isn`t hot, so they will slowly lighten and adapt to the american enviroment and eventually become white, just like cacasians did....

you must get allot of laughs after writing shit like this - you have to be playing devils advocate or something cause no one in the world, over ten years old can think like this

Quote Originally Posted by mumm ra View Post
    children stories -
    anyways, so the devil, who is already occupying hell, will be cast into his own domain.....and be tormented in his own domain for eternity...?
    Gotcha.

lmmfao !

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    im honestly not seeing how we have a disagreement prof, pardon me
    you just said sinful person who repents a second before they die (thus, NO behavior change from evil ways) = heaven
    righteous person who doesn't accept jesus = eternal hellfire
    is this not correct? .
    The repentance is the changing of the behaviour, but if you like the good theif have no more time left to prove this, you will be saved...remember God knows all and he knows who is sincere and who isn`t.

lets say someone cures cancer, gets rid of poverty, never so much as has a negative thought their entire life, always shows peace in their ways and actions, and doesn't believe in jesus....are they NOT a righteous person in your eye?
    No they are not !!!!

peace be with you !

mumm ra !

sunny if you think about it the blacks in american today in a thousand years or more,will become white eventually, because as each generation passes there skin will lighten, generation by generation as the climate in america isn`t hot, so they will slowly lighten and adapt to the american enviroment and eventually become white, just like cacasians did....

sunny prove to me that black skin isn`t a result of climate...and if you take someone out of that climate they will gradually become lighter until they become white...or if you take a white person and put them in a hot enviroment they will become darker.

prove me wrong ????

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-13-2010 at 02:17 AM.

the devil is not in hell now...he roams free to serve his purpose...but one day he will be put there.

isn't hitler in hell ?

and there is no devil there to poke him in the ass with a pitch fork

or to control the demonic minions ?

or is hitler on line with the likes of cain, nimrod, and ceasar, waiting in purgatory for the devil to get there and open the door so they can get in ?

some fanatics will say that i don't belive in all of this that because i'm not a child of god -

so if i don't take in your words as fact and start to believe that jesus died for my sins, i'm going to hell right ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    isn't hitler in hell ?

and there is no devil there to poke him in the ass with a pitch fork

or to control the demonic minions ?

or is hitler on line with the likes of cain, nimrod, and ceasar, waiting in purgatory for the devil to get there and open the door so they can get in ?

some fanatics will say that i don't belive in all of this that because i'm not a child of god -

so if i don't take in your words as fact and start to believe that jesus died for my sins, i'm going to hell right ?

The judgement hasn`t happend yet...so nobody is in hell yet.

peace be with you !

The repentance is the changing of the behaviour,
    not even your BELIEFS will make this statement correct prof
    repentance is changing of a THOUGHT
    BEHAVIOR is something that is PHYSICALLY ACTED OUT OVER TIME
    if you put a thought into your head a second before you die, then die, YOU HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR BEHAVIORAL CHANGE

No they are not !!!!

peace be with you !

mumm ra !
    saving the world is not a righteous action
    pillaging, raping, killing, enslaving, while believing in jesus is what is righteous
    this is all i need to know prof - thank you for your time
    i think i have the greatest understanding of where you're coming from that i could obtain

sunny prove to me that black skin isn`t a result of climate...and if you take someone out of that climate they will gradually become lighter until they become white...or if you take a white person and put them in a hot enviroment they will become darker.

prove me wrong ????

peace be with you !
    how old are you yo ?

prove me wrong ????

peace be with you !
    why do polar bears have black skin?
    and before you say something - they do not have white fur. it's translucent.

i think i have the greatest understanding of where you're coming from that i could obtain

lol - close thread ?

not even your BELIEFS will make this statement correct prof
    repentance is changing of a THOUGHT
    BEHAVIOR is something that is PHYSICALLY ACTED OUT OVER TIME
    if you put a thought into your head a second before you die, then die, YOU HAVE NO MORE TIME FOR BEHAVIORAL CHANGE
    Thats not true....and if like you say repentance is a thought process then it is a behavioural change because all thought leads to behaviour whether good or bad.

saving the world is not a righteous action
    pillaging, raping, killing, enslaving, while believing in jesus is what is righteous
    remember Jesus said not all who call me lord lord will go to heaven...So in saying this Jesus knew there would be fake christians out there...so people who do those sort of things are hypocrits and fake christians and will also be punished if deemed to be so.

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    how old are you yo ?
    sunny prove me wrong !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

because all thought leads to behaviour whether good or bad.
    not if you are dead

remember Jesus said not all who call me lord lord will go to heaven...So in saying this Jesus knew there would be fake christians out there...so people who do those sort of things are hypocrits and fake christians and will also be punished if deemed to be so.
    christians can do all these things - then repent and go to heaven, thus being true christians.
    i have no further questions prof. i see ey'thing. i see ey'thing.

sunny prove me wrong !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

what about the climate thing ?

you are correct

black people turn white in the snow

africans move to europe just so that their descendants can turn white

i dare you to reread all of your words and the replies to your words in this thread

i dare you

SHAOLIN STUDENT

my last question on page 2 was never answered