Thread: brock took all the fun out of the track reviews forum

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default brock took all the fun out of the track reviews forum

after speakin 2 this nigga thru pm its pretty clear that this forum is his and his alone ... its not for the posters, its not for the fans, its for brock ... i aintpostin the messages but thats how he came off

he got all these plans to cross reference and cross pollenate and all that other dumb shit but he's forgettin about one thing -- the posters!! brock you dumbass, no one is gonna come to the reviews forum if you keep hoggin up all the threads ... ur on a fuckin time crisis to flood the page with anything u want u forgettin the fact that ur alienating the rest of the forum in the process

dumbass

this nigga talkin bout startin a youtube channel n shit, nigga no one even posts in the threads ahahahahahah you thinkin too far ahead ... why cant u just let the posters have fun with the forum and stop takin this shit so serious .. stop stealing all the fun nigga, stop

Your ideas are dumb. That's why you got blown off.

Go post in a Tupac forum.

As i made it perfectly clear in the pm, I don't need your help. It is unwanted. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock
    As i made it perfectly clear in the pm, I don't need your help. It is unwanted. Thank you.
    case and point ... brock aint buildin that forum up for wu corp, he's buildin it up for himself ... hoggin all the threads and not lettin other posters feel like they can contribute ... it must b lonely in that forum all by urself

Nobody is saying you can't post in the forum. Nobody is saying you can't post new threads in the forum. I'm saying I don't want your help. You in particular. If anybody else wants to volunteer to help me, that's fine.

the reason no one posts in that forum is because you took all the fun out of it ... the forum should've started empty and you let the users post songs they want to post and move along at the pace in which the forum wants to go, not at rapid speed so u can speed up the process, for what? why is it so vital for you to get all these threads up? you got a deadline? exactly, so stop bein a buzzkill and let people discuss the tracks they wanna discuss ...

that forum is gonna fail and its gonna b ur fault

I do have a deadline actually. I want the top 250 out by the end of next year. I figure it will take 4 months to post all the songs and another 5-6 months to get all the votes I need to get an accurate sample and another 2 weeks compiling all the data, and making the list. Look, it's only ten or so songs a day. You can't write a one sentence review and click vote 10 times a day? It's that taxing? Gimme a break. It takes less than 2 minutes to make one of those polls, it should take you half that time to say something and vote. Maybe 5 minutes more if you actually have to listen to a song. And don't kid yourself, I'm posting a lot of jewels, there's some shit in there I didn't even know about.

Anyway, In about 3 months you will have just about every track the Clan ever did, linked up to a youtube video at your disposal. Use it, or don't. I know a lot of people will get good use out of it. I'm sorry if you're not one of them, but everybody can't be satisfied. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I do have a deadline actually. I want the top 250 out by the end of next year. I figure it will take 4 months to post all the songs and another 5-6 months to get all the votes I need to get an accurate sample and another 2 weeks compiling all the data, and making the list. Look, it's only ten or so songs a day. You can't write a one sentence review and click vote 10 times a day? It's that taxing? Gimme a break. It takes less than 2 minutes to make one of those polls, it should take you half that time to say something and vote. Maybe 5 minutes more if you actually have to listen to a song. And don't kid yourself, I'm posting a lot of jewels, there's some shit in there I didn't even know about.

Anyway, In about 3 months you will have just about every track the Clan ever did, linked up to a youtube video at your disposal. Use it, or don't. I know a lot of people will get good use out of it. I'm sorry if you're not one of them, but everybody can't be satisfied. Thank You.

Haahahahaha I love that gif.

Hey Tupac was killed by the illuminati you know.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

long term plns for a website u dot own = soawf to the fullest!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

this topic has been brought up several times..
    as ive said be4
    i think if the sub was called track polls rather than track reviews people may be more apt to help fagmire with his statistic gathering..\
    cause there has not been one full track review that i have scene in that section..
    no disection of lyrics,beats,samples..
    just one line reviews..
    the admins have no care..
    this is an epic fail just like the ilc
    other ideas have also been brought up 2 admins about increasing the audio of the site..
    but i quess they wud rather have him post u-tube linx..
    also if people can post there own threads..why the fuck is there a " request line"
    these are all facts..
    once again fagmire get my name out ur mouth..
    the whole #1 fan shit is way fuckin old
    an it seems there are plenty of others out there that show an prove the same points to u as myself but u nor admins care..

You keep posting about me, so it's gonna stay up.