Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be a man!

{>____<}

Red face Be a man!

How do you feel about a woman taking care of a man? How do you feel about a man laying up not doing a damn thing? I often see women taking care of men financially and sexually. I feel like the role has been switched. Men don't want to be men anymore. They rather go out shopping for Air Forces and white t-shirts, listen to rap, joy ride, sex,drugs, etc. I'm having a hard time understanding why women do this to themselfs. What's wrong with a man who has something going for himself? What's wrong with a man who doesn't dress like a complete idiot? What's wrong with a man who doesn't do drugs? Where's the respect?

WTF? Women who have BA's degrees dating men who don't even have a high school diploma, and no job! A freaking bum. The bible says "If a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat". I agree.

Discuss.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

JRoll

I agree too. It's turning into a disgrace.

Its a new age and time, son! Women want to be independent. And if the guy knows how to break her off, she gonna let him hang around for a while.

ESPECIALLY if he knows how to break her off!
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

I AM HIPHOP

I want a woman that takes pride in sucking cock
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    Its a new age and time, son! Women want to be independent. And if the guy knows how to break her off, she gonna let him hang around for a while.

ESPECIALLY if he knows how to break her off!
    I don't have a problem with women that want to be independent. Actually that's a very good thing. I'm talking about men who leech off of women. A REAL man doesn't leech. A real man doesn't lay up not doing nothing. A real man works and provides.

What do you mean by "breaking off"?

I AM HIPHOP

what else does a real man do?
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    I want a woman that takes pride in sucking cock
    Who can somehow avoid being a ho in the process??

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
    uhu, someone is mad cause he's stuck at the office all day and dont have time for drugs and other cool shit.
    No. I'm a college student working a part-time job. I take pride in what I do. I ain't a leech.

I AM HIPHOP

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    Who can somehow avoid being a ho in the process??
    yes, obviously lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    How do you feel about a woman taking care of a man? How do you feel about a man laying up not doing a damn thing? I often see women taking care of men financially and sexually. I feel like the role has been switched. Men don't want to be men anymore. They rather go out shopping for Air Forces and white t-shirts, listen to rap, joy ride, sex,drugs, etc. I'm having a hard time understanding why women do this to themselfs. What's wrong with a man who has something going for himself? What's wrong with a man who doesn't dress like a complete idiot? What's wrong with a man who doesn't do drugs? Where's the respect?

WTF? Women who have BA's degrees dating men who don't even have a high school diploma, and no job! A freaking bum. The bible says "If a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat". I agree.

Discuss.
    nothing. and there are plenty of shorties out there that wont deal with u if u not coming correct as far as your shit goes. u need to get around different chicks, go to different spots or some shit. im 32 and i deal with dime chicks around my same age bracket and they not dealing with nigguhs thats over 25 and still wearing sneakers on athe daily, going to spots where 18 year olds can get in, dont want to deal with a dude whose every other word is a curse, look down on 'hustling' etc...and we all from the get bizy areas of up north but the word is progression...2008 nigguhs still in they 36 chamber era..its 8diagrams over here baby!!!!!!!!!!

I firmly believe that a man should take care of his woman. no matter what situation he is in. a real man is one that takes care of his fam.

but if women are ok with men being bums. then so be it, i highly doubt theres alot of women who are willing to look after men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I don't have a problem with women that want to be independent. Actually that's a very good thing. I'm talking about men who leech off of women. A REAL man doesn't leech. A real man doesn't lay up not doing nothing. A real man works and provides.

What do you mean by "breaking off"?
    Oh, God.. You're from the midwest.. :sigh:
    "Breaking off" is slang -a -lang for satisfactarye-ing a wimmunz in duh bedroomz. ya dig?

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    what else does a real man do?
    Thats pretty much it. As long as you try to care for ya seeds, if the woman is making bread like Oprah, you can live off her lands like Oprah's man do.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    I firmly believe that a man should take care of his woman. no matter what situation he is in. a real man is one that takes care of his fam.

but if women are ok with men being bums. then so be it, i highly doubt theres alot of women who are willing to look after men.
    Is this a statement on financials? How does this apply if she makes $500,000 a year and you have no degree?

well yeah its about financials. i dnt think it matters if she earning 500k a year. the man, even if he dont have a degree, he should atleast make a contribution. instead of totally depending on the woman.

a man should make the woman his with feel that she is in good hands.

well yeah its about financials.
    Bah! Its nothing but pride you speak of.

Your pittly money is useless if she could afford to buy you.

well yeah its about financials. i dnt think it matters if she earning 500k a year. the man, even if he dont have a degree, he should atleast make a contribution. instead of totally depending on the woman.
    I'll agree with you here. But contribution is such a general term.
    How should he contribute if she makes 500k and he earns 25k?

a man should make the woman his with feel that she is in good hands.
    I'll agree here. But this is more of an emotional perception on the woman's part.