Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: the only reason white guilt still exists today

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    some of what traz says is true...we have been put in cages.

BUT

most of us haven't TRIED to see where the boundary of our cages lie.

some of us would be surprised to find that the cage is quite large and contains everything we THINK we want.

for some of us, the cage is environmental and can be explored with the 5 senses.

for some of us, the cage is mental and can be explored thru introspection.

for all of us, the cage's strength is inversely proportional to each individual's strength.

you want freedom, justice and equality?

THEN GET STRONG.

the cage got us holding on one cage bar each

there is no WE or US - there is no black community - the contents in the pot are thoroughly melted - if black people don't start uniting and making some progress, i'm gonna fuck all of yall up - true talk

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    if black people don't start uniting and making some progress, i'm gonna fuck all of yall up - true talk

whatever, black ppl are lazy in the end of the day.
    africans come over here not knowing english and make more money then white ppl
    so do chinks
    so does everyone not from the western hemisphere. so there's really no excuse. but at the same time most black ppl are doing just as well as duh white peehpel, just not on wucorp.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

some of what traz says is true...we have been put in cages.

BUT

most of us haven't TRIED to see where the boundary of our cages lie.

some of us would be surprised to find that the cage is quite large and contains everything we THINK we want.

for some of us, the cage is environmental and can be explored with the 5 senses.

for some of us, the cage is mental and can be explored thru introspection.

for all of us, the cage's strength is inversely proportional to each individual's strength.

you want freedom, justice and equality?

THEN GET STRONG.
    agreed ... but i don't like it that people assume that blacks should be able to just 'rise up' out of their situation and make the best for themselves ... at the end of the day, some of us just ain't that strong

Banned

so just admit you are a weak pussy and end this crying

white ppl like to act like black ppl are fucking up tho when in truth americans in general are fuck ups and aren't going anywhere in life cause they've become too comfortable.

all my friends, white and black, are on a path of life that will grant them a worst life then their parents. you're all lazy and ignorant ppl. sometimes i find myself being lazy and ignorant like you guys until i remember i have stuff to live for and STRIVE AHEAD.

but black americans are just the same as white americans, its just a tint of flesh that seperates them (sometimes). otherwise they do and think the exact same way and face the exact same often self inflicted problems.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    so just admit you are a weak pussy and end this crying
    easy to call someone weak when youre sitting in the east side suburbs gettin fat off of big macs...faggit

Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    black americans are just the same as white americans, its just a tint of flesh that seperates them (sometimes). otherwise they do and think the exact same way and face the exact same often self inflicted problems.
    we have it the worst ..fuck what you heard

Banned

there is more too it tho....like the economic era the differeing generations grew up in.

At some point its going to plateau or possible regress a little.

I personally think that some of these people are trying to live beyond their means these days because of the super materialistic society we have today.

Just look at whats presented on TV.....TV is a good barometer of what society is currently accepting.

So, I wouldnt say necessarily Americans are 'lazy'.....i just think that opportunity is not as great as it was and now they are turning to the government for answers more and more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    easy to call someone weak when youre sitting in the east side suburbs gettin fat off of big macs...faggit
    Bart.....you need to stop worryin about other peoples situations. Neither of my parents are college educated, none of my education was paid for....nobody told me I had to do anything.
    I did it all my own.

I see plenty of blacks going to college making something for themselves. Getting grants and loans etc.

Your just plain lazy and you wallow in your own self-pity.

Self-pity is worthless. absolutely worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch
    Neither of my parents are college educated, none of my education was paid for....nobody told me I had to do anything.
    I did it all my own.
    yeah but u forgot to mention you're still white ... every door is held wide open for your pasty ass ... i aint hatin, im jus sayin

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch
    I see plenty of blacks going to college making something for themselves. Getting grants and loans etc.

Your just plain lazy and you wallow in your own self-pity.
    oh here we go with the 'young tray went to college, why cant you' nigga thats one in a million ... for every nigga that gets thru those college doors, another bajillion niggaz are gettin simultaneously shafted by duh system ... whites have been doin that shit from the start ... "look at our token negro sutdent! he is so bright! blacks are getting equal rights!" no we're not, u just took in one nigga and think u parted the seas like moses ... niggaz is starvin out here nicky ...

Banned

one in a fucking million my ass.

Your mentally imprisoned by your own damn self.

You lack self-esteem.

This is a personal/individual problem with you, maybe you need to talk with someone.

I aint hatin either when i tell you that.

You got some issues and they don't stem from whitey.

Cuz im willing to bet you feel very inferior even around your own peers/people.

nah- i'm serious yo - i reach out and try to connect powerful minds to come up with solutions and plans of righteous action, and yall just sit there - Style, you are a leader, wake up yo

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    whatever, black ppl are lazy in the end of the day.
    africans come over here not knowing english and make more money then white ppl
    so do chinks
    so does everyone not from the western hemisphere. so there's really no excuse. but at the same time most black ppl are doing just as well as duh white peehpel, just not on wucorp.

an ass like yourself don't understand the whys of the situation - and you don't ask yourself why - you'll stay an ass

agreed ... but i don't like it that people assume that blacks should be able to just 'rise up' out of their situation and make the best for themselves ... at the end of the day, some of us just ain't that strong

you most likely won't quote me and shit because i'm saying that the NOI didn't kill Malcolm (it's iLL how shit like this can seperate the peoples), but those of us who know better and have knowledge of self, refuse to connect - and they stay disconnected off of some childish shit - what are you doing about the situation - how often do you try and solve problems

i'm saying put in some work or shut the fuck up - before i release the nazis on yalls ass

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

blacks are going to college and making money for themselves - that is it - they are making money - don't miss the point

Banned

you know as well as anyone what happens to niggers who try to take what's rightfully theirs

don't you live in california? you have a huge advantage over me. you practically have free education there. go to school. become a doctor or a laywer.

Banned

no shit....he's got a huge advantage over these rustbelt niggaz and he is still whining