Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Guardians Thread

Default Conditions

" Had to notice the results attained, those left through humble returns, ment more when got gifted amounts, whilst most persued though seemed to have a motive, thorough reflections bent upon their effects, others returned to distroy, even messages gave its half, no thoughts left where motivations occured, the dead claimed its own, certain passages formed its resolutions made, nor the parts which remained of little concern, asked simple things yet got no benefit, yes was to rearrange for improvements".

Default Against

" It is well to return back to form, into the true state, for not only was its aim unknown, many had gone with themselves in mind, and just live, amongst those around, all energies are recycled, in their own power, although taking this point, it is known that there are other things to be done, yet must fit in the time thats given upon, the few the more movements traced, it must pass for its just the cause of the day gone way, the full extent is the end, plus shows what was instore, as they were before, thats what it had all sumed up to, most had no clues, but would have liked to ask waiting for the summit".

Default Participants

" Featured effects to exaggerate the propulsion of force, as the shafts led in accordance, whilst remained recalled with transgressions that gave the other permission, pressures exerted through channels, the processes located to achieve the purpose, yet wanted to develop in better patterns though there was no choice nor pity but shame, recollected modes to adjust while in revival, thus tried to bring by thorough techniques, most then declined as if not expressed, still among the environments stance, the ones that got involved".

Default Preparations

" Well for one it is in all the viewed types, there are so many misleading, others wailing to be leaders, who was suppose to do all this, which was created to make a difference, the only one was to know the true self, for were to be taken by that, they may be wise in their own, but not give words to rearrange, somewhere is different, that gives an unagreed method, to speak with thoughts in mind, but to help at the present, and find their own explanation, we can only explain, what we have experienced, taking anothers into affair, when not fully prepared, or ready to stand for the case, so on it went, with its natural course".

Default The Red Swan

" Methods sustained by effective response, always got tricked with simple strifes, other things not ever known, those left awarded their due, what some attained remained forgotten, failures mentioned to resist the past, still was to return though perplexed, different games placed for its gradual accomodation, expectations sessioned to relieve most, certain activities summoned to relate the purpose, restrictions observed to define the process, while confirmed motives discribed where some had left out, with offers to replace captivated moments".

Default Dead Ones

" Those that supported who was dead, for they knew the weaknesses, soon tidings spoken to comprehend if all explained, the measures distant through narrow defences, how many gave their part to implement though disturbed, times given to plan, what was next remained, thorough knowledges which could not compare yet knew the cause, plus those that left, normal passages of its cycle, and slim retreats, most perceived its path, begotten trends not ever to be said, brought almost back to thoughts, although would not think of those past, strains came between friends, and others caught in death when unaware, each had to experience their mortal end, yes there was time to separate".

Default Disgrace

" As what is learnt by others, is new from the original, different minds elaborate on the subject, and it is not one to compare with another, they create their own idea from where it was found, these are in their way, each travel has its parts, that reveal the difference in it, there is no limit in which to be the same, while try what can be done, yet all clarity is set before, the establishment has to survive, most partake to theirself for the better, we must continue with our purpose, what we have are the standards that represent us, many will copy, though would claim to have originated, true in nature".

Default Re: Disgrace

nice words, they take off on some really abstract thoughts which is cool but stick to writing or at least practice a lot more on those beats because they're pretty wack. No offense meant, but they could use an assload of help

Default Re: Disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    nice words, they take off on some really abstract thoughts which is cool but stick to writing or at least practice a lot more on those beats because they're pretty wack. No offense meant, but they could use an assload of help
    Thanx for the insight, at least your truthful. My family is worse than you on my beats ( they always compare me with guys like Dre and the rest). But definitely i will be practicing on the beats. I only started making beats last week after 8 years, and iam not the best artist in this world.
    But on that soundclick site, i noticed i was on 120 (out of 5,400) shows others also think the same about my beats like you do. But i'll continue working on them.

Peace

Default Hidden

" When they had made it, just the beginning that started with its pace, normal as ever causing unspoken threats, that loosen as natures grown hearted place, all and each part join to generate, a worldly power that reflects with its own energy, from far a design that is clustered, to give off its plain oneness, as a whole stracture consumed, that inhabits its own creation, cycles that wear on for generations, what is before whilst ideas that have progressed, must continue as zealous".

Default Promised

" When consumed more of worldly products, and others that got offended by thorough events, remained factors which claimed the rest, often profits forgot with untimed activities, wanted actions caused tempered motions, accepted plights of mystic make believe, proposals brought to where motives had failed, continuous payments observed for repossession, limited outputs gave no help to those in need, though soon searched elsewhere, that left not ever to be recalled, went further at its humble expense, some conveyed in captured patterns, but now was to move on".

Default Re: Promised

Yo G...If only you knew how hard i try to fathom certain things you say in your skripts...you would understand where im comming from....

this piece seems as though is full of different types of content with no order or direction....

Which kinda makes me think that you got so much information in your head and are trying to release it all at ounce...

If thats the case you gotta take your time with it bruh....and drop your gems in requisit order

much love

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Default Re: Hidden

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    " When they had made it, just the beginning that started with its pace, normal as ever causing unspoken threats, that loosen as natures grown hearted place, all and each part join to generate, a worldly power that reflects with its own energy, from far a design that is clustered, to give off its plain oneness, as a whole stracture consumed, that inhabits its own creation, cycles that wear on for generations, what is before whilst ideas that have progressed, must continue as zealous".
    Damn!!! Now, I'm really feeling this one. For the first time, I didn't have to ponder on what it was you were trying to get a cross. This one just flowed for me!!!

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Default Re: Hidden

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    li felt it tighly

Default Re: Promised

Respect BlaK thanx for your insight. I have'nt seen you post much up in here.

Peace
    PS: Keep posting