Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Guardians Thread

Default Re: Hidden

Quote Originally Posted by XCAPEE
    li felt it tighly
    Thanx Dae and XCAPEE for looking out, but i have not seen you guys post up in here. I haven't been able to check others post much but i will soon.

Peace

Default Placements

" Situations submitted their faults, though the path that went through, even reflexes which confirmed its existence, those forgot with neccessary conclusions, whilst watched them deceive, dead sections from the formal need, experiences fled as pressures remained, was shown what could occur, misjudgements soon exposed then of ones mistake, did not send the proper message, tactics made to supply its length, distructive measures postponed returns secluded, while the rest complained".

Default Difference

" We must take to mend, the position was correct, what could would happen, but the natural situation was going fast, each time have to witness, or forever not come upon it again, not once repeated, it does its part, rays changed the natural landscape, and should not forget this, each time formed new types, thats natures process, as gives off its shared output, those that treasure it, had to make changes, for the same becomes copied, and it is dark, as all of its journey complete, but in one place, and findings which are realistic, which can be cheerished".

Default Re: Difference

good put together son....doesnt ryhme alot...but it flowed good....try puttin sumthin like that on a beat......peace
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Default Organized

" We must not be fooled, as nature takes its course, they are the purified substances, natural health has to be maintained, for avoid consuming unnecessary things, there is wastage that is provided, that distorts the patterns of systems, properlly minded and are clean, in the humblest way, all takes its own shape, desires join apart, to form various forces, whilst they work not similar but to sustain".

Superb

Default Re: Organized

that was good peep'z

Default Re: Organized

Peace, Thanx for looking out.

Keep posting

Default Re: Difference

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large
    good put together son....doesnt ryhme alot...but it flowed good....try puttin sumthin like that on a beat......peace
    Thanx for the insight! True I'll start recording my music soon just soughting out what i need to complete my type of beats (I ain't copying no ones beats or trying to sound like wu beats-people have to make their own beats, with their own style. Most peoples beat just sound like wu-tang its not a problem. But that's not original and half of them don't know how to play any instruments)

Peace

Default Systems

" Most that tried to control, though the factors made their own, had gone far yet reduced when ventured in society, and what they wanted, later would return with reinforced positions, other things were not ment to disturb, while many passed for claims only known to them, stretched further conditions through difficult retreats, thoughts of examples which came to appreciation, at another moment somethings become orderly, there where certain elements that did not need just thought, had been misled for three years".

Yizo Yizo

Default Re: Repositioned

Whats up my braaa, man you posting some nice jewelz. Ive read most of you recent ones and they all sick. Im loving the style you got going on. You need to hit us up with some vocals on those beats you got though.

Keep dropping more jewelz

Peace......
    Bring it ek se!!!

Default Re: Repositioned

Thanx iam working on them, the quality wasn't that good for on the output but i have that rectified now.

Peace
    PS: Keep posting

Default Forces

" Only had seemed real, all was for publicity, yet the patterns chanced toward the diverted modes, solutions folded accorded to its place, still showed the one that gave trouble, while precision matters occured for the worthiness, how serious tensions tended to circulate, through factual sights and developed, many effects that remained within the ages, caustioned choices which led others where was expected, participants suspected during the desired moments, comprehensions when spirits met in their own passages, and could not be amongst mortals".

Yizo Yizo

Default Re: Forces

Yo you got some deep thoughts. I like the way you express them.

"comprehensions when spirits met in their own passages, and could not be amongst mortals".

That was nice ^

Keep it up.

Peace....
    Bring it ek se!!!

Default Re: Forces

Thanx for looking out.

Peace
    PS: Keep posting

Default Procedures

" Yes returning to old ways, that help the new adopt much faster, all that is to be or was, is not for pure excitement, but for improvement, recalling first practices, methods came in pattern naturally, but now in different areas, with all its own features, what else is there for it, these in all its centered revival, and what has to, is not for others benefit, many will stroll with their hopes, and starve at their opportunity, but what is taking place is this reality, yes progress willed in the mighty, all distance in its own created vastness".