Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Guardians Thread

Default Maintained

" Brought on by inscripted paths, how much sent were there was no concern, heard little else from open sight, as most participated till reduced, other occassions ment for rapid efforts, left thoughts according to its while, and those reminiscent of their past, part of humans nature, though still had started, some not ever to recall, but had to bring in the various types, which made it broad, that had to be solved".

Default Provided

" They want to be ahead, but continue to fall back, as can ask what is that, its only real and process in their own cycle, some are just for intimidation, others are to learn, still for all that cannot be taught, they are those that are to remain as they are, amongst others are the most learnt, so persue to give this appearence, with no reward, that gets captured in the center character, for now is part of them, did not want to be left behind, yet faded in their own ignorance trying to retaliate, and use it against to not prevail, but remains in the shadows of natural rays".

Default Affirmed

" How had come back to what was left before, not fully completed, and have to give effort all its strength, that it bears, with striking differentials that existed prior to others occasion, what was supposed spoken, had led many to what they aspire, that underhandedly inspired, soon have much more to acquire, as had to be in awareness to continue in cultivation, limiting so many things as the cycle are with their appearence, having to take those that tried, the difference though seemed as not true, but was to occur with the purpose of things, for they were no strains and could be done with each effective movement seeming not to concentrate on what was to proceed with at the moment, others went and took their plans to work them out, yet should have realized the present to react, others had fallen short soon receiving from those close, to keep the distance, those that later recognized what they had, most now no where to be reached, all remained in solitude of the mind, having continued with varied thoughts, yet must let those of misconception have no great meaning, yes and there was no harm that others searched for, and had to keep the balance in their suspended state".

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Default Re: Affirmed

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    " How had come back to what was left before, not fully completed, and have to give effort all its strength, that it bears, with striking differentials that existed prior to others occasion, what was supposed spoken, had led many to what they aspire, that underhandedly inspired, soon have much more to acquire, as had to be in awareness to continue in cultivation, limiting so many things as the cycle are with their appearence, having to take those that tried, the difference though seemed as not true, but was to occur with the purpose of things, for they were no strains and could be done with each effective movement seeming not to concentrate on what was to proceed with at the moment, others went and took their plans to work them out, yet should have realized the present to react, others had fallen short soon receiving from those close, to keep the distance, those that later recognized what they had, most now no where to be reached, all remained in solitude of the mind, having continued with varied thoughts, yet must let those of misconception have no great meaning, yes and there was no harm that others searched for, and had to keep the balance in their suspended state".
    I get a deep sense of self preservation from this piece. Keep em coming G-One ... I know you will.

Peace

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Default Bridges

" Did not have to care, as the activities had been forth coming, those still trying to find a different method, for they all tried, but continued to wisper, many that caught when delivered, those that wanted no difference to their patterned path, was within its cultivation, how two appeared to be able in their pursuit, what others would not know, just to associate with the recommended type, though cheerish to cross to the other side, others experienced whats not in self, all is not well, having placed to chase for better, survival of many showing its effects, getting interupted by those of accelerated movements, seemed to be getting normal, still in practice of that which could come, yet tried to lead that where had taken its peace, was now passing the limit and those that knew would have had a deathened revelation, others become motivated as they had needed for so long, perishing cycles that stretched out towards what was thought assistence, and got a handed pass to death, if was to ever find another one would be given the chance, as is soon partaken, plus did not have to try anymore for was just the passage of the cycles played by those with their time willed".

Default Disapproval

" The proceedings had taken their own method, yet now know what has to be, all is thought with possessions brought, still seemed to be in great dismay, trying to accomplish what is supposed, the difference that would not partake to a certain path, what was avoided always wanted, and could not hide anymore, each moment having its positions, many that where in watch, yet both knew of the occurance, taking to what is natural and the different types that had tried would not change, but seemed as though was trying too much, did know the purpose but the process had taken its length, what was to differ could only be the participation, looking at what was only placed as normal, and don't need to go further for another, trully wanting that which was needed, realizing all time passed and had restarted its daily cycles continuing leaving all in past, soon repelled with that of no use, though the future was to be only brought forward, how seemed to take the same pattern, messages stopped for were not to just yet, struggles that soon came, much was to be practiced and the beginning was with its own discoveries the truth simply revealed, others had not noticed".

Default Systems

" Recall this, yes friend, how notice the difference that the setting sun brings, seen beautified women present that, fragrance put with thoughts of perfection, weighed themself with others that are to be noticed, eyes cast with rust tears burst, what is the waiting for with angers that developed with differed hungers, for something, yet new let old for had to be replaced, and thought of what was before, until finally arrives, what is meant with chosen breath, as those speak out fully sensed, numbers that lead to each defined purpose, for did they have to not concern themself, struggles placed with those of their own circumstance, getting to know truths spent with disguised bills, the world trampled for its mistake of being there, created for anothers purpose to use, yet the planets abuse of those inhabited, many that need not leave, all given notice of time, which would have known as much had once chanced what they seemed of will, most getting caught thinking of dreams that conclude, life split with its own distructive prelude, avoidence peopled by the mass in wave, would have been taken with least persued, strength of its own diffused toward what could have been, distance defined with the effects whirled to no significance, keeping the cause as its essence, yes and continue to wonder whilst the head rested upon the neck, shoulders broad why keep coming back".

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: The Guardians Thread

Peace Guardian It took along time to do this I hope you appreciate it!

Default Re: The Guardians Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Peace Guardian It took along time to do this I hope you appreciate it!
    Wow, i don't know what to write. Iam confused-ammmm!!!!!
    Thanks, so what,i should post my verses here besides the Poetry Thread? Its alright. Thanks. But it seems kind of categorized i don't know, like creating attention. like a Chamber for each one, if another wants to seek one they just come to a particular thread ( chamber i can say in the Temple). Like in the temple there are many rooms. Hey you're really working, organizing all this, thats quite some work and nicei suppose there has to be order somehow? Database Administrator!! Yes i appreciate it, its just i don't know if the others will appreciate it?

Its definately something new! Goodness- i don't know what to say. And Dae i never noticed you had replied to that verse some days ago ( I was caught up in a bit of work, rebuilding files on one of my Novell servers and defragmenting my Active Directories on my MS 2000 wk2 and MS 2003 servers and making sure the replications updated properlly on the other servers)

Thanks for looking out.

Peace
    PS: Well , i'll be able to check everyones posts now that things are a bit settled. Last weekend i went to collect my 15 inch speakers 6 of them from the south african border, iam improving so i can make better beatz anyway.

BIGBEN, HEY!!!!!!

Default Motions

" As the soulful death reoccured again, it was just the going of past time, that had not to be recognized, yet filled with various characters, what more than in the association of the opposite, and took its things, not to be repeated, as all truth went forward, now realized the certain ways, many cheerished theirs with departedness, though faded with its own natural instinct, who knew it was being looked upon, plus went further just to remain a memory, and information from an exquisite conversation, amongst all who didn't know and deepened in its self".

Default Events

" Diversions which sustained the effort, the types that survived, with others to be executed, where was praise when most turned wrong, or the friendships paired for distructive modes, how far had all this come to reveal, and the ones misled to accomodate the given time, processions lasted of its own benefit, the world placed choice as had their own values worth, that they created for self, thoug many use at dispense, collected folds soon to relate its past, which was of no concern, then left as prepared, through the distinct patterns recognized by few of older age, even in existence systems manifested their design, plus ones forgot".

Default Companions

" Bent on distructive matters which related to functions imposed, certain features to contain the effect, when those went in reflection of what could have been, though supports damaged the cause, did not care if was told yet thought many tricks to offend the chosen, rights remained exposed after their promises, where would truths appear, nor the dead that passed by custom, people that sustained the efforts made, links soon involved to accomodate the facts, how distant where looted products of the moment, presence challenged the ones amongst, gone sudden and further".

Default Balance

" As from its purpose still continues, segments provided each time, that they must get accustomed to, all can do shall be left to them, their cycles mean nothing at the end, for its always given, so it reigned just for that while, and all might did nothing to help really, some claimed it wasn't the job, new cycles came forth with its ways, and a limited version, yet more is sought to be found out, plus go nowhere, for reality is not what is supposed to happen, old ideas are passed on, just to revolve with their intensions, notice the patterns and don't need to be like that, most took their point which choose, completing it has become hard work".

Default Progress

" The least bit of information given, they tried to distroy, plus later contacts, though the path had to be manifested to all, how others responded, with tactics chosen through gradual pressure, strengths made to subdue its cause, as was available, still confrontations surpassed what most respected, outputs contained symbols of definitions, questioned plights cautioned timid approaches, always had to remember their roughened background, toward current positions".

Default Repeated

" And ones laws have to be enforced, not to be brought down with natural works, still was passing forward, not others could understand, many tried to withstand its flow, yet it was there whilst was nothing than to remain firm, see after that time, it changed the whole of others seen, plus it is within not to be removed, but the system has its own way, those who appeared to grasp it only strayed further, though had to remain like that after all".