Thread: The Georgia Guidestones

Default The Georgia Guidestones

On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge.

Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented.

Several things are apparent. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields:

(1) Governance and the establishment of a world government,
    (2) Population and reproduction control,
    (3) The environment and man's relationship to nature, and
    (4) Spirituality.

In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he espoused. Indeed, the Georgia Guidestones are used for occult ceremonies and mystic celebrations to this very day. Tragically, only one religious leader in the area had the courage to speak out against the American Stonehenge, and he has recently relocated his ministry.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

i intend to check this place out. its about an hr or so from me.
    it was recently defaced.

I was going to say, before I even read these, "commandments", that it sounded like some N.W.O. shit to me.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

The ABBOTT

does this seem like the tower of babel 2000 version to anyone else?

like they see something in the future of georgia?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

dr york said that GA is going to play a large part in the future of the NWO. we do have the CDC and CNN.
    idk.

Honestly, half of those things aren't bad.

For example, tell me you have a problem with numbers; 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Also, 6 is kind of iffy. WHile I see how it could be construed as, "world courts rule everything" but if you can read, it says quite different.

Basicly #6 is saying that nations should deal and resolve issues within their OWN country. And to deal with issues outside of said nation in a world court. Not necessarily a bad thing. I admit, that kind of system could easily be misused.

If you have a problem with #6, taken at face value, you must also support US meddling in other countries. Say otherwise and I'll call you a hypocrit and I'll be right.

And piss on the fuckers who defaced it. I mean, really? What the fuck is that going to accomplish? Half my problem with these people is the fact that anything with even a whiff of NWO conspiracy gets graffiti'd.

wtf does erecting a monument do?
    vandalizing it is on the same level of expression.

at least thats how i saw it when we did it.

-oops

The ABBOTT

i like the renovations

fuck the nwo at every chance

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.