Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

Default yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

i dont, thread name says it all." lets discuss"
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Default Re: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

suicide is not possible

all that happens is you go through a lot of pain

and then end up right where you were before you decided to kill yourself

try it out
    im not kidding

you are already in hell
    and suicide wont get you out of it

PEACE
    all the points have been made

Default Go

The answer is, what happens beyond life and what your punishment will be: NO MAN KNOWS.

we are not even sure if people are sent to punishment right after death. all we do know is that in the end of days, at the final judgement, you will be judged according to your deeds.
    if you still feel justified in your suicide, i don't think you have much hope.

from what i've read, you're only sent to hell when the world comes to an end, but i haven't read everything.
    ________
    Homemade vaporizers
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Veteran Member

Default Re: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

try it out
    im not kidding
    You first. lol

what if u commit suicide in hope of seein sum1 that is already dead on tha ova side? that cant b bad can it? lol

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I don't believe in hell so- If I commit suicide I won't go there- but then i'm gonna have to explain to the creator why I killed myself- and he's gonna look at me like a weak child and not a man- that would be much worse then burning for all eternity in my opion

^^ how do u know the 'creator' as u put it.. will look at u as a weak person?
    coz u commited suicide/ u will not be a man?

lol

how do u get such views.. better still.. most peoples views would be the same..
    where does this 'train of thought' come from?

what makes u so sure he wont say well done my child. u got here b4 the others..

do u know what your body produces just before suicide?

Veteran Member

I think suicide in most cases is the ultimate mental death. Its the ultimate weakness. Except in rare cases (like in the hagakure when it says when its easier to live than die you should die). In these cases I could be an ultimate liberation.

I don't see the actual act itself as inherently good or bad. It's the motivation behind it. Also I don't see things in terms of punishment and reward. I believe the terms to be analogies to say simply cause and effect. Just because bad actions lead to bad results doesn't mean this was so to punish, how ever it may well do so.

One thing I know is it can destroy more than one life. My grandmother suicided.

i really do not think suicide is possible

remember bill murray in groundhog day?

dont front
    all the points have been made

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller
    ^^ how do u know the 'creator' as u put it.. will look at u as a weak person?
    coz u commited suicide/ u will not be a man?

lol

how do u get such views.. better still.. most peoples views would be the same..
    where does this 'train of thought' come from?

what makes u so sure he wont say well done my child. u got here b4 the others..

do u know what your body produces just before suicide?
    is my belief's funny to you?

This point is coming from a Lakota sundancer-

If you knew the kinda of shit I go through and the way of life I lead you'd be showing a little more respect-

this "train of thought" is like this

Life is a gift- to abuse that gift by ending my own life prematureley is a direct insult at the creator that gave me this gift-

this "creator" I speak of goes by many names

allah, buddah, God,Tunkashila-there all one in the same

Veteran Member

i really do not think suicide is possible

remember bill murray in groundhog day?
    Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit here. You don't believe that. Not deep down inside. Otherwise you'd try it. Dont do so BTW.

Veteran Member

I have thought what LHX is saying a few times...if time isn't linear...and the present moment is infitine then WHEN do I die?

Veteran Member

The present moment is not infinite. Not as far as YOU'RE concerned. What the universe itself is up to is irrelevant. You're good and dead. I'd wager death is the place you go when strangled, knocked out or put down with gas. Shit like that that completely shuts your mind off. You wanna be there?

Veteran Member

You don't know any of it for sure. What if time only comes from my mind in the first place?

You assume far too much shit.

Veteran Member

And just of curiosity how long is the present moment?