Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

Default Re: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    is my belief's funny to you?

This point is coming from a Lakota sundancer-

If you knew the kinda of shit I go through and the way of life I lead you'd be showing a little more respect-

this "train of thought" is like this

Life is a gift- to abuse that gift by ending my own life prematureley is a direct insult at the creator that gave me this gift-

this "creator" I speak of goes by many names

allah, buddah, God,Tunkashila-there all one in the same

Veteran Member

Default Re: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian question)?

You don't know any of it for sure. What if time only comes from my mind in the first place?
    It doesn't. I can prove that too. Lets work this experiment. Get a buddy and a stop watch. Have your body strangle you. Completely cut off the blood flow to the brain and until it shuts off. Then your buddy starts his watch. He lets you stay gone for maybe ten seconds and then revives you, stopping the watch when you wake up. If time has passed, it has shit all to do with you.

As for what I know and what I assume, I know quite a bit. First of all, lets look at what death is. Its a permanant loss of consciousness, which is a function of the brain. How do I know this? Because no other part of the body is required for life. You don't need a heart. You can replace it with a machine. You can replace the lung's function with a machine. You can remove the limbs. Yet, when you do those things, you remain unchanged. Ones personality, the essence of who they are, depends not on these things. However, when you alter the brain, you change who someone is. That means we can conclude that that is where the essence of the person lies. So they are not dead until this is destroyed, or turned off. That being the case, can it not be reasoned that the sensation, or lack there of, that you experience when the brain is completely turned off is death? Consider strangulation. The early stages strip you off reality. As it continues, it strips you of all conscious thought and then of the brain's functions. Finally the brain itself begans to die. The fact that it starts as an attack on the brain and ends in death is no coincidence. Thats what kills people. So it can be reasoned that the early stages of this resemble death. Even if there was something else, having already been stripped from reality, how would you experience it?

And just of curiosity how long is the present moment?
    How thick is a point? Thats not how its measured.

Then how is it measured?

In the end humans don't know how far God's willingness to forgive extends. Our ultimate fate is his/hers alone to decide.

Veteran Member

The present moment doesn't have a thickness...

As for your experiement you do know its pointless? You are using your sense to perceive where human conciousness is.

Firstly, I never said the brain isn't the center of the human personality on this physical plane.

My point is that we don't know what is beyond that. And how do you know this isn't all just from inside you?

Time is relative. That's been proven. It operates at different rates for objects moving and at rest. Something so relative maybe be an accurate measure for the decay of the physical body and faculties in our frame of reference. But do you believe there's NOTHING to a human apart from the physical? I thought you were christian?

Anyway, I can't prove there's something, same way you can't prove there's nothing. Even in deep sleep we have some level of conciousness. Me though...I don't have a clue what happens.

My only point is that once you leave this physical world anythings possible. You aren't playing by the rules of matter or even perception as we know it anymore.

Default Re: yo, do u believe"Suicide" will lead to eternal damnation in hell(christian questi

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    How thick is a point?
    haha
    fuck slinging
    crack rocks to poor folks,
    i'd rather sling
    real rocks at the cops!
    fuck blinging
    fast cars and flashy garms,
    i'd rather sing,
    hymns and psalms! kumbaya,
    inshallah,
    allahuakbar,
    jah rastafarah,
    hallelujah,
    hands clasped together,
    gasp for air,
    every breath is a prayer,
    namaste,
    om, shalom,
    my phonecall to god,
    p.z. phone home,
    please save my soul,
    fall of rome,
    sky scrapers tumble down,
    walls of jericho,
    illuminati crumble now,

im not a christian i only believe in my self

but i believe u do go some were when u die
    heven or hell i dont know
    but i do believe u are reborn

so suicide i would say u wont go to a good place for taking some thing that some one gave you ....life

thats y some peeps go on a robben spree and go out by cop suicide

u will be reborn as some thing below humen

but that is just by belief

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit here. You don't believe that. Not deep down inside. Otherwise you'd try it. Dont do so BTW.
    i can say this much:

i dont NOT believe it

even deep down inside
    which doesnt seem to be very deep anymore

PEACE
    all the points have been made

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Lol I always did think like that, like certain situations you were supposed to die, what if you did die, but in a different dimension, and you continued in your own like time/space blazay bla.
    Shit would be crazy.

Even so though even if suicide didn't exist for you, it exists for people around you, even if in your mind your not dead, to everybody else on that dimension or plane or whatever you're dead.

Suicide is selfish, it takes a piece of everybody around you and they'll never be whole again.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Do animals commit suicide?, when a wild animals is sick or injured and cannot keep up with rest of the pack, does it accept death and just lays there waiting to die. Its that suicide, in the way its giving up on life. Howabout trees and plants do they llive and die, do they go to heaven or hell? maybe we too intelligent for our own good, nah mean?

lemmings kill themselves by dropping off high places...
    (actually thats just a myth)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystah E
    Do animals commit suicide?, when a wild animals is sick or injured and cannot keep up with rest of the pack, does it accept death and just lays there waiting to die. Its that suicide, in the way its giving up on life. Howabout trees and plants do they llive and die, do they go to heaven or hell? maybe we too intelligent for our own good, nah mean?
    we have become far too good at tricking ourselves

death has become way over rated

the human 'life' span is 0 - 1xx years

that is nothing in the scope of eternity

so it begs the question:
    how did we get tricked into taking this shit so seriously?

and remember:
    matter is never destroyed - it only changes forms

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    and remember:
    matter is never destroyed - it only changes forms
    so if matter just changes form.. what about the mind and consciousness?

is it because we cannot see mind that we assume it is not matter?
    surely it becomes part of matter aka our physicality.. thus if we die.. does mind die 2? or does it exist in another form?

rebirth? afterlife?

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    so if matter just changes form.. what about the mind and consciousness?

is it because we cannot see mind that we assume it is not matter?
    surely it becomes part of matter aka our physicality.. thus if we die.. does mind die 2? or does it exist in another form?

rebirth? afterlife?
    bro

you are a beautiful person man

that is a gorgeous spin to throw on the situation

perhaps matter as we know it is all changing form according to the divine mind

yet another piece of evidence to suggest that 'death' is a load of shit

'change' or 'refinement' seems so much more appropriate

beautiful shit

beautiful

Dam light you making knowledge born!!!
    Once i get my internet up I will build here and the Cradle.

Also we should get together some time soon before snow falls, ISON is now in van city. making this quick im on my friends pc.

But i will get at you.

Peace and 11