Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Of Ya'll Have A Car?

-

Default How Many Of Ya'll Have A Car?

I'm so glad i got a car because i hate riding the bus. I wouldn't have 2 jobs if i didn't have a car. I remember when i was unemployed and i was trying to get a job and i had to ride the bus. It's very difficult to find a job when you don't have a car and most jobs won't hire you if you don't have a car because they want you to be at work on time. It can be difficult to get to work on time when you don't have a car. I used to hate standing at the bus stop during the winter. That sucks to be freezing to death waiting on a bus. That's why i wish cars wasn't so expensive so i could buy another car. I remember when i first started driving, i got 5 speeding tickets LOL. I started slowing down when i found out if i got one more ticket that i could lose my driver's license. Plus speeding tickets are expensive and i didn't wanna keep paying them. Only thing i hate about a car is car repairs because car repairs are so damn expensive. Everytime my car used to have trouble back in the day, i would use credit cards to get my car fixed and i really didn't wanna use credit cards to pay for that. I also don't get stuff on my car to draw attention to it so it can get stolen like rims, tinted windows, loud stereo system. Black men who buy that shit for their car are stupid as fuck because the police will mess with you everytime because of that stuff and car thieves will wanna take your ride because of that stuff.

Banned

CJ, this isn't the 1930's. most people do own their own transportation. yes, even the losers that frequent this site. what kind of vehicle do you own cj?

i push a beetle baby haha

ain't nothing change but the address...

-

Don't get it twisted. There's lots of poor people who don't have a car especially poor blacks. I know several poor women who don't even have a driver's license LOL. I have a 1992 Toyota Camry. I used to have a 1991 Chevy Lumina(i miss this car), a 1985 Monte Carlo, a 1986 Chevy Nova(hated this fucking piece of shit LOL).

Banned

-

KaramelSundae, a white female co-worker of mine has a car like that except her's is red. My dad used to have 2 old Volkswagens in the 80's. One of them was purple and the other one was orange.

tight...a purple beetle

what does "WHITE" have to do with anything?

-

I don't like old Volkswagens because the engines are too loud. I don't like stick shift cars either. I like automatics. My mom used to have a Renault Alliance and her's was a stick shift. My dad used to have a truck that was a stick shift also and he tried to teach me how to drive it and i couldn't drive it. My grandfather used to have a 2000 Chevy Impala before he passed away and i love that car except i don't like the leather seats. He had a black Impala. I want a Impala just like the one he had.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
    tight...a purple beetle

what does "WHITE" have to do with anything?

he's calling you an uncle tom

yeah well charles is an oreo

DrunkenMasta303

europe wins @ cars!!!!

Banned

haha, ok. once again a euro fag has to bring shit up like this. good for you. we really don't care about you guys

DrunkenMasta303

american cars are traaash lol

Banned

if that gets you through life, keep with it.

DrunkenMasta303

^hey why are u getting so sensitive about this subject, i thought u didnt care...

ive got an Supafly alfa romeo 156 that gets me through life (altho german cars r better)! whatchu driving art?