Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Of Ya'll Have A Car?

'

Europee-ons have the nicer cars, yet they still are fascinated with muscle cars -so aren't the Japanese.

I read a couple stories recently of how its trendy and considered cool to have impalas and super sports imported over seas since they stick out in traffic.

"The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Charles,
    Do you still take your car to that hispanic dude for repairs?

-

Yes i do Check Two. It's better for me to go to him than these expensive car repair shops like Goodyear, Speedy, Midas, Firestone because he doesn't charge as much as they do.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i miss being able to get on the train - don't miss having to get on it

i drive an 04 BMW X5. got it a couple months ago, im happy with it but i dnt like the fact that i have to shed thousands on tax each year so environmentalist can be happy. i never need to go to the mechanic cause i know how to fix a car, so Charles you should try and learn about the anatomy of a car. you will save a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
    Europee-ons have the nicer cars, yet they still are fascinated with muscle cars -so aren't the Japanese.

I read a couple stories recently of how its trendy and considered cool to have impalas and super sports imported over seas since they stick out in traffic.
    they dnt really fit on our roads, far too long. but muscle cars are the shit, they awful mechanically and probably awful to drive but they jus sound sick.

fiat stilo here.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I started slowing down when i found out if i got one more ticket that i could lose my driver's license.
    Im at this stage right now...I have to drive like an old person other wise bam I lose my license...it will be this way for a while to.

peace be with you !

Banned

don't you guys know how to fight tickets? i got so many speeding tickets and i just go and fight them and get them knocked down. the fine decreases by like $40, and no points go on your record.

Banned

i got a ticket from those fuckin cameras one time

I have a Saab 9-5. Its decent. I just got it back from the shop the other day cause one of my friends backed into it fucked out on painkillers. No fault to me, but I was without a car for a while cause of the Christmas vacation and new years and shit and lazy mechanics.

I'm probably gonna get something better at some point this year, but I need to get a job first.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Im at this stage right now...I have to drive like an old person other wise bam I lose my license...it will be this way for a while to.

peace be with you !
    How does driving at a respectable speed corelate to driving like an old person? Maybe Art and you shouldn't be on the roads, ya fool. This isn't the Indy 500.

Banned

speed doesn't correlate to being a bad driver. i haven't had an accident that was my fault in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    speed doesn't correlate to being a bad driver. i haven't had an accident that was my fault in years.
    cosign ...

But I do agree, if you do speed you are more likely to have an accident than not...but I guess thats common knowledge.

peace be with you !

-

I remember a black woman i was with one time told me that i drive too slow and i told her what do i need to speed for. I don't need anymore speeding tickets and i'm not in a rush to get to where i'm going. The fools that drive fast act like the places that they're going to isn't gonna be there when they get there LOL. Most of the people in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC drive too fast. Even my dad said that they act like the highways are the Indy 500 LOL.