Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Do Agree With Allen Iverson And Some Other NBA Players That...........

-

Default I Do Agree With Allen Iverson And Some Other NBA Players That...........

they should be able to wear what they wanna wear to the games before they start playing. I think David Stern is wrong for forcing NBA players to wear suits and ties to games before they change into their uniforms. Their dress appearance has nothing to do with how they perform on the court. If they wanna wear baggy jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, chains before the game, they should be allowed to do that.

its just to protect the image of the league. They don't want their players to look like thugs with is where the league is heading especially with this guns in the locker room thing by Agent 0. I have no problem with it I mean it dates back to high school when on game days we would have to wear ties.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

it's professional sports so you can't blame stern but he's still a faggit at the end of the day ... next thing u know athletes ain't gonna be allowed to sport cornrows or naturals ... then they're gonna have to bleach their skin white and dye their hair blonde ... the possibilites are endless

Banned

i hate stern for a variety of reasons this is one of them!!!!!

fact is the casual nba fan knows more about the game then stern does!!!!!!!

the way he handeled the tim donaghy situation tainted the nba for me!!!!! straight up!!!!!

it wasnt a rogue incident, and instead of being handeled head on it got swept under the rug!!!!!!!!!!! hes no better than bud selig!!!!!!!! they all need to be outed, including goodell with the nfl!!!!!!!

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

No.

Well I can see the cornrows thing not being allowed. Cause some people tuning in might be confused at first if it was an WNBA or NBA game they were watching.

Stern is their boss. Wrong or right he can make these decisions.

Most the rest of the world has to dress nice to go to work.

Stern is a shit lick though
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Banned

i agree that stern shouldn't force nba players to wear a suit and a tie before the game. they should be adult enough to realize that is proper attire. but since they are immature, he has to impose the rule.

stern is a bitch. but they should have to at least wear somethin decent, cuz they are professionals

Wtf

You're actually worried about what these dudes are wearing?

Seriously

Like oh shit

A.I. had to wear a suit to work

That's why he shot 3/21...

Cmon now...

Banned

businesses have dress codes. the nba is a business. this is part of their dress code. when i go to work, i can't wear whatever the fuck i want.

Banned

They should wear a suit.

it has nothing to do with blacks and whites...it has to do with professionalism.

If you got a problem with a dress code, than you will probablly never have a job in your life.

-

Whatever NickyTooch. Playing in the NBA isn't like having a real job. So why should the players have to wear businesslike attire to the games before they play? They should wear what they wanna wear before the games. Like Alcatraz said, David Stern is a faggot LOL. LOL@stuff Alcatraz was saying that David might force the players to do next hahahahahaha.

They make millions of dollars and they are upset that they have to dress a little conservative before games? For that kind of money, they should be forced to wear whatever Stern wants them to, whether it be leisure suits or biker shorts.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Not only is it perfectly reasonable for a company to tell it's employees how to dress, but if you're entire salary is dependent upon public consumption, then it is in your own best interests to present yourself favorably to your audience.

I wish I could wear boxer drawers and a sleeveless shirt to the office, but don't think it is my right to do so.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.