Thread: Hopi Prophecies

Default Hopi Prophecies

Hopi Prophecies

While driving along a desert highway one hot day in the summer of 1958, a minister named David Young stopped to offer a ride to an Indian elder, who accepted with a nod. After riding in silence for several minutes, the Indian said:

"I am White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan. In my long life I have traveled through this land, seeking out my brothers, and learning from them many things full of wisdom. I have followed the sacred paths of my people, who inhabit the forests and many lakes in the east, the land of ice and long nights in the north, and the places of holy altars of stone built many years ago by my brothers' fathers in the south. From all these I have heard the stories of the past, and the prophecies of the future. Today, many of the prophecies have turned to stories, and few are left -- the past grows longer, and the future grows shorter.

And now White Feather is dying. His sons have all joined his ancestors, and soon he too shall be with them. But there is no one left, no one to recite and pass on the ancient wisdom. My people have tired of the old ways -- the great ceremonies that tell of our origins, of our emergence into the Fourth World, are almost all abandoned, forgotten, yet even this has been foretold. The time grows short.

My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies.

This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle.

This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web.

This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.

This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

"Many of my people, understanding the prophecies, shall be safe. Those who stay and live in the places of my people also shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon -- very soon afterward -- Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in their hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.

"But White Feather shall not see it. I am old and dying. You -- perhaps will see it. In time, in time..."

Quote Originally Posted by We Todd Did View Post
    This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies.

This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle.

This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web.

This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.

This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
    The signs are interpreted as follows:
    The First Sign is of guns.

The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons.

The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle.
    The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks.

The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines.

The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects.

The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean.

The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s.

The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

The Hopi Indians are the Record Keepers of the Native Americans. The Hopis call this the "The Fourth Age of Man". According to them the earth has been wipped clean 3 times already. First by Fire, next by Ice, most recently by the flood... approximately 11,000-12,000 years ago. Some believe that the actual date of the flood occured on June 5, 8498 BC. According to the Hopis we are about to enter "The Fifth Age", which they call "The World of Illumination", which seems to coincide with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

The Hopis say that there will two more worlds after this. "The Sixth Age" which is "The World of Prophecy and Revelation" and "The Seventh Age" is "The World of Completion".

Peace Todd, mad props on this dude. Mad props. White Feather seems to be clearly explaining the emergence of The Children of Light and the TRUE reality surrounding the phenomenon of 2012.

Minister David Young was blessed with a rare and beautiful opportunity by giving White Feather a lift that day.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Not buying the skylab re-entry as being sign #9 fulfilled. Its going to be something else.
    Break fast is served

I agree V. Kind of a let down. I expected more. Them others seem on point though. Then again, the fact that technology allows NASA to dangle life in the heavens is above all mentioned before (#1-8). So who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Peace Todd, mad props on this dude. Mad props. White Feather seems to be clearly explaining the emergence of The Children of Light and the TRUE reality surrounding the phenomenon of 2012.
    Right, 8948 BC - 2012 AD would suggest a new coming of age. If truth be told, I'm happy to witness such a beautiful thing. Peace

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

the people from the stars...wow.

where is this particular passage from?
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Ask White Feather, he said it.

Could someone breakdown the double hearted nature of the modern man as spoken of by the Hopi?

also remind me of the smat we are living in the time of the animal and according to the space, matter and time chart we are living in the bottom half which represents Zoopooh ( zodiac, animal) which consists of 12 points. There are 4 periods that starts at point 6 east to point 9 north represents ORIGIN. Point 9 north to point 6 west represents DORORGIN. Point 6 west to point 3 south represents EVOLUTION and point 3 south to point 6 east represents REVOLUTION.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    Could someone breakdown the double hearted nature of the modern man as spoken of by the Hopi?
    The heart is the seat of consciousness. It's the launchpad of all human action.

The heart we were born with is the heart that knows no fear and does things according to the order of nature. As indeed we were once all connected, we all still are. THe heart that a lot of us seem to have grown into, is the heart that isn't a heart at all, it's a machine that feeds on fear. I say fear because most of us seek to have things exactly measured, computed and explained. All the while forgetting that, compared to the whole of creation, what we can experience with the 5 senses is less than a fraction. In layman's terms, most people want the light on. All the time. Turn the light off and people panic because the boogie-man might, "get them".

People talk about meditation and it's benefits. (True Heart) People don't practice it, practice it once in a while, or practice it and don't take what they've gained out into the world to share with others. (Modern Heart)

A person will read a book about strategy and overcoming one's opponents. (True Heart) When faced with an actual opponent with a great amount of provisions, firepower, cavalry, infantry, spies, etc. and they do not apply what they read or quote so often. (Modern Heart)

Everything starts with a slight movement and it gradually builds into something unstoppable. A man or woman with a double-hearted nature will see a disaster coming, know how to prepare for it and straddle the fence until the fence and everything around it is reduced to ashes.

Single heartedness only means connectedness to everything around you in the most fearless way fathomable. Not wasting a lot of time with words and spending most if not all time with proper actions. Most importantly, cultivation of the Self is always for the Self. Most cultivate simply to impress onlookers.

The ancient peoples like the Hopi, judged you not by what you said, read or planned on doing, but what you did. Who you were as a person in the heat of battle that is life. Everything else was just lip service.

So the question is, who lives up to the best that they can be? Who strives to be a light among Mankind and all Creation? And who just plays the role?
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    don't know about the hopi prophecies - didn't read the thread or any other post

the heart is what connects your higher and lower self though