Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why the Fluck is RZA Wasting time with Wu-Tang Latino!?!?!

Default Re: Why the Fluck is RZA Wasting time with Wu-Tang Latino!?!?!

I Like da grimey stuff & in PR there is alot of grimey real niggas, mofos are so poor out there got nothing to loose so dont think shit is sweet, and its straight raw hiphop for ex: Tego Calderon
    they even had a spanish wutang with I found funny but loved it & they had skills so wu has a fan base in PR has a underground hiho curcit I just hoe this is where he finds his artist

Yo naci en Mejico, mi español pudiera estar mejor pero se suficiente para poder entender que los artistas de reggaeton famosos no se estan expresando de la manera mas inteligente. Son idiotas que copean la moda.

Translation: I was born in Mexico, my spanish could be better but I know enough to understand that the Reggaeton artists that are well-known are not expressing themselves in the most itelligent manner. They are idiots who follow trends.

That is the problem, it is a language barrier. This is why many of the people on here dont care about the issues at hand. If you could understand what the fuck people are saying you would all be looking forward to this type of thing. Unfortunately for economic and geographical reasons none of you will be hopping the border to go to Mexico anytime soon. But at least learn spanish to understand a bit more. And you will find that the world is bit bigger and everyone in it has a point of view.
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

not a lick which is why i dont really care for it. the beats aint shit either.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by led_mic
    Yo naci en Mejico, mi español pudiera estar mejor pero se suficiente para poder entender que los artistas de reggaeton famosos no se estan expresando de la manera mas inteligente. Son idiotas que copean la moda.

Translation: I was born in Mexico, my spanish could be better but I know enough to understand that the Reggaeton artists that are well-known are not expressing themselves in the most itelligent manner. They are idiots who follow trends.
    Figures, Mex and Ricans have always been rivals, and I can understand why you hate reggaeton so much being that PR is so small & yet we created a different genre ( Daddy yankees album hit #1 in mexico,lmao!), while ya mexicans have what? Tex-Mex? I mean, the only Mexican rapper out is Baby Bash<LMAO! Btw, tell all those mexican chicks that love shaking their culos to reggaeton that I said hi ...

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    the beats aint shit either.
    yeah, reggaeton and dancehall both have the most repetitive and uninteresting beats. drives me crazy. anyone hear the collab between ghost and elephant man? that beat like epitomizes everything wack about dancehall.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by CydonianArtifact
    Figures, Mex and Ricans have always been rivals, and I can understand why you hate reggaeton so much being that PR is so small & yet we created a different genre ( Daddy yankees album hit #1 in mexico,lmao!), while ya mexicans have what? Tex-Mex? I mean, the only Mexican rapper out is Baby Bash<LMAO! Btw, tell all those mexican chicks that love shaking their culos to reggaeton that I said hi ...
    Reggaeton sucks... and i know spanish. I was born in Puerto Rico and have lived all my life in Puerto Rico. Spanish reggae was first made in Panama. There was this dance hall beat called dembow and the panama people started making spanish reggae but with different reggae beats then in Puerto Rico they started the same as panama, but now the only beat they use is the fucking dembow. They have been using that beat for more than 10 years. That shit is pathetic. Daddy Yankee is trash. I don't know why you are dissing that mexican cuz he doesn't like reggaeton, that has nothing to do with him being mexican cuz i have mexican friends who don't like reggaeton but have heard some PUERTO RICAN hip hop and they love it. In fact, i have a mexican friend who hates reggaeton, but also hates the commercial mexican rap, but he likes REAL Boricua Hip Hop.

Fuck reggaeton

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman
    Reggaeton sucks... and i know spanish. I was born in Puerto Rico and have lived all my life in Puerto Rico. Spanish reggae was first made in Panama. There was this dance hall beat called dembow and the panama people started making spanish reggae but with different reggae beats then in Puerto Rico they started the same as panama, but now the only beat they use is the fucking dembow. They have been using that beat for more than 10 years. That shit is pathetic. Daddy Yankee is trash. I don't know why you are dissing that mexican cuz he doesn't like reggaeton, that has nothing to do with him being mexican cuz i have mexican friends who don't like reggaeton but have heard some PUERTO RICAN hip hop and they love it. In fact, i have a mexican friend who hates reggaeton, but also hates the commercial mexican rap, but he likes REAL Boricua Hip Hop.

Fuck reggaeton
    Name some Rican hiphop artists, & I bet they've fucked w/reggaeton...c'mon now, no need to impress these ppl by putting your ppl down. shame

Btw, reggaeton's not supposed to be about knowledge etc... Reggaeton's basicaly for the clubs.

FRESH FISH

Real puerto rican hip hop artists:

Siete Nueve
    Luis Diaz
    Tek One
    E.A. Flow
    A-Gen-T29
    Coo-Kee ( he produced beats for tego but those where hip hop beats)
    L.I.D.E

and much more..... Puerto Rico has a great hip hop scene!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman
    Real puerto rican hip hop artists:

Siete Nueve
    Luis Diaz
    Tek One
    E.A. Flow
    A-Gen-T29
    Coo-Kee ( he produced beats for tego but those where hip hop beats)
    L.I.D.E

and much more..... Puerto Rico has a great hip hop scene!!!!
    And it also has a great reggaeton scene, ying & the yang meng.... Lets be 4real, when you're in the club ( if you even been in one) dancing con una trigena, do you want to hear some siete nueve or some zion y lennox? Like I said, reggaeton's for the clubs so don't be comparing it to hiphop ...

PANAMA, JeaH, We Started that shit. Now Fight over the Garbage we Created!!!!

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by CydonianArtifact
    And it also has a great reggaeton scene, ying & the yang meng.... Lets be 4real, when you're in the club ( if you even been in one) dancing con una trigena, do you want to hear some siete nueve or some zion y lennox? Like I said, reggaeton's for the clubs so don't be comparing it to hiphop ...
    I am not comparing it to hip hop, but the dumbasses here in PR are saying that reggaeton artists are rappers when they are NOT.

Don omar is not a rapper
    tito is not a rapper
    zion y lennox are not rappers

etc etc

Reggaeton is only good in the club, but you guys listen to it everywhere and don't want to listen to anything else. It's like y'all are brainwashed listening to the same shit 24/7. It's like you are not cool if you don't listen to reggaeton here. Fuck that shit.

ITs repeative, Like when sean paul, elephant man, and nina sky used the same beat. Its lame. Its cool for da club, i like any type of music that makes bitches shake they ass, but I dont respect it. Now MAS GASOLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRESH FISH

I laugh in the faces of all those fools blasting reggaeton in their car and looking hard while listening to Don Omar. What the fuck is that?? You are listening to some pussy music and you want to look hard while doing it?? LMAO
    At least back in the day they did that while listening to MC Ceja, Polaco Y Lito, Cavalucci,MC Ceja etc etc. Those where reggaeton artists but they had dope hip hop songs. I considered them Hip Hop artists who made reggaeton.

Quote Originally Posted by Panama
    PANAMA, JeaH, We Started that shit. Now Fight over the Garbage we Created!!!!
    Ya didn't start it, General was like the spanish Shabba Ranks so ,ummm stfu with that ...