Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why the Fluck is RZA Wasting time with Wu-Tang Latino!?!?!

Default Re: Why the Fluck is RZA Wasting time with Wu-Tang Latino!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman
    I am not comparing it to hip hop, but the dumbasses here in PR are saying that reggaeton artists are rappers when they are NOT.

Don omar is not a rapper
    tito is not a rapper
    zion y lennox are not rappers

etc etc

Reggaeton is only good in the club, but you guys listen to it everywhere and don't want to listen to anything else. It's like y'all are brainwashed listening to the same shit 24/7. It's like you are not cool if you don't listen to reggaeton here. Fuck that shit.
    LOL, who's "you guys"? When did I say that I only listen to reggaeton, and btw, Polaco = fucks w/reggaeton, lito= fucks w/reggaeton, cava= fucks w/reggaeton, so ummm yeah ...

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by CydonianArtifact
    LOL, who's "you guys"? When did I say that I only listen to reggaeton, and btw, Polaco = fucks w/reggaeton, lito= fucks w/reggaeton, cava= fucks w/reggaeton, so ummm yeah ...
    When i say you guys i talking about reggaeton fans.

Where did i say that those artists don't make reggaeton music??

All i am saying is that 10 years ago people didn't blast many reggaeton songs in their cars to look hard. They bumped rap songs by the artists i mentioned. It was more normal cuz they at least listened to some hardcore rap. Now they only listen to fags like don omar and zion y lennox and they look hard. That is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaman
    When i say you guys i talking about reggaeton fans.

Where did i say that those artists don't make reggaeton music??

All i am saying is that 10 years ago people didn't blast many reggaeton songs in their cars to look hard. They bumped rap songs by the artists i mentioned. It was more normal cuz they at least listened to some hardcore rap. Now they only listen to fags like don omar and zion y lennox and they look hard. That is pathetic.
    Pathetic because you don't like reggaeton? Anyways, I'm not "2 cool for commercial music", if I like a song I like it..

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

FRESH FISH

Same here, but i am not feeling reggaeton at all. I used to like it 10 years ago cuz it was new at the time and it was funny and shit. Now it's all the same shit. Any person can be a reggaeton artist. All they have to do is say the same shit over and over again.

Crazy.in.love.with.36

I don't think he's wasting his time.

10 years ago it was the shit homie & I still listen to da old school stuff on tapes....... LOL
    IMO I think its better than the shit I hear now lyrics & beat wise
    I am not a big fan at all, but i support the movement
    I mean stop bitchin and let em live, not everybody is gonna be a fan
    some of these pepole came from shit & this is there opurtunity to completely change thier
    lives, same way anyone of us would love to make it in hiphop
    everybody struggles it is far from easy work to be an entertainer, so you have 2 respect it
    cause bottom line; this may be our way of life but dont get it twissted the business side of it is entertianment..................................... ........dont hate on pepole 4 doing something positive 4 themselves & others around them

I have a question to those of you who are criticizing wu latino & reggaeton.... Do you even know spanish?
    Yes. I was born in Dominican Republic and have Purto Rican, Columbian, and Venezuelan families. I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing, all I'm saying that its weird to see Wu-Tang & Reggeton mentioned in the same sentance. Now, it may be a success IF the label lives up to its name (Wu Latino) and delivers not just reggeton, but hispanic rap or hispanic raggae or other forms of hispanic music. If it doesn't, then it would be proving Wade's point right about RZA just cashing in on the whole reaggeton explosion goin on. Lets hope not.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

fuk yall i look foward 4 dis shyt

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    Yes. I was born in Dominican Republic and have Purto Rican, Columbian, and Venezuelan families. I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing, all I'm saying that its weird to see Wu-Tang & Reggeton mentioned in the same sentance. Now, it may be a success IF the label lives up to its name (Wu Latino) and delivers not just reggeton, but hispanic rap or hispanic raggae or other forms of hispanic music. If it doesn't, then it would be proving Wade's point right about RZA just cashing in on the whole reaggeton explosion goin on. Lets hope not.
    I dont know this statement sounds lika a contridiction maybe I just misoverstood
    what you are trying to say here,
    "I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing" I dont know.
    for the most part I respect & agree with the second part of your statement, I dont think rza is trying to cash in at all, but even if he is trying to cash in why not, doesn't he deserve too, as much as he countributed too our culture as far as hiphip & da effect of hiphop in the latino culture. we have to remember not only is rza a icon he is also a business man

is wulatino misunderstood or are pepole hating cause reggaeton is not thier genre?

interveiw with Wu-Latino most of it is in english
    http://206.17.135.195/main/wutang2_lamusica.wma

I dont know this statement sounds lika a contridiction maybe I just misoverstood
    what you are trying to say here,
    "I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing" I dont know.
    That's my fault. I meant to write " I'm NOT criticizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing".
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Veteran Member

i dont really see the point

but if RZA gets alot of money frm it (not sure if he will but i dont ahve a clue about the money side of things) then im all for him doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Myzteree
    fuk yall i look foward 4 dis shyt
    Don't talk please, it will lower everybodies I.Q.

Thank you.

I already talked about my statements and I really don't want to repeat it. But I love copying and pasting so lets looks back.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hole
    Okay, I come from El Salvador. All I can say is that Reggaeton is possibly the most outlandish garbage I have ever heard in my long, happy lifespan. If you don't understand spanish, you won't ever want to if it is to listen to this kind of music. The lyrics are shit, the beats are shit, as it is the same carbon copy of mainstream Hip-Hop, Just spanish dubbed. There is no originality in the beats. They utilize the same snare to achieve the same beat almost every single time. The same computerized guitar samples. And the same basic formula for initialzing. I do not think anybody can say that it contains essence of Reggae beats, Hip-Hop or House. That is simply bullshit. If you want to do the same wack ass dance like your "riding" like a pimp, be my guest. Mang. The "rappers" in the music contain no consistency, no flow, and basically yell and sound like fools so they can be some sort of "latino" thug. This kind of music spawns a whole race of ignorant robots that cringe to even be "hispanic". I believe this kind of music should NEVER grace to even be hispanic music. But sadly, people say it is. Just think about it. If your in high school now, that has a moderate hispanic population, just think how many people come there to "represent" their country? Like a backpack with some wack-ass graffiti that are colored in whatever country they are "from", and below reads the label "Boriqua 4 lyfe" or "CoLoMbIaN #1 NigGa!". Can you think that such a pathetic "culture" can even contain an element such as graffiti? Now about the reggaeton Dj's, I think it is very unprofessional to use CD turntables and undermade mixers. But that is just my opinion. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hole
    [/font][/font]

Reggaeton is for the weak minded.

Peace.

diaz is nice

i'd start rhyming and making beats to be on that project