Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: gilbert arenas is a fuckin loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

NickyTooch, i get tired of telling you i'm not a Lebron hater. How would i be a hater of his since i'm a fan of his? Yes i saw him take over the Lakers game the other night. Like i said, he's a awesome player and i was surprised the Cavs won that game without Maurice. If the Cavs get to the finals this year and win, i will congratulate you Nicky.

Banned

nicky what are you gonna do when cleveland chokes again!?!?!?!!?

you gonna finally rip the LBJ poster off the wall!?!?!?!?!

get some perespective in life you shameless faggot, you sweating a weak franchise like a small market simp right about now!!!!!!!!!

lets see what happens nigga, you know karl malone thought he was gonna get a ring too!!!!!

i dont jock these niggas i watch em ball!!!!!!!! im not the one with lebron action shots as a sig you south beach reject!!!!!!!!

mo williams was the missing piece last year...

this year its shaq....

whats the excuse gonna be next go round!?!?!?!?!?!?

go sign up to be a cleveland towel boy you cock jocky, you can wipe lebron off and keep him safe!!!!!!

sensitivite bitch!!!!!!!!

-

Angry, your a funny guy LOL.

Banned

his name certainly fits his online persona.

all i can say is...im a Cavs fan, i will continue to be a cavs fan.

I kno there are a lot of haters out that that desperately wish LeBron played for them...

...but......he doesn't.

I feel your pain. I HATED Jordan.....couldnt stand the sight of him.

Im curious...where are u from angry!...this hatred yhou have for Cleveland is weird.

-

I just read in the newspaper today that Gilbert said he doesn't wanna play for Wizards GM Ernie Grunfeld anymore. Why would his dumb ass say that to the media when Ernie is the one that's paying him? You don't say shit like that to the media when that's your boss and he's paying you. If he feels that way, he needs to keep that shit to himself. It's his fault that he's in this situation. He shouldn't be mad at Ernie. He needs to be mad at himself and grow the fuck up and stop acting immature. When Check Two told me that he shitted in Andray Blatche's sneakers, that right there changed my opinion about his maturity. He's a asshole.

he also put a hose in a bathroom stall and turned it on while someone was in there. he also plays online poker in the locker room at halftime. he also got caught cheating on xbox live so yea, he aint mature at all lol.

-

I just read the other day that he got 2 years of probation and he has to spend 30 days in a halfway house. He got lucky that he didn't do any jail time. Washington Wizards general manager Ernie Grunfeld said he's still on the team and he isn't gonna void his contract. That was a surprise. I think the Wizards will eventually get rid of him. I know the fans are fed up with him. He disappointed a lot of fans because they didn't think he would do something this stupid. I think he's a good person but he needs to stop acting so damn silly and immature and grow up.

arenas need to come back to LA

-

Why should he come back to LA? I know he doesn't wanna play for the Clippers LOL. The Lakers i don't think would take him.

niggas love him in LA

-

Who is that Ohio State player in your sig? Is it the guy that won player of the year award this season? Well Gilbert ought to be lucky the Wizards are taking him back. Most teams wouldn't take him back after doing some dumb shit like that. I know he's from Los Angeles but i don't even think he would wanna play for the Warriors and Kings hahahahahahahahaha. He played for the Warriors before so i know he doesn't wanna go back there because they will never win a championship hahahahahahaha.