Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gilbert arenas is a fuckin loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

where? ill look now..i just dogged you in a thread cuz you have no idea what ur talking about...i thought that was it?

Banned

deshawn stevenson is one of the worst players and personalities in NBA history!!!!!

and the bum ass nigga has a rep for preying on underrage pussy out in salt lake city!!!!!!!! jerry sloans drunk ass dropped him like a empty bottle!!!!!!!!!

wiz got a lot of dead weight, its like they intentionally sign weak hearted choke artists that shy from competition!!!!! what up mike miller!?!?!!!?!?!!?

poor drafts, poor coaching, poor leadership, poor fanbase!!!!!!

jamison would be a great fit on a veteran team that plays defense, cleveland would work but they sent boozer packing when hes the very player they were and are still looking for!!!!!

i think its too late tho... i think bron bron is leaving cleveland, he can say whatever he wants i dont believe him... he said he was gonna be competing in the dunk contest last year and hes gonne be duckin that so his word doesnt mean shit right now!!!!!!

Banned

boozer left for the money. We didnt send him nowhere. We just werent going to pay him all that.

He isnt really worth it cuz now Utah is looking to get rid of him.

-

I wish Carlos Boozer would've stayed with Cleveland. Jim Paxson tried to resign him but he wanted to leave for more money and i bet he regrets that he wouldn't have done that. What the fuck is there to do in Utah compared to Cleveland? Hahahahahahahahahaha. It sounds like a boring city. Even Dennis Rodman dissed Utah saying there's nothing there but mormons hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Angry dissing Deshawn Stevenson hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah he is a scrub. LOL@you dissing Mike Miller and the Wizards organization hahahahahahahahahaha. Wizards have been losers for so long, it's pathetic. Even when they were called the Bullets, they sucked LOL.

Lebron isn't leaving Cleveland. I think he just needs some better teammates for him to get a championship. I wish NickyTooch would realize that LOL. He would be a fool to leave Cleveland since he's the franchise player. Now i do think there might be a chance that Dwayne Wade might wanna leave Miami because he won't win another title with the team he has now LOL. I feel bad for him because he's a very good player. I can't believe his team took a asswhipping last night by Charlotte.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    boozer left for the money. We didnt send him nowhere. We just werent going to pay him all that.

He isnt really worth it cuz now Utah is looking to get rid of him.
    but yall got no problem over paying a 37 year old shaq!!!!!

danny ferrys bitch made!!!!!

Banned

LOL...first of all Ferry wasn't the GM when the Boozer thing happened.

Shaq is in the last year of a contract that is expiring perfectly for next year.

You need to step your game up before you debate with a guru like me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I wish Carlos Boozer would've stayed with Cleveland. Jim Paxson tried to resign him but he wanted to leave for more money and i bet he regrets that he wouldn't have done that. What the fuck is there to do in Utah compared to Cleveland? Hahahahahahahahahaha. It sounds like a boring city. Even Dennis Rodman dissed Utah saying there's nothing there but mormons hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Angry dissing Deshawn Stevenson hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah he is a scrub. LOL@you dissing Mike Miller and the Wizards organization hahahahahahahahahaha. Wizards have been losers for so long, it's pathetic. Even when they were called the Bullets, they sucked LOL.

Lebron isn't leaving Cleveland. I think he just needs some better teammates for him to get a championship. I wish NickyTooch would realize that LOL. He would be a fool to leave Cleveland since he's the franchise player. Now i do think there might be a chance that Dwayne Wade might wanna leave Miami because he won't win another title with the team he has now LOL. I feel bad for him because he's a very good player. I can't believe his team took a asswhipping last night by Charlotte.

Charles. this team has upgraded every year since he has been here. They won 66 games last year.
    They will probablly pull a good free agent next year in addition to LeBron.

I think there is something funny witht he Lakers and the NBA personally.....they have pulled off a few very lop-sided trades.

One witht he Kobe for Vlade Divac trade and the other with the Gasol trade.

Its fishy with them...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    LOL...first of all Ferry wasn't the GM when the Boozer thing happened.

Shaq is in the last year of a contract that is expiring perfectly for next year.

You need to step your game up before you debate with a guru like me.
    who said he was!?!?!? fact is they shoulda paid boozer, werent they tryin for david west!?!?!?! theyre still trynna fill that!!!!!!

ferry was there to bring in a 37 year old shaq!!!!!! its had little to no impact on their season, i love shaq, but hes causing more havoc off the hardwood clam diving!!!!!!!

ill be uppin this thread when cleveland falls short again!!!!!!!! 66 wins doesnt mean shit when you get bounced out by a reckless bulls squad!!!!! karl malone ass niggas are satisfied with hot seasons and playoff flops!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    who said he was!?!?!? fact is they shoulda paid boozer, werent they tryin for david west!?!?!?! theyre still trynna fill that!!!!!!

ferry was there to bring in a 37 year old shaq!!!!!! its had little to no impact on their season, i love shaq, but hes causing more havoc off the hardwood clam diving!!!!!!!

ill be uppin this thread when cleveland falls short again!!!!!!!! 66 wins doesnt mean shit when you get bounced out by a reckless bulls squad!!!!! karl malone ass niggas are satisfied with hot seasons and playoff flops!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha its true. cleveland aint gonna do shit, as usual. thats just how it is wit cleveland teams

-

LOL@Mic Tyson and Angry dissing Cleveland Cavaliers hahahahahahahaha. I keep trying to tell NickyTooch that the Cavs are gonna lose in the playoffs this season because Lebron doesn't have enough help offensively but he won't listen. You see what happened to them last season when they had the best record in the east and home court advantage in the playoffs and it didn't mean nothing LOL.

Banned

Anybody who says Shaq has not helped that team does not know basketball.

The Cavs just beat down the Lakers twice, once with Mo Williams.

I realize there are alot of LeBron haters because he is so damn good. And thats fine.

Before people started gagging on Kobe's cock they all hated him and were blowing Iverson...before that they hated Iverson and were blowing Jordan...before that they were hating Jordan and blowing Bird and Magic....etc.

The fact is this....and the records prove this....

The Lakers have no depth.....Ariza was a huge loss and he is a better player than Artest at this point in there careers. If anything, Artest is less of an addition than it would have been to keep Ariza. They bew that one.

The Cavs matchup up perfectly against LA BECAUSE we added Shaq, because we have more size and strength than any team in the league.

The Magic totally went backwards and I said this as soon as the dumped Lee, Alston and Turky-glue.

All you 'on-paper' fans have no idea what your talking about if you thought they would be better. Carter is over the hill, way past his prime and has never proven he can carry a team.
    Turkoglu's versatitliy and Alston and Lee's ability to shoot lights out were main reasons the Magic were so good last year.
    This year, they are finished.....dont they have a worse record than the Knicks or something? they are playing awful
    Dwight Howard has not improved his offensive game and probably never will.

The Celtics are old. Thats going to be their problem. They can still beat any team, BUT this will be a big question mark for them.....can they gt thru a rugged playoff run again. Allen, Garnett, Wallace, all of them have seen there games slip.
    They have some depth so I'd say they are the Cavs only competition in the east.

The hawks are a nice team, but they have no size and rely on the jumpshooting to score.

The Cavs are looking like the best team int he league right now. The deepest team that can beat you inside or outside, can play above the rim, tons of 3 point shooters...they are the most complete team in the league right now.

Plus they have the best player on the planet. NObody can stop LeBron....the man is UNSTOPPABLE.

He is going to win it eventually and its looking like this year is going to be it.

Charles Jones watches sitcoms and posts as 'IsaiahTHomas on a sitcom forum. He knows nothing.

ANGRY! your a Bulls fan???

bwahahahaahah!!

no wonder you are so angry....

-

You trying to say i know nothing about basketball because i watch a lot of tv shows? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm older than you so i've been watching the NBA longer than you. I started watching it in the 80's. I never said i hate Lebron. He's a awesome player and he's one of my favorites. All i'm saying is he doesn't have enough help offensively and i wish you could see that. Don't say shit to me if they lose in the playoffs because all i'm gonna say is i told you so. You do make some good points about Boston, Orlando, Atlanta and i agree with you but i got a feeling when the playoffs come, Cleveland will choke like they always do. I hope they do win some championships because that would be good for my hometown and the Cleveland fans because it's been long overdue and i would've like to have seen Cleveland win some championships when they had Brad Daugherty, Ron Harper, Mark Price, Larry Nance, John(Hot Rod)Williams. I blame Wayne Embry's bitch ass for trading Ron Harper because ever since that trade happened, the Cavs have been doomed.

Banned

Your wrong tho he has a supporting cast that is why they are one of the deepest teams in the league.

Sure I would love for them to add Jamison, or pick up another guy in the off season which they will probably do.

But this team, as it is now, is good enough to win a championship. They addressed the issues they had last year by dumping Pavlovic, Wally and Big Ben and getting Shaq, Moon, Parker and Powe.

If you think that is not a huge upgrade then you know absolutely NOTHING about basketball.

I realize your a classic hater.....'oh they will never win'......i get it. But i dont believe in curses.

The fact of the matter is that this Cavs team, odds wise, has as good a shot to win a championship as anyone else....in fact the odds are better for them.

The most games that Daughtery, Price team ever won was 57...they were a good team, but they didnt have a guy like LeBron.....

And this current Cavs team matches up well against that older one. I'd take this one precisely because of LeBron.

Did you see him take over that Lakers game? Dont you recall when he was on a worse team how he took that team and took your beloved Pistons to 7 games on year and beat them in 6 the next??

Banned

im no lebron hater, and definitely no fuckin bulls fan!!!!!

i was just pointing out the cavs were a 66 win team that crumbled against a young, inexperienced bulls team!!!!!!!

youre acting like the cavs only worry is boston, when they undeniably choked last year to an inferior squad!!!!!

im a basketball fan homie, i enjoy watching great talent, whether its lebron or kobe, i dont play favorites with these niggas!!!!!!! fanboy shit is for kids and faggots!!!!!!!!

phx won games, sac town won games, utah won games, its about post season play home boy!!!!!!!

boston is still a problem, atlantas a problem, and out west la got a merk squad when healthy!!!!! regular season success doesnt always translate, a cavs fan should know that!!!!!! well see what happens come ring season!!!!!!!!

Banned

You really dont kno anything about basketball because you can't even get the teams straight.

Its the MAGIC....u moron.

We swept Atlanta last year, so i guess that means atlanta will never win???

LA is healthy....the Cavs were the ones down 3 players.

We will see what happens. I am highly confident.

I'm a true fan being that i was born and raised in Cleveland as a Cavs fan. I didnt pick and choose my team it was a birthright.

YOu just jump on Kobe or LeBrons or AI's dick......

You are NOT a basketball fan because you confused the Bulls with the Magic.

You are not a good sports fan.

Leave this forum immediately and go watch soccer.