Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Flacco is a pretty QB

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Smith looked good in that monday night game he played a few months ago. I dont see how it would hurt in puting him in a game when Flacco is sucking.

Lets face it, aside from Mason, their recieving core is terrible, it would help to have a QB that could scramble for a first down rather than forcing a pass to a reciever that isnt open
    or waiting too long o throw to a wide open receiver then throwing a lame duck ball and getting intercepted. See yesterday for example.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Smith looked good in that monday night game he played a few months ago. I dont see how it would hurt in puting him in a game when Flacco is sucking.

Lets face it, aside from Mason, their recieving core is terrible, it would help to have a QB that could scramble for a first down rather than forcing a pass to a reciever that isnt open
    tru clayton was supposed to be a possession reciever that could get u the rifrst downs, look at what he amounted to, demetrius was supposed to be a superstar, and injuries have held him back, mason has been great for the ravens, u could probably call em the greatest ravens reciever ever, heap has been taken out of the passing attack, they keep making him into a blocker, hes a valuable target for a young qb and to eliminate em like that is just stupid

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

^^Mason WAS a GOOD receiver for the Ravens.

Now he is a slightly shitty receiver on the Ravens.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL View Post
    ^^Mason WAS a GOOD receiver for the Ravens.

Now he is a slightly shitty receiver on the Ravens.
    nah man he was the most reliable target next to ray rice, i was satisfied with his performance this season

Banned

flaccos probably the best qb in baltimore ravens history!!!!!

ravens fans should be thankful they got flacco when trent dilfer and kyle boller are his predecessors!!!!!!!!!! yall actually miss having a half robotic steve mcnair!?!?!?!!?! stevie was half metal moving like a man under water!!!!!!!!!

flacco pros: big, strong, tough, rocket arm

flacco cons: pocket mobility and accuracy

mason is still one of the best possession recievers in the game, that nigga is dependable and keeps the chains moving!!!!!! great route runner and sure handed!!!!!

id worry about ed reed retiring if i was a ravens fan, give flacco a deep threat and hell put some points on the board!!!!! before you shit on joe try to remember elvis grbac cryin on the ravens sideline!!!!!!!!

troy smith is clearly not the answer either, what has he ever done? I cannot believe people are jumping on him just because flacco sucks.

flacos is decent..the right line needs bigger guys and faster guys...as he dosnt get the time needed..the big thing is receivers ...every time he was gonna pass no one is open

he does need to utilize heap more..but in order for that bmore needs some guys up front

also need better corners on d....if ed reed is gone.. it will def let the opposing team make riskier passes

Banned

Flacco has decent reciever and a good Tight end.....Plus a great line and running game.

You cannot blame the WRs for his failures donw the stretch. Flacco played awful. He lit it up earlier, but really tailed off.

I dont kno if he is any good or not but i dont see how he automatically gets the job

naw it half and half....look at how meny droped passes last game
    7 of the game the qb didnt have time to trow the ball due to the right side ..its been noted by the coach
    needs work
    also flacco has been playing the last 8 games with a bad leg and hip as he cant rotate fully ..that is mosty y he has been doing bad besides all the dropped passes this year

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    flacos is decent..the right line needs bigger guys and faster guys...as he dosnt get the time needed..the big thing is receivers ...every time he was gonna pass no one is open

he does need to utilize heap more..but in order for that bmore needs some guys up front

also need better corners on d....if ed reed is gone.. it will def let the opposing team make riskier passes
    lardarius webb is a great young cb but he sufferd acl tear was a big blow, fabian washington getting injured was a blessing, he sucks but lardarius stepped in and helped out big time, frank walker sucks horribly, foxworth isnt wut i thot he was, hes average at best IMO, hopefully reed comes back him and landry are a dop combo and if reed retires their goin to platoon nakamura and zbikiowski most likely but hopefuly he stays

they didnt pass to heap this year as much becuz they wanted to utilize him as a blocker more, in run and pass situations, and how can u say u cant blame the recievers, their recievers are sad as fuck, if only demetrius lived up to hios ppotential i would be quite happy hes athletic and a good target, mason is great but hes mmost likely gone, mark clayton is pretty shitty as much as i wanted him to be great he hasnt done shit other than that year he had 900 yrds
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 01-20-2010 at 05:44 PM.

agree.......web is dope...but dude needs more speed...and ups for the bigger wr's he is trying to take ....which can be done by hitting the gym

when i go to the games here in bmore...i alwasy see heap open...on pass plays but he was never looked at by joe ...he needs to switch it up more between players...cuz all he got is mason...thats all he is looking for ...he cant help it ever one els drops the passes or cant out run the opponents in their routs