Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raekwon to tour New Zealand in march 2010!

Default Raekwon to tour New Zealand in march 2010!

Wu Tang general and hiphop legend Raekwon is set for a solo tour of New Zealand. He plays at the powerhouse on march 20 2010. No word yet on any Australian dates.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

powerstation should be good. you know whats ironic, Groove Armada played the powerstation last week and the power went out half way through the show lol. the place is still wicked for concerts though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

85 %ER

And he's just added a Wellington date too.
    Ghost, RZA, and Rae in the last 6 months. Amazing.
    Best Life Ever

got my ticket, expensive but 70dollars cant imagine it being as good as rza's 4hour show though
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

PRODIGAL SUN

why the fuck did they have to come now? missed ghost RZA and now rae all because im underage. worst timing. cunts

I'm really looking forward to the Wellington show, I missed the RZA show, bring the goods Chef.
    Last edited by crds; 03-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.

ahhh this is gunna be another mind blow.

show was dope. place was only half full though which was dissapointing i thought seeing rza show sold out that this would on the commercial success of rae but yeah whatever.

the crowd didnt really know a lot of his new material but still applauded him to fuck after every song with a wu tang wu tang wu tang chant.

crowd acapella'd wutang clan aint nothing to f with and m.e.t.h.o.d.m.a.n which was cool.

raekwon really stepped up i mean dude must've been gutted with the turnout (ghost and rza shows sold out recently) but he kept it raw and very energetic. I have a new found respect for the guy as a performer now.

really good concert better than the sold out ghostface concert imo.

but i have to admit i was higher than a 747 so anything sounded neat.

props to Rae thanks very much for a good show.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Allah is my bitch

loved the show, such a mean night. Went to Auckland poor as %#@& with nowhere to crash and it was so worth it. really impressed with Rae, Great live performance. The set he played was perfect, opened with C.R.E.A.M and finished with Incarcerated Scar's but l was really feeling the vibe of his new tracks. Love that 'Gihad' joint and it was so funny when he did ghost verse, most people being oblivious to what he's actually saying

Im estatic just to be able to see another Wu-General in person. Will upload videos and photos sometime.

Peace

I feel exactly the same way hog, it was an amazing opportunity to see another general live and it was quite funny him doing Gihad live. I thought it was a pretty long show as well which was good.

I went to the Wellington show and I think the setlists musta been the same, it was pretty much perfect except for a few annoying bitches shoving their elbows and trying to push past.

yeah a few gals thought they could push me aside the front just cause they had tits? pffft. haha the only other dissapointing thing that went wrong was a fight that happened up front when Rae was doing Heaven & Hell, which was fucken stupid.

SIgh.......

Quote Originally Posted by HOG View Post
    yeah a few gals thought they could push me aside the front just cause they had tits? pffft. haha the only other dissapointing thing that went wrong was a fight that happened up front when Rae was doing Heaven & Hell, which was fucken stupid.
    at the auckland show??? I didnt see that? what I was on the left of the stage (from the crowds point of view) about 2 rows from front
    Allah is my bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    at the auckland show??? I didnt see that? what I was on the left of the stage (from the crowds point of view) about 2 rows from front
    A lil to the right, some crazy bitch started hitting some dude and things just turned ugly. I was also happy as to score one of those Raekwon New Zealand caps.

i was so high i bought the beenie lol.....why????
    Allah is my bitch