Thread: Do you walk around town with your pants on the ground?

Default Do you walk around town with your pants on the ground?

If so, are you offended by General Larry Platt's song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc

Lol...yeah I seen that on IDOL, the guy was like 62 doing the thing. Nah I'm not offended at all, I now wear a belt but I guess it can be said that's to low too who cares it's now so comfortable to me because I don't do the skinny jeans.

Same here. I wear my pants kinda low, but I can't let that effect my opinion of the greatest song currently known to mankind.

I guess not many people can afford belts, or they are trying to scare girls away?

{>____<}

And walking crazy, constantly bumping into people. Can't you muthafuckas walk like a normal person?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

the pants on the ground thing is awful, it's funny seeing them dudes running for the bus and watch their trousers fall around their ankles. same with the trainers with no laces thing, i once saw this one dude try to run, he lost one of his trainers and had to hop back to get it cos he didn't wanna get his sock dirty.

i think the pants on the ground thing started with Calvin Klein back in the early '90s when he started making underpants with his name across the waistband. then all the other designers copied that idea. that's when men wanted to show off their designer underpants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Walking crazy?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    the pants on the ground thing is awful, it's funny seeing them dudes running for the bus and watch their trousers fall around their ankles. same with the trainers with no laces thing, i once saw this one dude try to run, he lost one of his trainers and had to hop back to get it cos he didn't wanna get his sock dirty.

i think the pants on the ground thing started with Calvin Klein back in the early '90s when he started making underpants with his name across the waistband. then all the other designers copied that idea. that's when men wanted to show off their designer underpants.
    that ish goes back to the '80s. they come outta' jail like that 'cause they couldn't wear belts in the prisons.
    $%#&!

i only started seeing it in london around the '90s. jeans were baggy back then but they weren't hung as low as they are today.

women's fashion in the early noughties were bad also. every shop you went to only sold hipster jeans that end low on your hips, which made thongs hang out of the jeans (smh) and the tops were all really short in length. muffin tops galore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

No but I have gold fangs so that part offended me but due to the fact that he is ex military like myself; I will let that pass.

back in the '80s at least they was wearing the big pajama shirts with the sagging jeans. now, they rockin' pants down to they ankles, with tight-ass young lookin' shirts on. ay look, that shit ain't cool at all. not at all. lucy got a lotta' explainin' to do...
    $%#&!