Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ban Japseye (aka NBOMB)

Banned

Default Re: Ban Japseye (aka NBOMB)

god damn blacks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Hmm? That ain't true dude.

And no, I do not accept racism. But there is also something called 'humor'. I accept some jokes, but Jasper said some racist things, that's why 36chambers warned him.

On the other hand: for a couple of months I was down with the most weird forum on th net: thecorpse. That's where I 'learned' about some sort form of humor most of you cats just don't know about. I hate racism I'm telling you, of course I hate it, but thecorpse jokes made me laugh and since black and white are chllin togheter on that place it's kinda weird. People like Heat (Urbanlegend) and Jasper are just different posters. Just on some other level. They are used to totally different forums.

But again: pure idiot racism is NOT allowed and people will receive le ban.
    I kinda understand what you're saying, but if those are the "RULES" tell me why another member got banned asap for responding to one of Jaspers racist posts? I mean, Jasper gets warnings etc but the ppl that respond to him in the same fashion get banned, Wtf is that? And btw, if it's like that on "the corpse" then jasper should go post on "the corpse" wouldn't you agree?

>THE CORP<

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Fuck, why do you do this Jasper you fool, you know we can't allow racism, this is not cool goddamnit.
    Word, just read the quotes that I posted before. How do ya let him get away with calling OG corp members porch monkeys & yet ya ban whoever responds to his nonsense?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I read a few of this "jasper aka NBOMB"s posts and this guy needs fixin up quick. He using words like "porchmonkey" at people and shit, this bitch needs to step off. what are we keeping him here for?

not only is he disrespectin people on this forum, this is a fucking WU TANG forum! yo youre waving a burning cross at the Wu, what would the clan think of this shit? If he said any of this type of shit in front of any of them hed get slained, RIP ODB- we got love for you, some dont.

I had a warning and stopped after that. You guys are just trying your hardest to get offended. Leave me be.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NBOMB
    I had a warning and stopped after that. You guys are just trying your hardest to get offended. Leave me be.
    You wanna start somewhere jasper? How about fixing you avi meng? I mean, do you even know what the KKK did to black ppl back in the day? I'm not black but that shit right there ain't right. Plus, that link you put in your sig, wtf is that , why the need to be an attention whore? GROW THE FUCK UP!

I thought it would be funny to give Yoshimitsu a decent suit...
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hes gone.

BIG L Rest In Peace