7 "Keep It 100" Ft. Ice Cube
    8 "Crazy Toones 4 President"
    9 "If You See a Bad Bitch" ft. Ice Cube
    10 "Look at Me" ft. Ice Cube
    11 "Side Dick"
    12 "80's Babies" ft. Ice Cube
    13 "Gang Injunctions"
    14 "Addicted to It" ft. Ice Cube

arguably the most underrated album released in the last couple of years.
    Guilty by affiliation is wc's best solo album and eventhough Ice Cube is featured on 8 of the 14 tracks WC holds this album down on his own.
    An album every fan of gangsta rap should own

It's a personal classic of mine.

-

I see you voted this album a classic and i would like to know why hahahahahahahahahahaha. This album sucks because of bad beats but the lyrics are alright. Guilty By Affiliation isn't his best album. The Shadiest One is his best album. I was disappointed in his first album Ain't A Damn Thing Changed, Curb Servin album, Ghetto Heisman album, Guilty By Affiliation. I'm gonna have to listen to his first album again because i haven't heard it in a long time but i do remember not liking it that much. Curb Servin and Ghetto Heisman have a few joints i like but those albums could've had better beats. I don't like his ignorance sometimes because he promotes gangbanging and i don't like rappers who promote gangbanging because we got enough young black men that are dying everyday and gangbanging isn't the way to live. He said on Better Days song on The Shadiest One album that he doesn't understand why when blacks get a lot of money, they move to a better neighborhood. Who the fuck wants to live in the ghetto when you gotta worry about violence and not being safe in your neighborhood? Ignorant blacks are the only ones who love living in the ghetto. Fuck living like that.

He has a song on Trespass soundtrack with The Madd Circle called Quick Way Out. That's a tight song. Him and Coolio are the only ones who rap on it. He also did a tight collabo with Scarface called I Ain't The One on Scarface's The Fix album.

Def one of the best releases of the last few years.... WC didn't fall off , he only became better in my opinion! Dope banging beats and WC delivers hard with his awesome flow!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I see you voted this album a classic and i would like to know why hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Considering all the posts I've seen from you i have to answer 'Because i'm not stuck in the past'

I thoroughly enjoyed this album. I was in LA when this shit came out, so there was mad play. Funny rapper.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

-

Ikke i can't help it that i'm stuck in the past because a lot of rappers albums the last 10 years have been garbage hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not the one making these wack albums. Why is Ice Cube on WC's album cover when it's WC's album? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ikke i can't help it that i'm stuck in the past because a lot of rappers albums the last 10 years have been garbage hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not the one making these wack albums. Why is Ice Cube on WC's album cover when it's WC's album? LOL.
    "Produced by: Ice Cube"

And I believe he's on a track or two.
    without mercy."

-

Just because the album is produced by him doesn't mean he has to be on the album cover LOL. He produced Da Lench Mob, Kam, Yo Yo, Kausion, K-Dee and he wasn't on their album covers.

Helps sell albums I guess.

/rips a bowl
    without mercy."

-

Well if that was the case, how come WC's last album didn't sell? LOL. His albums have never sold well anyway.