Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Message to Cilvaringz

Default Message to Cilvaringz

Man, can we get something else of your stuff ? Why you aint hit us with your music? A lot of fans want it so baaad and you know it !

Unreleased/leftovers/stash tracks... (beats, demo tracks, original old tracks, whatever)
    You've got a lot of shit, why you keeping it unheard ??? What is the point ???

Also what is the deal with that other releases that mentioned in "I" CD, will they see the light ?

Is studio version of this track is exist ???:
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/71628025a612c62d/

That shit is just insane !!!!
    Last edited by rgu2002; 01-25-2010 at 01:40 AM.
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Another beat album would be dope.

nonono, no beat album...i want ur mfkin lyrics back.....u got it, b....throw em dartz

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
    Is studio version of this track is exist ???:
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/71628025a612c62d/

Thats shit is just insane !!!!
    Damn that's fucken LIVE

Also what is the deal with that other releases that mentioned in "I" CD, will they see the light?

That question has been answered in other threads before.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Damn that's fucken LIVE
    That question has been answered in other threads before.
    So what is the answer? I missed that

FRESH FISH

one thing that would also be a great initiative:

why not rerelease all you old stuff with moongod through rpeg ltd site

let us buy that stuff from you directly at a fair price: now we got to stripsearch the net to find a far too expensive copy of your stuff and all the time take the risk off getting a fake copy from some sceming fuck

PLZ rerelease: the 2 moongod joints, your 2 instrumental albums, all star collection box, the most high brothers joints, lynchmen and henchmen ep's ... I'd buy em all straight away if you made em available through your site again ...

you'd be getting the money instead of those ebay fucks
    and we'de be sure it's real instead of some crappy fake shit

c'mon man, do it , you'd sell heaps, EVERYONE is looking for those online since godknowswhen , those beats on there and your lyrics are DA BOMB !!!

Or when you go on tour with Method man in EU, i'd buy em all there at the gig straight from the source

^^^^ dats wassup!

Cilva, man! I'm ready to pay you, I dont give a shit about money, cause I'm into your music since 1999 and I'm still hungry... You are still #1 personally for me!
    You are dealing with WU for 10 years and all what we got is just one solo album, few features and thats it... This is on some "fucking pain in my heart" shit...
    When we will get something else? Your stuff is always banging!!!! You never dissapoint with your music! How about pleasure for your fans?

And I feel like I'm talking to myself, cause you aint even bother to answer... Thats hurt....
    Last edited by rgu2002; 01-24-2010 at 02:34 PM.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    why not rerelease all you old stuff with moongod through rpeg ltd site

let us buy that stuff from you directly at a fair price: now we got to stripsearch the net to find a far too expensive copy of your stuff and all the time take the risk off getting a fake copy from some sceming fuck

PLZ rerelease: the 2 moongod joints, your 2 instrumental albums, all star collection box, the most high brothers joints, lynchmen and henchmen ep's ... I'd buy em all straight away if you made em available through your site again ...

you'd be getting the money instead of those ebay fucks
    and we'de be sure it's real instead of some crappy fake shit
    ^^ Word, that would be dope

And I feel like I'm talking to myself, cause you aint even bother to answer... Thats hurt....
    C'mon man, you just posted this a couple of hours ago..
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    C'mon man, you just posted this a couple of hours ago..
    Nuh... Some of PM's was sended to Cilva, but he never answer... So I hope he will answer on some questions right in this thread !

I agree with the man do an album cuz we need it as fans
    Im sick & tired of weak laughable albums full of wack ass beats Im no longer buying Wu or any Hip Hop albums any more is a waste of money sick of disappointments but if you release something i'll buy it for sure because You 9th Prince True Master and Killah Priest are the only ones doing good music
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    I agree with the man do an album cuz we need it as fans
    Im sick & tired of weak laughable albums full of wack ass beats Im no longer buying Wu or any Hip Hop albums any more is a waste of money sick of disappointments but if you release something i'll buy it for sure because You 9th Prince True Master and Killah Priest are the only ones doing good music
    Word! A lot of shit music was released from WU camp last years(( I'm sorry for calling it shit cause I'm huge Wu fan, but I cant stand for this crap anymore...

I dont think we will get second Cilva album so fast, but at least he can hit us with some joints or mixtape as appetizers ! I'm sure he got a lot of stuff that can be leaked to his fans! I just cant understand why he is not doing it ???
    WHY MAN, WHY ????????
    Last edited by rgu2002; 01-24-2010 at 03:40 PM.

every artist is puttin his shit out, when he think its the right time,or got the right quality whatever..
    people do what they do....if u people donīt feel the new wu shit, go hear the classics...

I remember when I had tried to buy the acapellas and the beat CD from that Disc he released with the info on the bonus disc.. and the dude I had dealt with thru email going back n forth had seemed like he bullshyted me with a delayed excuse as to why he couldnt sell me the acapella and beat cd... I was ready to buy them right then and there... on the spot he had mentioned that he didnt have them available online yet. so i asked him to rip them shyts for me... and i would buy it from him direct! and i never heard from him again!

yo where my killa tape Ringz? lol

I still would buy those acapellas... so whats really good?

Cilva should jsut produce an album for MK, the style of beats is right for MK, and the majority of people would rather Cilva stay off the mic.

either way, get that music out

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWeaponz View Post
    I remember when I had tried to buy the acapellas and the beat CD from that Disc he released with the info on the bonus disc.. and the dude I had dealt with thru email going back n forth had seemed like he bullshyted me with a delayed excuse as to why he couldnt sell me the acapella and beat cd... I was ready to buy them right then and there... on the spot he had mentioned that he didnt have them available online yet. so i asked him to rip them shyts for me... and i would buy it from him direct! and i never heard from him again!

yo where my killa tape Ringz? lol

I still would buy those acapellas... so whats really good?

I pm'd Cilva a while back about those CD's too cos there were quite a few that I was wanting to cop.

Ringz said there wasnt enough demand for them to warrant gettin' them printed up!!

Even if he just made them available to download or something like that. I would pay for a download of some of those albums that were featured on the I-DVD Rom. Then it costs Ringz literally nothing (no printing/manufacturing costs). So it wouldnt really matter what kinda numbers he shifted, cos he's had no costs incurred, so every sale he gets is money in the bank.

You gotta hit us up with a way of gettin' access to more of your music Ringz. You got a fan base here that are starving for new shit, old shit, exclusive stuff, beat tapes, ANYTHING!!!!!

Peace!