Thread: The bombest stress

Lightbulb The bombest stress

Can i do it.... Chronic has come more often... Or kush.. The kush.... El kush.. Corrido .... Some good.. I had to lie down... The neighbor of m.i.l.f. Land.. All natural... . 30 something... On... Choosing ... To wash a car.. El pinche jorge.... Fresh $25 worth .. Very wet..... Bubba kush.... Beyond.. You can hold it.. Oh darn... No sleep the whole night.. A dick and a pussy.... So i'm outside.... Trippin... The air.. Josh wasn't faded.... I was done... Josh is a little bitch... He is my cousin... He's pretty big... 5 plates.. HE LIFTS .... Or more ..a lot of reps... He' s small... ... To be kicking it there .. Connects... All around.... The place of my raised.... A bit north.. A bit south... The same as when they come... It was great...! Everyone around... Great.... If i exist... Dodi again... I'll stay that fool on the low... Whatever you call them.... I don't make songs... I wish... That would be cool... Like an old m c verse.. Rhymes.. With.... I want to stay in line ... A new friend hopefully .. The more the better ... Who knows... What the future holds... These times... Make me ... Think about the past.... How many smoke outs .. Will i take... I'm grateful..
    Last edited by Sizzy Up; 01-25-2010 at 07:07 PM.
    Trip

titoooo, quedo nice

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!