Thread: Tragic Allies ALBUM SAMPLER!!!!!!!

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Default Tragic Allies ALBUM SAMPLER!!!!!!!

"Track of the Week PT.17"Peace! So here we are, the last week in this series of track of the week joints. It's been a long road and we look forward to releasing more music real soon! Last week i told you that i had something special for this weeks joint and here it is, the Tragic Allies "Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil" album sampler. We been holding this back for a while now and hope that all of you will help us spread the word about our up coming debut group album. We can't do this alone and feel that our brand of hip hop will bring back that golden era where hard beats and lyricism actually mattered. But yeah, I hope you all enjoy the Track of the Week Mixtape that we're going to release for FREE download sometime next week that will have 3 bonus songs on it as well as all of the joints from this series. Creating quality hip hop is a process that requires lots of time, patience, determination and sacrifice. I mention this because we've been doing this for over a decade now and have been through a lot of personal issues and experiences that have had an affect on our music. For instance, most of our music that has been released up to this point has had some what of a negative vibe to it. We as artist are not trying to glorify "thug shit" or "street shit", but rather we express ourselves as "Street Narratives" through music by incorporating things we've been through or seen while living in a rugged environment all these years. We do not approve of violence and are not trying to promote negativity which could mislead the youth of today. With that being said, you'll notice a lot more positive vibes coming from our music on future releases. However, DO NOT fret! We will continue to bring you raw beats and creative lyricism like never before. This is NOT, us going "soft" or changing our style of music but rather it's a change in the type of message we are promoting within our music. Expect grimey beats and hardcore lyrics but we will try to use them in a way to give people a look into how things were and still are, in our community. In order for the world to change, we as artist need to be more conscious of the messages that our music is giving off because it COULD and DOES affect a lot of people. We thank you for all of your support and love throughout the years and wouldn't be here without you!

Visit www.tragicallies.com and check out this track of the week and all the others on the home page.

Tragic Allies
    Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil
    Album Sampler

Thanks for all the support, Enjoy this and tell a friend to tell a friend about the movement!

P.S. If ANY DJ's or Bloggers want to use any of the track of the week joints for their mixtapes or websites than contact us at [email protected]

Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

on tha lookout !

That samplah was bananza!!! ill productionz dope piece
    keep it comin!!
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-25-2010 at 08:08 PM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

sampler is fuckin BANGIN...can't wait to hear this album..

Quote Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow View Post
    I mention this because we've been doing this for over a decade now and have been through a lot of personal issues and experiences that have had an affect on our music. For instance, most of our music that has been released up to this point has had some what of a negative vibe to it. We as artist are not trying to glorify "thug shit" or "street shit", but rather we express ourselves as "Street Narratives" through music by incorporating things we've been through or seen while living in a rugged environment all these years. We do not approve of violence and are not trying to promote negativity which could mislead the youth of today. With that being said, you'll notice a lot more positive vibes coming from our music on future releases. However, DO NOT fret! We will continue to bring you raw beats and creative lyricism like never before. This is NOT, us going "soft" or changing our style of music but rather it's a change in the type of message we are promoting within our music. Expect grimey beats and hardcore lyrics but we will try to use them in a way to give people a look into how things were and still are, in our community. In order for the world to change, we as artist need to be more conscious of the messages that our music is giving off because it COULD and DOES affect a lot of people. We thank you for all of your support and love throughout the years and wouldn't be here without you!

REAL shit...huge respect Purpose..

if only more rap artists would take an initiative like this and realize their influence on the youth (the future)..

i'll continue to support every step of the way yo, keep doin it..

Peace....Good lookin out fam! I got 2 beautiful seeds to raise and they won't be able to grow if the SUN is being blocked by grey skies......True Story!
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

Trench General BambinoTTT EgWest's Avatar
    Trench Town EgWest T.O., livest hood in the Mega

yes my dude, the album's gonna be that lava for the streets, sampler sounds big fammo, just remember I want my original copy in the mail lol, real talk, I gotta have my original shits monumented and stored with the all the other accomplishments, shit is classic!

yeah album is gonna be a classic

peace....good lookin out for the feedback, thanks for taking the time to check out the sampler!