Thread: The Bibel Code

Default The Bibel Code

any of ya'll heard about this.........this shit is crazy....it's a matrix of words from ancient times.......it's written in ancient hebrew(i think)......and people have found it to tell the future....and it's not fuzzy like a Nostradamus prediction.......it explains it well with specific words.........except they find it out after the event happened.........but they found sumthing.........that might be a prediction of the end of the planet Earth.......in 2012..........and there has been actual news in the near past about.....a giant meteor headed for earth.........or the bibel code said it the end of mankind could be brought on by americas current war in iraq.....this shits fuckin crazy........i got scared watchin it..on the history channel........but some of the mathmaticians and scientists that study and resaerch it say.......it might be a statistical coincedence..........

sorry i aint got more info........i'll google it later........and try to post more
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Default Re: The Bibel Code

yeh ive whatched many shows on it....i dunno, it's true imo, but i think we should stop lookin in the past, and look inda future, i mean its kinda pointless and worthless if your gonna act like u predicted shit that already fucking happened

lol
    that jewish rabbit who did this shit,. with his zionist mates.. thinks their will be a n00kelar war in 2006, the proggie on sky one killed it.. he got the same names and places
    in a copy of moby dick

fuck a bible code.

Prince Rai

hmm yes.. there are a lot of theories out there that you become attracted to due to its controversiality..

personally i dont believe in those kind of things.. it would make a great movie or just simply a good read..
    tho i dnt simply disregard it either dats unwise.. just tread carefully... people gta make paper

I don't believe in it, IMO, you can find any "messages" you want in the bible, if you try hard enough ...

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

I got that book....some ancient hebrew skriptures.....with predictitons read diagonally and backwards....
    Waste of money....

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

its a crossword puzzle!

i dont believ in it all that much.....but it's interestnig to hear both sides of the contraversy
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

man this shit is fake. a guy on aussie tv did a show where he met some guy who made a program which could predict september 11 from all the lyrics from vanilla ice's first album. do u mean the Bible Code - cause that is a book with words from the bible showing the future when read diagonally etc. - if so then it is fake as i said. it can be done with anything.