Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "That's not Hip-Hop" isn't Hip-Hop

lol

define hip hop also..hip hop aint just the music..anyone can rap,but not everyone fits into the culture nor understands it..

'

Im more concerned with the state of "music" in general than just Hip Hop. Its become so over-saturated and exploited that its hard to find real innovative talent now a days.

Myspace music opened the flood gates to hundreds of thousands of horrible, horrible people that were more acoustically inclined when they were making fart bubbles in the womb.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

^ truth
    Boston - NYC

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

selling out is hiphop
    not selling out is hiphop

it's everything

c'mon, not everybody would do hip-pop singles like Jay-Z [I mean Sunshine n tracks like that], but then again most of people wouldn't decline millions like R.A. the Rugged Man.

Many things happened in our beloved music over the years, and there were wack artists and talented artists, and average artists since day one. the great thing about hiphop [no! music in general] is that there are so many different styles and themes to listen to. that's why everything is hiphop. if it floats your boat, why not?

the difference between some of us is that some people just hate on some rappers and make hate threads, other people [me included] rather laugh at fans of people we don't like. it's like sports. it doesn't make any sense in the end, but people like to be childish like that [again, me included]
    bring back begongo!!

well i like hating cause that shit is fun as fuck.
    "If you want some faggot shit don't buy our record."

" I ain't rhyming about some fucking flower, granola bar, or how I love Erykah Badu, or how im buring insents and making love."

-Vinnie Paz