Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can white people say Gawd and not get laughed at

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Yeah that or

I just happen to know the difference between NOI and NGE in relation to Wu Tang...

Which is what you were all already talking about.....

We all have over 5000 posts on a Wu Tang forum, yet you think its 'going to far' to have listend to Ironman, and know that they are NGE......

NICE REACH BRO!

Ghostlaced, you do know the 5%ers teach that the white man is the devil, don't you?

smh, im not repsonding to your dumbass lol. youv never met a 5%er in your life lol. Another non ignorant with high intelligence i see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_gods_and_earths

Oh yeah , I guess wikipedia is a better source than the RZA, who writes, in the tao of the wu, "Since Im known to be a student of the five percents, people know that I was taught that the white man is the devil". So there you go.

And Im not saying the NGE is wrong or whatever, Im saying, theres no "the NOI is racist andthe 5%ers are cool". They're both organizations whose aim is to uplift black people's situation.

and also, the term 'black' had a different meaning in NGE.
    Black in Five-Percenter doctrine includes anyone regardless of race, and Asia refers to the whole planet Earth, a corruption of the term Pangaea.
    Unfortunately, ive noticed the Wikipedia page keeps getting edited by people who keep chnging that part to say 'black means anyone who isnt caucasion', - this is no the true teaching.

I cant control hat your God RZA was taught by someone, but he was taught wrong, the original teachings and codes were probably lost ALONG time ago, after x13 died.

Idk, I dont know enough about it, but I know its not anti white, because that was the WHOLE point of NGE, NOT to be racist like NOI often was. They went out and tried to get ALL races to join.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

they dont teach all white people are devils.

Clarence X had a white five percenter that rolled with him, who he personally made a member. he named him Azreal and hes still god body. google him, hes still teaching apparently, and has a student who wrote some articles and has some interviews online
    We do it for the people.

Exactly, this whole thread is completely voided.

People love to run their mouths off on shit they dont even bother learning about

Youve got this clown Art Vandelay that SPENDS ALL DAYS POSTING THE MOST TRIVIAL WU REALTED NEWS and has the nerve to call me out for "studying black men too much" because I happen to know Wu Tang are 5%er? Really?

Clowns.

lol doesn't azreal mean the death angel or something?
    Or maybe thats azrael, i can't remember.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol hes the angel that watches over the dying

im looking at shit i wanna copy n paste but this comp wont let me (@school)

go here
    http://mightymercury.com/test/200-ta...ad-knight.html

its about the student that azreal put on

he talks about azrael and nge/noi
    We do it for the people.

"I believe that whiteness is devil, yes. No, I don't believe that a white baby is genetically or spiritually inclined towards wickedness. But to be born white in a white supremacist culture means that you receive a material and mental legacy that's devil. Devil is the only word for it."
    Thats the truth right there. What I meant its not "the NOI's racist and not the NGE", its just that the teaching that the white man is the devil is misunderstood.

Listen, at the end of the day you can carry on being obsessed about someones skin color, or you can actully focus on all the cool shit NGE promoted, like Knowledge through science and mathematics, which is exactly the right path

These days I have no idea what the state of it is, I can't account for every nut out there who calls himself a 5%er. It seems these days its veered more into Islam, than it was before, 5% these days always referring to themselves as Muslim first, when from my understanding, it was only loosely based around some of the Islamic ideas.

Chill gawd, too many ignorant know it all's.

Here are a few quotes I found on the fundamental origin of the word: “The word god seems ultimately to mean ‘that which is called’, coming from the Indo-European root *ghut-, which is likely related to such words as Sanskrit havate and Old Church Slavonic zovetu, both meaning ‘call’.”

Here is an alternative: “Gad is a Syrian or Canaanite deity of good luck or fortune. In Hebrew, it is written GD (G-d), but with Massoretic vowel-pointing, it is ‘Gad’.

Other Scriptural references to a similar deity, also written GD, have a vowel-pointing giving us ‘Gawd’ or ‘God’. Gad, or Gawd is identified with Jupiter, the Sky-deity or the Sun-deity.”

What it comes down to is that the word “God” has no objective meaning. It was meshed together from many things, and has been used in many different ways. It can mean anything to anyone. I think the interpretation of this word is in the eye of the beholder.

Hahah @ gawd word ownership.

Master of the yung'n dojo praise the almitey W's Avatar

u better get prepared to get laughed at oh and pray to gawd while your at it. lol

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

why ?

Master of the yung'n dojo praise the almitey W's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    why ?
    it was a joke honestly i don't know why white ppl try to use black ppl slang at all, i'm black but im not into saying thnigs like nigga and fresh it sounds retared when i say it probably because i don't have the black person voice 'cause i'm biracial. plus when i hear a white person act black they sound three times more than a fag than i would sound. only time i actually even do any black slang on here is if i'm in the freestyle thread.