Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hazy Mornings, Gitana Sonata # 1

Default Hazy Mornings, Gitana Sonata # 1

Put 2 joints I made this week up on the beats page, let me know what ya'll think

www.myspace.com/sincezanne

Sin Susanne, not hatin just feed backin, oh and FUCK U incase u gon say sum like ''ur feed back aint needed w.e w.e'' FUCK U!

n e who

man both them shits sound fucked up, hazy mornings, those sample dont werk with the drums, drums sound like a toddler is steppin on ur drum pads.

gitana joint,
    sample is bangin the drums are better but it sounds like u wuz scared n not comfortable laying them down son, the swithes wus mad wak tbh...

that jazzoing shit is just that, shit, hot garboe...

2cents^

ok, now say sumshit...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Props for tryna elevate n add on to ur hustle nameen cuz i aint no hater

FOLLOW!!

If you have to come back and say you weren't hating, then you were hating.

Also you made a bunch of homo little insults in your feedback, so you are def still hating after all this time when I haven't even said one thing to you or your partner in several months.

I totally ignore you and your music, it would be great if you could just do the same...

soldier of christ

practice sin practice...peace

Quote Originally Posted by Erap View Post
    practice sin practice...peace
    Yo man I didn't say anything about not needing to practice...everyone that knows me realizes that I work about as hard as anyone can work at music, so with all due respect bro I def don't need you to tell me that I need to practice. If you got something specific to say about the beats that I can use while I'm practicing, then I def take all that in...but I get that from all the cats that I build with, which makes posting on this forum seem ever more pointless since all I've gotten in a day so far with this post is someone acting like a child calling me all sorts of names but saying that they are giving actual feedback lol and someone telling me that I need to practice, which is like telling me that I need to breathe...lmao

fag shut up n PRACTICE! fact of the matter is them beats is str8 trash, u just got that beap machine playa, so by u entering the same beat battles u claimed were werthless and uppingg these raggedy lame ass beats on here is rly insulting to the rest of the real producers in here!....PRACTICE b4 u keep disrespectin ur self!!

FOLLOW!!

I'm not disrespecting myself - I get as much respect around here as anyone. As for the beats I been posting, go and peep the last thread I posted and everyone said they were feeling the Jazzy joint, so you were alone on that opinion as far as this forum goes. And until someone that is one of the producers that you are referring to comes in and says the beats are straight trash, I won't take your word for it. The reason for that is that I know you are a hater when it comes to me and I never respected your taste in music anyway. I value the opinions of artists I respect and people who I know are genuine fans/listeners, and you are neither of those. Say what you want, I am done interacting with you - again. Be happy you got a few responses out of me after all this time of being ignored.

IGNORED? BUAHAHAHAHA PLEASE I AINT SAY SHIT TO U TILL NOW, made u mini blogg.

also, niggaz aint feelin ur beats, its easier to praise a person than to have to explain y is it ur shits wak...ur shits wak.

every one knows u dont take criticism but u looove to critize niggaz shit n dissmiss it like its nuffin, ur nuffin but a deaf lil wigger boy, n stop sayin ur from philly mark when ur rly from landsdown....

FOLLOW!!

Honestly man what is your problem. I live on 3rd and Titan in South Philadelphia. You are trying to say that I'm not from where I live and calling me a deaf lil wigger boy, really??

You said FUCK U in all caps, twice, in the first sentence of your "feedback", come on...it's so obvious that hate me, just embrace it and stop trying to front like you are being objective.

i dont hate any one, im just a bearer of truth, n with truth comes the separation of the real and the fake...yousa a fake a phoney...

FOLLOW!!

^
    Hey man I'm the one that got all the votes around here for best emcee and best album of '09...and that was without VOTING FOR MYSELF or campaigning at all...I even said I thought the awards were completely pointless and I still ran away with the votes from our peers. So you can take up me being a "fake phoney" with all the others around here...

You just keep living in your dream world, voting for yourself and believing that other people really doing something in the game are "fakes". Internet rapper is all you are and ever will be, tell me someone off this forum who has heard of you. Have you ever performed like real artists do? And you are gonna tell me that I'm fake, lol the net is crazy...you can just say whatever you want and it doesn't have to be reality.

u love to throw that ""INTERNET RAPPER'' shit around hahahahha n yet ur here...with me. ur argument is always invalid!

FOLLOW!!

bill romanowski

wow.

well not necessarily invalid.
    gas masked up kerosene cocktails/
    cough syrup warm 40 and my lost spirit../
    pray for me holy gohhhhst iss all bad ohh baby oh noo/
    an so slow the world spinnin.../
    DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
    or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE

yo i heard ya killed a show last nite, props kiid...

invalid? yes! for hes a hypocrite...

FOLLOW!!