Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Limp Bizkit appreciation thread

Default Limp Bizkit appreciation thread

I've heard people on here talking shout about them , calling them corny and shit! I say fuck that shit cuz they was the bomb back in 2000 when Chocolate Starfish and The Hot Dog Flavoured Water dropped !

These are my gems :

Wow, sorry but most of that shit is the worst of Limp Bizkit and what made them hated. Check it, here is shit off their very first album.

And the song the got them famous in the first place.

Banned

if you dont think fred durst is corny, chances are youre corny!!!!!

when you have a frontman that cant sing, and cant rap, yet thinks he can do both, its corny!!!!!

limp bizkit is 100 times cornier than a band like linkin park and ive seen you hating on them, so it all comes down to you being a cornball!!!!!!!

limp bizkit got some faggot white boys into rap music, example being the threadstarter!!!!!!

somehow durst got the public to buy in... one of the wackest entertainers in recent history!!!!!

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

lolz I know like 5 kids got Limp Bizkit tats......I told all of them not to do it cause at some point Fred Dursts emo whining this gerlz screwed me over fucked my friend would get old

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

and ftw him and Reznick should die for wrecking a pink floyd song

^ completely agreed.

Fred Durst is a corny motherfucker, but that first album was decent. Either way, the other guys in the band were actually pretty talented musicians.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    if you dont think fred durst is corny, chances are youre corny!!!!!

when you have a frontman that cant sing, and cant rap, yet thinks he can do both, its corny!!!!!

limp bizkit is 100 times cornier than a band like linkin park and ive seen you hating on them, so it all comes down to you being a cornball!!!!!!!

limp bizkit got some faggot white boys into rap music, example being the threadstarter!!!!!!

somehow durst got the public to buy in... one of the wackest entertainers in recent history!!!!!
    Dude , relax yo hyperactive ass.... The reason why I like Limp Bizkit so much is because they remind me of those beautifull times I had together with this girl named Kendra back in 2000, 2001 and 2002 and just because I think their music is awesome!

And ow yeah if you start talking shout about white boys into rap , may I remind you that the most succesfull rapper is white?

And I think Linkin Park is corny because they got some punkass gook in their band and they are just too soft in my opinion....

Another dope Limp Bizkit track for you fella's !

Wu Vatican

linkin park is gay as fuck.

limp bizkit after there first album is pretty much the definition of selling out.

but that first album, that shit was fucking hardcore to the penis son. that album is whats up, no fucking around hardcore, get you pumped up to go smash some skulls, type of music. that still gets play from me to this day.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

So none of you dudes was getting hyped up when they would play Rolling back in 2000 and 2001 on tv and radio? LOL....

Wu Vatican

rollin was decent. break stuff was a good song. they came out with decent tracks here and there after that first album but the sound had changed a bit, it wasnt that raw hungry sound anymore. it was more of a clean up trying to sell to the masses type of music.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Limp Bizkit are horrendous.

This thread alone is adding a aura of untastefullness to the Sound Shack.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Wu Vatican

cant front on that first album sidney. pure inflammable flames on the hardcore metal tip.

and the irony of the gucci reppage while calling other music horrendous is rather humorous dont you think. i enjoy me some guc but on the 'its so bad its good' tip ya dig.

Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
    So none of you dudes was getting hyped up when they would play Rolling back in 2000 and 2001 on tv and radio? LOL....
    lol fuck no that shit's horrible!