Thread: a question for non-white people

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Tyler Perry<Mathew Perry

End of discussion
    HAAHAAAHAAA yes
    "Push the Fuckin' seat up!"

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^best username in a minute

I remember having a discussion with a (black) friend about Richards. He wasnt into Seinfeld anyway and never watched it so didnt sat much besides what his mom said after the Cramer incident.

On the contrary, he knows about Lethal Weapon and since we are colleagues he also notices we are like Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh in the workplace.

I never talked to him about Avatar with him since we both havent seen it. I know he hasent seen it because he would have said something about it one way or another if it was good or white washed.

It's obvious that Michael Bay loves making stereotypical jokes about black people as well. This can be seen from Jazz and The Twins in the Transformers movies. It doesn't stop me from continuing to watch them.

You can learn something from everyone. Even a fucking moron.

Braveheart was a great movie. So was Apocalypto. I'm not going to judge the man's work in light of his drunken statements. When his movies start to suck, then I'll stop watching them.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام Sativahhh's Avatar

the jew are new racist
    straight outta Palestine

anti-semita fan #1

^^THe Arabs are a semetic people too. Sooooooooo......what exactly are you trying to say? If anything,

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    in another thread, charlesjones mentioned he is going to see mel gibson's new movie edge of darkness tonight. he is a black man going to see a movie starring a guy who made racist comments about jews. (i'm not here to argue if jews are a race, just deal with it)

now, had mel gibson made racist comments towards blacks, hispanics, asians arabs or whatever you are, would you consider going to see this movie? will you not see this movie because you could care less either way but the movie doesn't interest you? will you not go see it because he said shit about jews? does it not matter either way, and a good movie is a good movie and you will see it regardless?
    Mel Gibson is ignorant if not a racist. I can point out a bunch of examples in the movie Apocalypto. He has an agenda, a very WHITE Christian agenda.

I really don't care to watch Mel Gibson's brain washing bullshit after Apocalypto. I should've quit after The Passion of the Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    It's obvious that Michael Bay loves making stereotypical jokes about black people as well. This can be seen from Jazz and The Twins in the Transformers movies. It doesn't stop me from continuing to watch them.

Braveheart was a great movie. So was Apocalypto. I'm not going to judge the man's work in light of his drunken statements. When his movies start to suck, then I'll stop watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativahhh View Post
    the jew are new racist
    straight outta Palestine

anti-semita fan #1
    I think saying that Israel is a police state would be more reasonable a statement. You can't blanket like that. Americans Jews are nice people. I avoid them like the plague out of fear and ignorance, but they're good people.

Palestinians deserve the Palestine. Israel should be relocated elsewhere. Preferably Saudi Arabia since that's such a shithole full of retarded imbred arabs (not an insult, a proven fact.)

Realistically the capitol of the Jewish state should be right on Mecca. Abraham is their prophet, and Mohammad is a false prophet bent on the new world order.

So figure that out and get back to me. Praise Jesus, and he definitely wasn't a Jew.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

I noticed that about transformers also. Remember Jazz was like the only transformer that really got brutally killed in that movie too, lol... racist

And vicky, your whole persona doesn't make sense, you're a 40 year old fake vet that trolls an internet board and expresses his hidden hatred for niggers all day. I bet when nicky see's blac people outside he smiles and nods his head, than starts grimacing when he's not visable.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Sunny, if thats true, then explain why Jay Z led a successful voiding of Crystal champagne (at lesat alot mroe than itused to be)

and Rae and Ghost stopped rocking Wallabees the same after they decided Clarks were "on some racist shit"
    Peace.

I don't know if Jay-Z was successful or not. I don't know what he had in mind exactly. Jay-Z is on only part of the equation though. Crystal, from what it sounds like to me could care less of the campaing Jay-Z was championing. And in all reality Jay-Z did them a favor in their own eyes by leading that campaing because Crystal didn't want those people Jay-Z was leading to be associated with their product anyway, so who really was successful?

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    I think saying that Israel is a police state would be more reasonable a statement. You can't blanket like that. Americans Jews are nice people. I avoid them like the plague out of fear and ignorance, but they're good people.

Palestinians deserve the Palestine. Israel should be relocated elsewhere. Preferably Saudi Arabia since that's such a shithole full of retarded imbred arabs (not an insult, a proven fact.)

Realistically the capitol of the Jewish state should be right on Mecca. Abraham is their prophet, and Mohammad is a false prophet bent on the new world order.

So figure that out and get back to me. Praise Jesus, and he definitely wasn't a Jew.
    You and Zoo should consider eloping in San Francisco.

Veteran Member

And to answer the question, the movie industry is racist so with that in mind I'll watch what I want to watch.

I've watched alot of Mel Gibson movies whether he produced or acted in them, I don't think I've ever supported a movie that Mel Gibson had anything to do with.

'

* 5 years later

Charlesjones recently stated he's going to see a chick flick at the theater by himself. I don't think he draws the line for anything.

(thanks Skamp)
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    in another thread, charlesjones mentioned he is going to see mel gibson's new movie edge of darkness tonight. he is a black man going to see a movie starring a guy who made racist comments about jews. (i'm not here to argue if jews are a race, just deal with it)

now, had mel gibson made racist comments towards blacks, hispanics, asians arabs or whatever you are, would you consider going to see this movie? will you not see this movie because you could care less either way but the movie doesn't interest you? will you not go see it because he said shit about jews? does it not matter either way, and a good movie is a good movie and you will see it regardless?
    valid question unfortunately using charlesjones as a reference invalidates it, because he is a confused sambo and ultra coon who is a potential craigslist killer and stalker, he has all the traits of an imbalanced individual so his judgement calls cannot be taken seriously in any setting ever