Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What organized sports have you played??

Wu Vatican

soccer from age 5 till now. injury cut me down in my prime or id be in the big show. my bros over in europe balling right now.

year of indoor track when i was 16 in hs to keep the fitness up.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

I meant real sports, whitey

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    this has probably been done before, but what real sports have you played. i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

Just trying to determine which of your opinion's i should trust.

•I played Little League baseball from ages 8-12.

•I played basketball from 4th-8th grade.

•I played ice hockey in high school and i'm planning on joining an adult league soon.

•at some point when i was younger, i played soccer. i don't remember how old i was. maybe 10.
    whatever you say soccer fag.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    soccer from age 5 till now. injury cut me down in my prime or id be in the big show. my bros over in europe balling right now.

year of indoor track when i was 16 in hs to keep the fitness up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I meant real sports, whitey
    lol

Banned

haha, i meant to include that in my original post that you would love that one.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

i played football from ages 8-17. had a football scolarship to LSU but after the third game my senior year my knee was totally destroyed....pretty mutch why i walk with a limp to this day and the sugery would have costed 97 grand, my insurance would only pay 7 g's...so i gave up football......guess thats how things work in life i guess.

wasnt very good at basketball tho. i got the football genes from my old man...my two older brothers got the basketball genes.

I've done a bit of everything. I played little second base way back when i was younger but gave it up because baseball is too fucking slow. I hate to run out of principle, but its such a lazy game. I played PF in basketball until about high school when being tall and agile stopped being enough when there are a lot better players on shooting and everything. I played a lil soccer in middle school too middy and some wingback (I think, I can't really remember besides being on D). I played some cornerback and such until I think 8th grade when I messed around with football. I've played Lacrosse on Attack and Defense since then, and I'm considering going back to some cornerback next year if only so I can say I played some high school ball (We're pretty much guaranteed to play in states next year if not win, since we took second this time around). I never played hockey on a team but I played a bit of pond hockey for shits.

And depending on how you define organized I've played more'n my share of "organized" team based drinking games.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

'

Baseball from age 6-17. I couldn't play my last two years of high school cuz I was injured.

I also played some soccer until I found out it was just a cover for men that love frolicking and ghey lifestyles.

I should of played hockey considering I was good on skates and it came natural when playing on the lake with other players, but all that equipment is expensive.

Whats strange is I dont watch sports on tv like I used too. Its funny when you see people out in the world who never played a sport, but are the biggest followers/enthusiasts.
    Last edited by The Seer; 02-20-2010 at 03:04 AM.

only played basketball organized it was fun but i like playing for fun better, i wish i had played ice ho0ckey as a kid but i never did, im really getting into it now

I played Baseball in lil league and in my freshman year of Highschool.Playd 4yrs of Football in Highschool and then later on 3 years of Semi pro (non-paid) .. and Right now just recreational softball..