Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What organized sports have you played??

Banned

Default What organized sports have you played??

this has probably been done before, but what real sports have you played. i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

Just trying to determine which of your opinion's i should trust.

•I played Little League baseball from ages 8-12.

•I played basketball from 4th-8th grade.

•I played ice hockey in high school and i'm planning on joining an adult league soon.

•at some point when i was younger, i played soccer. i don't remember how old i was. maybe 10.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

as a kid i played baseball, basketball and ice hockey...

hockey was the only the one i was actually GOOD at and really liked (altho i've always loved to watch baseball/basketball too) and I've played since I was about 8, played in travel leagues, high school, college (roller hockey tho)

and now I'm in a couple adult ice hockey leagues...

I played Basketball from age 8 until age 9 and I played soccer from age 10 until age 17....

well the first propa school team i was in was the football team this was like when i was 9-10.

- i spent 4 years on the high school basketball team from the ages 13 to 17.
    - I was also on the rugby team, i was duh captain but didnt play much cause a massive fight broke out in one of our games it resulted in our team being banned from the league, only played one season. played in year 10 so i was 15-16.
    - in high school i also took part in some athletics stuff, i was a 200m runner, i did the shotput and discus throw as well. i broke the school record for the discus, and funnily enough my older brother held the shotput record. we probably still hold them.

- in university i was part of the basketball team until i quit and later on i got banned from joining any sports team due to my extra curricular activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.
    That cracked me the fuck up! LOL

repped LOL

i've been training basketball for 12 years now. i had a knee surgery, but i'll be back in few months.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Well I was at a football academy for "duh gifted" when I was a teenager. I left after a year though because I didnt like having to live there. I also didnt get on with the coaches.

Apart from football though I was captain and star player of my high schools b'ball team. I actually had to set up that team, becuase there wasnt one already. I basically acted as coach as well because I was the most knowledgable than the staff at the school.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    I also didnt get on with the coaches.
    who did you get it on with? the other players?

There was alot of tension between all the players because of the stupid fucking pressure of the whole thing. Lots of jealousy and competivness (and a HELL of a lot of pranks). Also living together in close proximity at that age, alot of tempers and homotions flying around. If you didnt get on with one or two, basically your whole thing is fucked, becuase your all so close, shit would be awkard.

long story short, i didnt like it, so I quit.

the best part of the whole thing was when we did a full blown firework display in our dorm corridor LOL, we mustve set off a dozen fireworks just straight down the corridors, in bins, out the windows, fucking everything. it was hilarious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    the best part of the whole thing was when we did a full blown firework display in our dorm corridor LOL, we mustve set off a dozen fireworks just straight down the corridors, in bins, out the windows, fucking everything. it was hilarious.
    wow!!!! fireworks!!!!!! you are a gangsta from the hood

Veteran Member

Baseball From 5yrs Old To 6th Grade

Basketball I Played In A League For One Year In Like 6th Grade

Roller Hockey From About 9 To 13 And Then Again For One Year When I Was 18 In 12th Grade

Lacrosse From About 9-12yrs Old Then I Played In High School For Only 10th and 12th Grade Because 7-8th (Middle School) And 9th, 11th I Wasnt Allowed To Play Because I Was On The Exclusion List For One Reason Or Another

I Also Want To Join Adult Leagues In All Of The Sports Above But Instead Of Baseball I Want To Play In A Softball League.
    Last edited by baby jesus; 01-30-2010 at 07:26 PM.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Banned

basketball, baseball, soccer, softball

isnt it funny, Cooch and Vandergay, that the 2 best NBA players of the last decde ,Byrant and Nash, are both very good soccer players.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Played football and basketball in high school

Power Forward in basketball. Played varsity in 10th and 11th grade. Went to an 'all expense paid for' basketball camp in the summer before 12th grade, blew my knee out...end of dream.

Strong Safety in football. Made starter in 10th grade, had to stop playing after the season cause I was better in basketball (yea, our athletic directors did shit like this all the time)

When I was a lil kid I played Soccer and baseball mostly.

In soccer I was pretty much the shit on defense, so much so that I got stuck at that possition for like 7 years. And the few times I was a forward or somthin, I got mad goals. But the coaches kid of course was the center and his best friends were awarded the other offensive positions so thats that. I got 5 goals in an indoor game once, that was fucking awesome

Baseball I was decent. I got hit in the head by a pitch when I was like 11 or 12, and I lost all nerve standing in the batters box. So I pretty much stopped playing shortly after that

I just recent picked up a basketball for the first time in YEARS recently and I completely lost my shot. Still solid as fuck on defense tho

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

hoops in middle school and baseball in high school...