View Poll Results: Would you check out Roll Bounce 2 ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah, the first one was bonkers !!

1 25.00%
  • No, I'm gay, I rollerblade instead

1 25.00%
  • I have an afro

2 50.00%

Thread: Would you be interested in seeing a Roll Bounce Part 2 movie?

Default Would you be interested in seeing a Roll Bounce Part 2 movie?

Since I am a certified movie critic, and in continuing with my tradition of asking whether people would like to see a sequel to various classic movies, would you check out Roll Bounce if it does come out? The first one was definitely one of the best roller skating movies I have seen. I wasn't alone:

Ronald Regan- 'I enjoyed the heck out of this movie. It made me feel like getting back out there with my skates on, and hanging out with all my black buddies once again.'

lol

They have been playing this a lot on VH1 lately. I dare somebody to name a better roller skating move besides maybe Skatetown USA?

-

Roll Bounce is a good movie and it was packed when i saw it when it first came out. Meagan Good looked so good in that. LOL@the way Little Bow Wow and his friends were looking at her when they saw her at the skating rink hahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to Roll Bounce. Check Two, did you notice DMC of Run DMC as the dj at the skating rink at the beginning of the movie? Wayne Brady was the dj at the other skating rink.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeell no. Meagan Good is fine though.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

-

Yeah Meagan Good is hot. I got a few pictures of her on my bedroom wall. Have you seen her in Waist Deep movie with Tyrese, rapper The Game, Larenz Tate? That's a good movie. There was one scene when she was sitting with her legs crossed while she had on a bathrobe and she was talking to a black cop. She was talking to the cop because the alarm system had went off in the house that her and Tyrese robbed. She said to the black cop, can i have your number if i have a problem with the alarm system again? He gave it to her and he said call me anytime while he was looking at her legs LOL. She did another good movie called Stomp The Yard with Columbus Short, Darrin Henson, Laz Alonso, r&b singer Ne-Yo, Brian White.

yep. shitty movie but as usual meagan good was fine. i even sat thru that bullshit movie the cookout cause she was in it lol.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

-

You think Waist Deep and Stomp The Yard are wack? LOL@what you said about The Cookout hahahahahahahahahahaha. That movie does suck. I saw it. LOL@Danny Glover and Farrah Fawcett as a couple in that movie hahahahahahahahahaha. They didn't even look right together. How come those 2 fat black boys are always eating in the movies they're in? LOL. They were eating in How To Be A Player movie with Bill Bellamy and Bernie Mac. J Anthony Brown who's a comedian and he's on Tom Joyner's radio show dissed them in How To Be A Player while he was cooking on the grill. He said well i'll be damn. If it ain't the double scoop twins LOL. Thick and thicker LOL. What ya'll waiting on? Ninths? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I know you two fat swole up muthafuckas wouldn't miss a meal in your life hahahahahahahahahaha. Sitting over there looking like 2 big old m&m's hahahahahahahahahahaha. They knocked him down and while he was on the floor and they were standing over him, he said what happened to the sun hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.