Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sample on the begining of a SlaughterHouse track

Default Sample on the begining of a SlaughterHouse track

Who is that sample???

yeah Slaughter house might be a bit of a joke (well, maybe just joe buddens) but god damn, that sample is so true!!!!
    you cant knock em for that sample, they got it right there

"Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Wobbling Totem Poles

That's Bill Clinton speaking drunk at a frat party.

DOn't get the hate for slaughterhouse.

But I can agree with Joe Budden being an emo faggot

slaughter a joke? ya'll wilding.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

^^some people on here take Slaughter House as a joke, almost like G-Unit. IMO there's only Joey who's the joke, Royce is ill!!

but yeah who's the sample?

sounds like david alan grier

ps : get off joe budden's penis.

now who's a fucking joke. do your research before you go on E-war for one of your idols (rae) whom you wanna have intercourse with...

faggotry
    Last edited by cap; 02-04-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Why does your Joe Budden video have Soul on Ice cover on?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Why does your Joe Budden video have Soul on Ice cover on?
    you could click it n find out T.

Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    sounds like david alan grier

ps : get off joe budden's penis.

now who's a fucking joke. do your research before you go on E-war for one of your idols (rae) whom you wanna have intercourse with...

faggotry

woah woah woah, time of the month for some one!

do we have to go through all this 'yeah your gay cos i said so, this emcee is better than that emcee cos i said so' its bullshit. if you dont like my opinion then thats on you, i dont really care tbh. thats why its an opinion, which im entitled to.

do my research, what the fuck do u think im doing right now? asking about the sample - RESEARCHING

so before i make my judgement on an emcee i have to listen to every minute of them on tracks i can get my hands on, or as you call it, researching.....nope i dont

yeah im obv on Joey's dick.....your the one who straight to Joey's defence like a groupie and yet IM on joey's dick
    ....so a guy isnt allowed to dislike an emcee these days?? get the fuck outta here man.

what is it with you guys on here - all you ever go on about is an emcee's dick & being gay, do you have some kind of obsession?

yeeah im blatantly on 'E-war' for Rae cos i don't like Joey as an emcee,
    if i dont rate Joey then i don't rate him, end of, don't cry about it jeez.
    is it my fault joey got humiliated by Rae - NO, is it my fault joey made a fool of himself - NO, he made himself out to be the joke. Joe spoke shit about Rae, Rae got the last laugh which makes the joke on Joey - those are just the facts dude, live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    woah woah woah, time of the month for some one!

do we have to go through all this 'yeah your gay cos i said so, this emcee is better than that emcee cos i said so' its bullshit. if you dont like my opinion then thats on you, i dont really care tbh. thats why its an opinion, which im entitled to.

do my research, what the fuck do u think im doing right now? asking about the sample - RESEARCHING

so before i make my judgement on an emcee i have to listen to every minute of them on tracks i can get my hands on, or as you call it, researching.....nope i dont

yeah im obv on Joey's dick.....your the one who straight to Joey's defence like a groupie and yet IM on joey's dick
    ....so a guy isnt allowed to dislike an emcee these days?? get the fuck outta here man.

what is it with you guys on here - all you ever go on about is an emcee's dick & being gay, do you have some kind of obsession?

yeeah im blatantly on 'E-war' for Rae cos i don't like Joey as an emcee,
    if i dont rate Joey then i don't rate him, end of, don't cry about it jeez.
    is it my fault joey got humiliated by Rae - NO, is it my fault joey made a fool of himself - NO, he made himself out to be the joke. Joe spoke shit about Rae, Rae got the last laugh which makes the joke on Joey - those are just the facts dude, live with it.
    nah if you dislike him thats fine, but a lot of cats on here do that shit to "ride" for rae, which im sure you'll agree is gay.

im sure a lot of these cats dont know budden's music and only judge him on that L he caught with rae and his corny videos.

im not even defending joey cus i was cracking up when i saw that rae vid. but these fake wu stans who hate whoever wu beefs with make my toes curl. they make sure to say something bad about joe in everything Slaughterhouse related so they dont get mistakenly called a joe budden fan. get the fuck outta here with that corny shit.

this song is fuckin bananas
    5th Gear, the original "The Future" track... definitely a lyrical exercise.
    he's nice and i could give a fuck about the beef but puttin himself all up in them vlogs n shit gets annoying.

onslaught is prolly their best track.

but yeah the sample is david allen grier,

*edit*
    Here's the Video
    Last edited by Poetic Wun; 02-04-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
    this song is fuckin bananas
    5th Gear, the original "The Future" track... definitely a lyrical exercise.

hell yeah it is. these rae ball huggers dont know shit about stuff like this.

nah if you dislike him thats fine, but a lot of cats on here do that shit to "ride" for rae, which im sure you'll agree is gay.

im sure a lot of these cats dont know budden's music and only judge him on that L he caught with rae and his corny videos.

im not even defending joey cus i was cracking up when i saw that rae vid. but these fake wu stans who hate whoever wu beefs with make my toes curl. they make sure to say something bad about joe in everything Slaughterhouse related so they dont get mistakenly called a joe budden fan. get the fuck outta here with that corny shit.
    alright man i hear ya. no worries. yeah i do agree, it is gay if people just jump on the bandwagon or 'ride' for rae, i mean like as if they gunna catch some recognition from him for typing some bad words about an emcee he beefing with.

maybe there are a few young kids on here who do only know Joe from the Rae beef but ive known of him since day one, which would make me 15 years old at the time & im almost 23 now. i'll admit when i was 15 i liked 'Pump it up' cos i thought it was catchy etc lol but then as i got older and got into proper hip-hop, stuff like 'Pump It Up' became pop music to me.

If i was Joey, the LAST thing id do is go on webcam to my fans and show them like - yeah i just got smacked in the face by one of Rae's men.
    I felt embarrassed for Joe tbh

for example back then id of felt Joey over Royce Da 5 9 but these days Joe dont come close to Royce IMO

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

No one liked Joe Buddens b4 the Rae beef
    No one liked him after it

Its that simple. Stop fooling yourself people got turned off because of the Rae beef. All that did was make a wider amount of people see how much of a faggot he is.

Hes got a stupid voice and lame pointless lyrics. He has no substance. He one of the most un interesting rappers you could listen to. I pressed stop on that video you posted when he called himself "sexy".

Waitin for Cap to get his feelings hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by oldie View Post
    alright man i hear ya. no worries. yeah i do agree, it is gay if people just jump on the bandwagon or 'ride' for rae, i mean like as if they gunna catch some recognition from him for typing some bad words about an emcee he beefing with.

maybe there are a few young kids on here who do only know Joe from the Rae beef but ive known of him since day one, which would make me 15 years old at the time & im almost 23 now. i'll admit when i was 15 i liked 'Pump it up' cos i thought it was catchy etc lol but then as i got older and got into proper hip-hop, stuff like 'Pump It Up' became pop music to me.

If i was Joey, the LAST thing id do is go on webcam to my fans and show them like - yeah i just got smacked in the face by one of Rae's men.
    I felt embarrassed for Joe tbh

for example back then id of felt Joey over Royce Da 5 9 but these days Joe dont come close to Royce IMO
    i still like pump it up actually, but i like club-music. but maybe you should dig deeper, like that track i just posted. and check for the entire MOOD MUZIK 2 mixtape, its one of my favourite releases this past decade. he gets real introspective and personal about his life and the whole def jam situation. you might be surprised.