Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Genocide

Banned

i see, you are correct.

I suppose it was genocidal, thought it happen over a longer period of time.

I wonder why the Native perished so much from smallpox tho. I have heard it was the lack of genetic variation in the americas as opposed to the Eastern Hemisphere.

Your right, tho i'd say the height of white racism, English racism whatever u want to call it was around the turn of the century.

It was the generation that spawned the holocaust too. It was accepted doctrine.

WHen you think about it, they were so far advanced in terms of technology as opposed to how everwhere else in the world was way behind. It went to their heads, but they paid for it dearly and it took two world wars and near self annihilation to realize it.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

The best we can do is learn from the mistakes they made.

I see the devastation it left on us every time I walk outside. There is massive grave with over 300 bodies in less then 5 miles from my home.

A lot of our grand parents were beaten and molested in boarding schools. They were beaten when ever they spoke their native language. Their so traumatized by it they won't teach anyone else.

And as we start to mix in with the rest of America, they want to impose a blood quantum on our children so that they can't be considered tribal members, thus give up any legal rights we have as tribal members.

A lot of our lands were illegal seized....yet the government knows we still have a very legal claim in their court system to a lot of these places. That's why they are trying to drown out our voices. They only want us (culture, language, religion) to exist is in museums next to the Neanderthal exhibit.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-12-2010 at 12:31 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

WHen you think about it, they were so far advanced in terms of technology as opposed to how everwhere else in the world was way behind.

nope - they was not more advanced in terms of technology

they had advanced killing machines

where they got them from can be argued

the slave advanced technology - not the slave master

Again, its not a genocide. A genocide is when you try to eradicate a race. The American's never planned a genocide, never carried out a genocide, a genocide did not occur. There was no systematic culling. There was systematic removal and abuses, but its not a genocide.

Its a race war, its the worst thing America has ever done and there's a long list, but its not a genocide.

Sidenote:

Sunny your post above me is stupid as hell. You're dumb. The first nations (I like the Canadian Term for natives) were stone age people. The White Man arrived as Gunpowder and Steel man, we had clocks, and mills, and horses, and printing presses, and ships, and alcohol, and all manner of useful things.

The Natives weren't stupid by any means, but we were more advanced in technology. They were more isolated and didn't have the population pressures we did. They lived better, but they were certainly less "advanced" for better or worse.

Ultimately all of America belongs to William Sinclair since the Order of the Knights Templar claimed the continent in the 1300s. The Masons, Templars, and Sinclairs have been here longer then anyone else, and if you don't like them get the fuck off the continent.

There are many many odd things in America that link them here. There is a runined round church in NY. There is a viking runestone in I believe Minnesota. The native americans in a certain region have record of meeting with some semi divine person from across the ocean and they adopted his heraldry which is William Sinclairs almost identically. There are all sorts of odd carvings all over the place of either Norse or Medieval origin, and theres certainly something odd on Oak Island which is apparently where Sinclair had a lot of Templar loot buried.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Veteran Member

I wonder why the Native perished so much from smallpox tho. I have heard it was the lack of genetic variation in the americas as opposed to the Eastern Hemisphere.
    History was written by many liars.

You might consider 'the natives' the only people here before the white man came, but did you know blacks were also here?

Many of 'the natives' exist in us (blacks) cuz we intermarried with them before and after the white man arrived. They never disappeared or died off as historians would like you to believe. They exist in me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    You're dumb.

nigga fuck you

yall ain't have shit

it's fact get over it

this is why that bullshit white supremacy goes on cause these new young white idiots is still believing that their people were gods gift to the fuckin world

yall stole shit and took credit

nigga fuck you

^^^
    thats what it boils down to.
    the fact of the matter is that a bunch of euros came here and stole shit.
    500 years later yall wanna say yall were massacred too.

thats like me breaking into your house then suing you cause you broke a louisville slugger over my back.

fuck your losses!

the devil is alive and kicking.

Banned

muh fuckaz is STILL bitter...

get over it, u cant change the past

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    History was written by many liars.

You might consider 'the natives' the only people here before the white man came, but did you know blacks were also here?

Many of 'the natives' exist in us (blacks) cuz we intermarried with them before and after the white man arrived. They never disappeared or died off as historians would like you to believe. They exist in me.

ahahaahahahah!!

dude there are plenty of whites who use this same bullshit....'I"m 1/23rd native!!!''

be a native dewd, if it makes u feel better....its not going to change the fact that whitey ran shit and oversaw everything.

jesus christ get over it...

listen to the 'voices' diggy

we know the past can't be changed

pray that you are strong in the future

so that you'll be able to get over it

Banned

LOL

I know what you'd like to see happen, so in the back of my head, as far-fetched as it is from actually happening, I'm prepared for it, and people like you.

Everyone should be prepared.

I expect you to be prepared.

We should be prepared.

The voices sunny.....the voices...

there is NO way in hell you can get prepared

feel secure for the moment though

Banned

you're right...im not going to prepare cuz you aint gonna do shit but erase posts i make in KTL

you have no power you never will

your just paranoid and bitter you play for a losing team.

you're right...im not going to prepare cuz you aint gonna do shit but erase posts i make in KTL

you have no power you never will

your just paranoid and bitter you play for a losing team.

you are correct

you don't have to worry about me

Banned

chicken paprikash