View Poll Results: Who smashed the beat?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • M.O.D.

4 44.44%
  • Irie-1

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VOTE] M.O.D. vs Irie-1(pRoTeChTyAnEcK)

Quote Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
    SMFH...

First and foremost....

You dint use too many fx's... there is no such fucking thing!!! Its just personal taste of the listener... is it gonna bother a rapper that cant see the vision of the producer?? Perhaps... But on the real... I dont see any of you cats talking that shit; when LB and FAmicom drop tapes the whole damn thing is loaded from top to bottom with effects, I dont see any of this oh too many efx talk ... instead yall praise it...the EFX dont bother you then huh???

FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

Shouts to both of them cats by the way... keep burning those machines up.

When you bang out on any sp while recording you do that shit live... is no fucking mechanical shit where every bar has to sound the same. Thats the beauty of the machine IMO... Its not even a machine made for beat makers... is more for Dj's that do live shows. Look I am Not taking a shot at anybody here, because a few of the cats who post on here, do have a true style and kill shit without an SP... I myself now have an mpc 1000 that I am integrating to my set up.

And Irie...fuck you cleaning shit up for cats that dont like "A BATTLE BEAT," If it was something produced for them it would be a diff story, but YOU ARE CLEANING UP A BATTLE BEAT!!! SMH. That shit is all you right there, nobody knows where you coming from when you laced it, you went with your heart on the original you posted.

Anyway, PEace to both beatmakers.
    niggaz i build with every day know for a fact that i been said beatjitsu does over use that shit, i was tired of the sp 404 shit since poison flower made ya switch ya whole steez up... chek ur a faggit, watch ya mouth around me buay...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
    SMFH...

First and foremost....

You dint use too many fx's... there is no such fucking thing!!! Its just personal taste of the listener...
    Word up.

my bad, that I didnt mention that what I wrote were of course only my personal thoughts.
    the overall vibe of the beat was tight, like I wrote in first post, and that's what Im sticking to.

peace!

DrunkenMasta303

IMO beats without effex can get boring really quikk, always felt that way. especially when its a battle and nobody has to rhyme over it anyways.*votes Irie1

(Altho i dont like when effex are predictable, that shit has to be wild and unpredictable! imo)

I got with Irie b/c the flip was way better IMO, has nothing to do with style of production, tha machine you use is w/e it's all about how you flip the sample and create a vibe....

first off both beats, real tight but there is no ties lol

irie - dope use of the sample, imo too much of the effects, imo like rino said they gotta be unpredictable, and too many loses that unpredictableness, still a really dope beat tho, drums and sample use are on point

mod - nice drums, that original boom bap sound to them, and the sample use while it maybe not used as well, the shit still sets a mood. and the switch was real nice.

in the end, imma go with irie. the sample use took it, cause both beat had sick drums.

although MOD dropped heavy as usual, id probably prefer to rhyme on this one over Iries

c mon yall keep it about the beats

any irrelevant posts i will discard

that whole discussion was about the beats...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I voted MOD. I like the switches at the end. Irie woulda got my vote if he woulda left the echo to a minimum. All the other filters where dope on the Irie beat but that echo was a bit strong for my taste.