Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: -horrific chop- skampoe

Actually I been on stage like 7 or 8 times you idiot.

And who is this guy that you post pictures of?? I don't think anyone thinks that is funny, at all. lol

Thanks for the promo tho, those tracks are iller than anything you could ever do in your whole life, call me when you can spit 68 bars live to close your sets

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    just like i wont let skampoe ruin your threads, dont ruin one of his.
    Guy already ruined my last thread and the whole forum in general...the entire booth is a joke now, everyone that is a dope artist either left or only posts their music occassionally. I mean look at this guy...in this very thread, his last post, he took the opportunity to turn it into a gen chat thread with a bunch of stupid pictures and what not...he ain't interested in the music, this is just all a big joke so why should give a fuck. it's a big joke to me now

Who cares about the shows tho, there are lots of dope artists who are in places where there isn't a big enough scene to perform regularly...but that's not the case where PCP is, they just keep it in the confines of the crib voluntarily....it's really more about being wack as fuck then not having done shows, you just suck and there isn't anyone that says otherwise who isn't candy coating shit

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    Faggit u did one lame ass show in ur life
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1183250

Clearly lol.

And thats not including the open mic's and the other shows including the one you were the headliner at.

Let it go Sin... you got record deals to pen, more shows to do, more albums to rip...

While cats are home making abc raps with wack rhyme schemes you are out doing your shit... keep up the hustle.

PEace

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

......you know what's funny is that the bigger piece of shit here is checks 2 faced faggit ass for creatin all this bullshit to begin with. You ride this nigga's dick like yall came up 2gether but you would talk as much shit about him to me as you would about us to him.talkin all this latinos gotta stik 2gether shit...you a bitch made faggit 4 that. N then there's yo ass that never minds his fukin bissness n always pop off at the goddam mouth when nobody gives 2 fuks about anything yall are doin. Yall niggas talk about fuck the corp n sll this web shit but yall stay up in this bitch...yall are straight fukin hyppocrites. Now we're wack when both of yall were on our dicks b4 all the unnecessary beef popped off n you both fukin know it. If we wack then go about ur fukin bizness.aint nobody focused on niether 1 of you faggits. Lol,yall 2 are the only niggas doin this bullshit...niggas met through this forum now yall are best friends...stickin up 4 each other nshit. Yall niggas is straight up fukin each other...fukin fags! Pcp is family nigga,we grew up together did dirt together,n we stay checkin fake fucks like you together. N if all the other niggas in here don't nuthin wrong with this shit,then yall in the same category as these niggas.

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    ......you know what's funny is that the bigger piece of shit here is checks 2 faced faggit ass for creatin all this bullshit to begin with. You ride this nigga's dick like yall came up 2gether but you would talk as much shit about him to me as you would about us to him.talkin all this latinos gotta stik 2gether shit...you a bitch made faggit 4 that. N then there's yo ass that never minds his fukin bissness n always pop off at the goddam mouth when nobody gives 2 fuks about anything yall are doin. Yall niggas talk about fuck the corp n sll this web shit but yall stay up in this bitch...yall are straight fukin hyppocrites. Now we're wack when both of yall were on our dicks b4 all the unnecessary beef popped off n you both fukin know it. If we wack then go about ur fukin bizness.aint nobody focused on niether 1 of you faggits. Lol,yall 2 are the only niggas doin this bullshit...niggas met through this forum now yall are best friends...stickin up 4 each other nshit. Yall niggas is straight up fukin each other...fukin fags! Pcp is family nigga,we grew up together did dirt together,n we stay checkin fake fucks like you together. N if all the other niggas in here don't nuthin wrong with this shit,then yall in the same category as these niggas.
    No one cares if ya'll are family or how long you have known each other, you are still wack. This is music man, it's about being good or not. And btw I never said ya'll were dope ever once, all I ever told ya'll is that you were getting better but still needed mad work - I only kept it real! and you know that is what it all started from b/c I never would say that ya'll are any good b/c you aren't...

WERD LIFE CUZZIN, NIGGAZ AINT BRED LIKE UUS NO MORE, KLAST OF A DIEING BREED 4 REAL....

AT THE END OF THE DAY WHEN THEY COMFY IN THE CRIB AND THEIR HIPHOP DISGUISE COMES OFF WE STILL GON BE PCP nameen we still gon be skampoe n jigsaw all day... fuckin phonies

YO MARK MANDRINOS, THIS IS UR LIFE ON WAX BOII N U COUKLD NEVER ESCAPE IT...

FOLLOW!!

Don't forget ya'll copped my album. That's right, paid for it. Where was all the talk then about fronting and disguises. Because I swear ya'll showed mad love and praise. But still, I never was phony with my feed on ya'll, I don't just say people are dope because they say I am. Ya'll already said I was dope several times over, peep the project threads. All I ever said is ya'll need work when I was being nice, and now I'm not being nice and saying ya'll are fucking straight trash b/c it's how i feel

We onkly copped it cuz chek kept sayin how furious u were bacause no one copped it or showed love, u even told me personally that u were very evry furious about ur dads health and that u wanted this album to blow up but havent sold anything to make the money u spent on it that had to go to ur dads hospital care.....u remember

FOLLOW!!

We onkly copped it cuz chek kept sayin how furious u were bacause no one copped it or showed love, u even told me personally that u were very evry furious about ur dads health and that u wanted this album to blow up but havent sold anything to make the money u spent on it that had to go to ur dads hospital care.....u remember
    What are you talking about seriously you broke ass fucking piece of shit, my parents worked their whole life, they have this shit called medical insurance...also you guys copped like the first or second week...so I doubt I would have been worried about making my money back then...try again, but you should stop lying

Lying ur the one frontin like it aint facts mu fucka...u a lil fuck boy white kid who chose hiphop as a way to rebel against ur parents said so by u!

FOLLOW!!

Lying ur the one frontin like it aint facts mu fucka...u a lil fuck boy white kid who chose hiphop as a way to rebel against ur parents said so by u!
    lol you should become a fiction writer, Skampoe. I am a grown man, didn't start making music until after grad school...so try again! The white shit is retarded man, all it shows is that you are ignorant and don't like white people, there are lots and lots of white people in rap music man wake the fuck up, it's 2010, the whole race thing is a lil old world, no? Bottom line is you are the fake and the liar and you know it. You have never been shit you will never be shit and the imaginary clout you try to uphold on this site is the only thing that means anything in your little insignificant life. have fun being a talentless and delusional fuck.

I aint say nuffin bout race u friggin devil

FOLLOW!!

I aint say nuffin bout race u friggin devil
    you didn't say fuck boy white kid and you don't call me a wigger? thats like me calling you a stupid fucking spic wetback, don't you get it?