Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: -horrific chop- skampoe

Ignorant people are funny, you don't even realize what the fuck you are saying. I feel sorry for you because you are either really stupid or really unaware of your own thoughts.

The fact that you are even calling me a devil implies that you hate my race and are a true racist, so just think about what you are saying before you say you ain't talking about race you ignorant fool

i moved this but..

yall can continue if you want, but the people who just look on the main page probably dont wanna read this.

If they dont wanna read this they dont have to go in the thread....

Sinassed, stop being an angry devil.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

'

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    I aint say nuffin bout race u friggin devil

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    The fact that you are even calling me a devil implies that you hate my race and are a true racist, so just think about what you are saying before you say you ain't talking about race you ignorant fool
    ok, do u not realize ur in a web site forum of a rap group whos main doctrine is the separation of the gods n devils....maybe u should listen to wu tang some more or get re acquainted wittem..

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    ok, do u not realize ur in a web site forum of a rap group whos main doctrine is the separation of the gods n devils....maybe u should listen to wu tang some more or get re acquainted wittem..
    Sorry I'm not a loser that patterns my thoughts and entire life around the message of one of my favorite rap groups.

The only thing you are good at separating is your wack ass out of breath choppy ass cadence flow from every beat you have ever rapped on.

This thread wound up in the battle section, but it really belongs in the Gen Chat section, you shouldn't be posting this crap around here and trying to get taken seriously. You don't even care about the music, it's so damn obvious that you live for these little exchanges. I'm just glad your threads are winding up where they belong.

As Far As The Track I Didnt Like The Beat , And The Flow Was Off , Not A Beat Im Used To Hearing Skampoe Over......I Only Listened To The First Verse I Couldnt Make It Past That.....

Finally some real talk

at the end of the day when u take ur rap costume of ur just left with mark mandrinos

max, thanks for the feed...

FOLLOW!!

im moving this back because i had a change of heart, aint fair that this doesnt get seen by the general visitors and whatever.

but can we PLEASE keep it simple about the track, we get it yall dont like each other lol

*awaits the people to say you dickridin skampoe*

peace lord! rep added.

FOLLOW!!

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

yo da majority respond, wrote its a dope track now what da hell ya comin that harsh for sinapse, i tell you str8 I aint sugar cotin or wateva man but yo you got anger in ya wordz at that first post waddup wit that sjit
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMP-POPE View Post
    Sin Susanne, not hatin just feed backin, oh and FUCK U incase u gon say sum like ''ur feed back aint needed w.e w.e'' FUCK U!

n e who

man both them shits sound fucked up, hazy mornings, those sample dont werk with the drums, drums sound like a toddler is steppin on ur drum pads.

gitana joint,
    sample is bangin the drums are better but it sounds like u wuz scared n not comfortable laying them down son, the swithes wus mad wak tbh...

that jazzoing shit is just that, shit, hot garboe...

2cents^

ok, now say sumshit...

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    yo da majority respond, wrote its a dope track now what da hell ya comin that harsh for sinapse, i tell you str8 I aint sugar cotin or wateva man but yo you got anger in ya wordz at that first post waddup wit that sjit

I know Skamp is your mans and all Grave, but dont post without knowing where shit is coming from.

You see that Skampoe quote up top... Thats how he came at the Boy Sin last week...

Now do you see the anger in his words there?? Or are you going to ride with Skampoe all the way lol.

Now to the track...

Like Max said, couldn't even get halfway past it.

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    Everything is reciprocal...you obviously don't know much about how this clown has been trying to tear me down for a long time. I was ignoring him and he felt the need to come in and speak his mind in my last thread, so I am going to do the same. This shit is garbage and the only other person in this thread who isn't a rider agrees....Bronze is down with PCP he would say anything Skamp does is ill and you are down with him too, you are a rider as well all you do is say every track is dope, stop fronting and get real