Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: -horrific chop- skampoe

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    lol , i just finished shoveling......now as far as people hating each other here cuz it seems like that .....its like i told jigsaw plain and simple ....i dont know you , we never hung out i could give a fuck about wucorp status cuz i excell beyond that .....and on the real ....on some real shit i would hang out wit Omar And Jigsaw cuz they understand PR Life . But As Far As Tracks I Alway Keep It Real Because People Wont Grow And Advance In Track Making Without Negitive Feed.....Shit I Got Negitive Feed From Dude In Tragic Allies About My Flow About 1 Year And A Half Ago...Now Look At My Flow.....But Like I Said Constructive Feed Is How We Grow.....I Just Smoked A Blunt So Imma Keep Talking Son.....As Far As Sinapse Looking Like pablo fransisco...Well He Does , But He Also Reminds Me Of Chino XL And Sure I Aint Gonna Lie Some Of The Producers Do Ride His Dick Hard , But He Put Himself In That Position , And Sure Skampoe Make Look Like Al Rokers Neck Skin But He's A Funny Cat And Some Niggas Dont Get His Humor And He Has A Passion For Rapping , In Time His Flow Will Come , And He'll Understand What I mean When He's Off.....I Told Jig Whats Up He Knows ......And Yeah Skampoe Is Fat ....Fat As Fuck Looking Like Broke Chef Boy Ardee And Shit......What I Feel Is All The Canibal Animal Skull Slurping Shit Is Wack And Not What PCP Was Brought Out From ...PCP ...Poverty Crime N Pain .....No Canibalism N Shit ....Just Like I Think Bronze Needs Help Wit His Flow , Thats Why I Always Shit On There Tracks ....And Menes You Fuckin Canadian Basterd You Should Be Helping Him Your His Boi And Shit.....Ill Speak More Later ....But Yeah I Make Fuckin Music ....And Fuck Britian.....
    fixed^

and yup, thats real nigga shit... and lol @ this dude thinkin my gov name is Omar lol my name is as much omar as urs is mario

and the cannibal shit is metaphor for eatin niggaz alive on tracks lol

and about my flow, i hate sounding the same as the next nigga, i hear every ones rap patterns n their flows n shit all sounds the same, i try to do my own thang as far as the music, try n speak on whut i know n shit. real un orthodox n shit, it may not sound the norm to most cats but the lyrics is there!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

well shit aint that some shit lol

ya menes what the fuck?!!?! not given me help on the flow and shit, fuckin bastard!!

lmao, but yo thanks for the heads up Max, im workin on it

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    fixed^

and yup, thats real nigga shit... and lol @ this dude thinkin my gov name is Omar lol my name is as much omar as urs is mario

and the cannibal shit is metaphor for eatin niggaz alive on tracks lol

and about my flow, i hate sounding the same as the next nigga, i hear every ones rap patterns n their flows n shit all sounds the same, i try to do my own thang as far as the music, try n speak on whut i know n shit. real un orthodox n shit, it may not sound the norm to most cats but the lyrics is there!
    you don't understand nothing about rapping. being offbeat is not a unique style, thats a bullshit excuse, not everyone that raps on beat has the same style, that would like saying that everyone who has ever rapped well sounds the same. you have a crappy off beat flow and a choppy cadence, as someone else said so wisely you can't polish a turd!

'

this is like a soap opera. keep going.

Banned

BWhahahahahah!!!!

skampoe cant get a deal but this white dude can!!!!

AHAHAAHHAHAH

your a horrible rapper plus your fat and ugly and have bad teeth!!

no eyebrow manicure in the world can cure dat shit!!!!

u fuckin spic!!!

bwahahahaha

mark, like we said b4

ur such a liar^^^

every thing here is true^ so ur argument on my culture is invalid.

FOLLOW!!

imma have to agree wit sinapse u rap off beat thats not unique it makes u sound bad..be as differant as u want but if everyone thinks u suck is that really worth it?

but also i think skamp and jig cud be nice if they refined there flows to the beat a bit more because they're subject matter is shit i want to hear...because even tho this is a wu-tang forum and they're my favorite group i dont want to hear rappers on here talking about sword styles and throwing darts and shit...maybe once in a while but not all the time..cuz dat shit is like swagger jacking wu...

btw skamp when u and jig gna blaze that beat i gave to u...i think if u practiced more to sound on beat ud b alot better

Forgot i had that beat, i'll rock it soon since we been doin lil main streem joints nere n there n shit...

FOLLOW!!

mark, like we said b4

ur such a liar^^^

every thing here is true^ so ur argument on my culture is invalid.
    Yo, first of all, I never said your culture is invalid. If you are talking about Hip HOp. that is my culture too motherfucker, I do a lot more for the game than you. when was the last time you did anything to promote your local scene or try to revive the grassroots of the game. posting tracks on here and beefing with every other person doesn't fall under doing anything for hip hop

The What's Gutta verse is all metaphors and you know it. I say in the opening lines how I'm not from the street but I can be as raw on a track if I want to be. Being an emcee is about lyricism, and you know as much as I do that's what the track is about. Gutter Hip Hop, raw beats, raw lyrics. The track isn't supposed to be about real life shit, never was. I know you ain't cutting no one with no box cutters being 5 foot 2 or whatever you are and weighing 800 lbs

nikka come see me, im nice wit that banger son!!! but thats besides the fukin point...
    ya whole shit was picked up outta rebellion to ur strict parents as said by u ur self...
    ur werds hold no weight, they get flown out with ma draft...

FOLLOW!!

nikka come see me, im nice wit that banger son!!! but thats besides the fukin point...
    ya whole shit was picked up outta rebellion to ur strict parents as said by u ur self...
    ur werds hold no weight, they get flown out with ma draft...
    Strict parents? REally thats the best you can come up with??? And please we all know that your fat sorry sitting on wu corp all day ass IS NOT NICE WITH THE BANGER ahahahahaah you are the definition of pathetic talking bout how you gonna shoot people on a website! Talk about words having no weight.

keep thinkin that mark...

FOLLOW!!

'

I want you guys to kiss and make up OR else I'm gonna smack my dino boner so far up your assses you spit 64 bars.

Do that maff audio boofsters.

robbie, 4 real 4 real, would u respect pablo fransisco as a hiphop emcee?

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

FOLLOW!!