Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tragic Allies "Track of the Week" Mixtape available now, For FREE!

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Peace! Good lookin out for the feedback Bronze, i'm glad you're feelin the mixtape. We've been getting alot of great feedback so far and i'm excited because all of these tracks are songs that i consider "left overs" or tracks not good enough to be put on future projects. So stay tuned and please help us spread the word about the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    this shit is tight no doubt

i been bumpin it this passed week, and its just that rugged hip hop sound. Run For Cover, Head Hunters, Missiles and Guns, Stay Wise, Eighty Eight get put on replay, def my fav joint off the tape.

overall this is a bangin mixtape with tight rhymes and dope beats, yall definitely have a got the style on lock. keep bangin out the music

peace
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

finally peeped this and even though i remember a lot of these cuts it's still a good listen and I know imma come back to it. if these are y'alls rejects then I look forward to hearin the shit ya'll deem worthy, lol

real talk, y'all some of the illest cats doin it, stay on y'alls grind!

peace

Trench General BambinoTTT EgWest's Avatar
    Trench Town EgWest T.O., livest hood in the Mega

yo P you already know what the science is fammo, mixtape is bangin and these dudes ain't ready for the next heatwave to hit 'em, stay up and keep blessin' 1

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Peace, Good looking out.....

i appreciate all the feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave it...
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!