Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Batman 3 Already In the Works?

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    LMAO

not telling us how did Gordon survive the shooting..that's fucking retarded 4 a serious movie like this, he just lives LMAO
    maybe he had a vest?

plus I don't remember how did Bats find the location with Harvey Dent, Gordon and his family, he's just there like in a second anyway, which looks stupid.
    doesnt he say thats where his family was killed?

Veteran Member

"doesnt he say thats where his family was killed? "

True but Dent only tells that Gordon on the phone, not Batman. Thats what Wera was saying, how did Wayne find out where Gordon & Dent would be? I was saying...

1) Logical guess by Batman thats where Dent would take Gordons family
    2) Batman, offscreen, found out where Dent's cell phone trace was coming from using that technology Lucius developed
    3) Gordon told Batman where he was going by phone or other

Veteran Member

Holy blockbuster, Batman! A buzzy article from the New York Times revealed that director Christopher Nolan is hard at work on another flick.

Of course, it's not like this is a huge surprise. There was no way Hollywood wasn't going to make a sequel to "The Dark Knight," the third-highest-grossing movie of all time. Still, Nolan's participation will likely cause a huge sigh of relief among moviegoers. Remember when, back in the '90s, director Joel Schumacher replaced Tim Burton and nearly killed the franchise?

The forthcoming blockbuster (not yet titled) also illustrates the escalating battle between Warner Bros. -- which produces many movies based on DC Comics, including "Batman" -- and Disney, which recently acquired DC's biggest rival, Marvel Comics.

Indeed, both studios have a slew of superhero flicks coming soon to theaters. In the New York Times article, it's revealed that "Wonder Woman" and "The Flash," both longtime favorites from DC, are "expected to (be) announced" in the coming months. Additionally, DC's "The Green Lantern," starring Ryan Reynolds as the hero and Blake Lively as his lovely love interest, is scheduled for a 2011 release. There's even a rumor that Mr. Nolan may supervise the development of a "Superman" reboot.

Clearly DC has a lot of irons in the fire. But Marvel isn't surrendering the cineplex anytime soon. Not only does Sony's forthcoming "Spider-Man" reboot have a hot director at the helm (Mark Webb of "500 Days of Summer"), it'll also come to theaters in 3D. Barring any delays, the flick, which will focus on Spider-Man's high school trials and tribulations, will spin its way onto the big screen in 2012.

What's that, Marvel superfan? Can't wait that long? No problem; "Iron Man 2" has you covered. Paramount's sequel to the surprise 2008 hit starring Robert Downey Jr. lands in theaters this summer and already has a sizable following in Search. Over the past month, online queries on the film are among Yahoo's top 3,000. Additionally, Web interest in the trailer shows no signs of slowing down. Kind of like the war between DC and Marvel.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz...do-battle.html

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
    i'd say watchman is more hardcore - but if your picking plot holes in tdk then you can pick as many in batman begins
    well, Rha's Al Ghul coming to Gotham is logical, and of course, he knew Bruce Wayne before, and everybody knows where Bruce Wayne lives. I don't see really any major plothole, or any at all actually. U'll have to show me one.
    bring back begongo!!

now we are fucking talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    funny, thats why i dislike it. and theres no way its better than TDK.
    agreed

well, Rha's Al Ghul coming to Gotham is logical, and of course, he knew Bruce Wayne before, and everybody knows where Bruce Wayne lives. I don't see really any major plothole, or any at all actually. U'll have to show me one.
    When everybody is under the influence of scarecrows "fear toxin" at the end of the movie, only batman, gordon and rachel have used the antidote against it, yet this little boy that rachel saves isnīt under the influence!!

LMAO

not telling us how did Gordon survive the shooting..that's fucking retarded 4 a serious movie like this, he just lives LMAO
    plus I don't remember how did Bats find the location with Harvey Dent, Gordon and his family, he's just there like in a second anyway, which looks stupid. There are more of them, I guess read them on IMDB if u don't believe me, the script for TDK isn't as good as BatmanBegins
    You truly are a fucking idiot.

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

LMAO

plus I don't remember how did Bats find the location with Harvey Dent, Gordon and his family, he's just there like in a second anyway, which looks stupid. There are more of them, I guess read them on IMDB if u don't believe me, the script for TDK isn't as good as BatmanBegins

Gordon called him on the bat phone. Duh, then miraculously heals up to bont the joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    funny, thats why i dislike it. and theres no way its better than TDK.

don't remember any rap3 scenes in TDK thus Watchmen > than TDK. Not to say I didn't have priapism watching TDK I just like Watchmen moar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!