Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody in the military?????

Default Anybody in the military?????

Are any of you in the military or know of someone in the military? If not what do you think of it? Please don't bring up how the military sucks and shouldn't be in iraq. it's not the soilders idea it's the policy makers that send them over there
    kill one man or kill ten it's all the same either way they can only hang you once

Veteran Member

Default Re: Anybody in the military?????

So you ask us for our opinions on the military, but don' want to hear them? WHats the point?

okay nevermind say what you want
    kill one man or kill ten it's all the same either way they can only hang you once

Veteran Member

I disagree with the idea of the military. No having a go at any soldiers or anything. I just personally wouldn't sign up. I don;t want to fight wars, especially if I am not picking them which ones I fight.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Yea and those soldiers, whether or not they knew what they were doing (because it is glorified, and alot of times they have no other choice) still signed up and agreed to do what they do. They signed up with full knowledge that if a war breaks out they would have to go fight it. I don't see people commending garbage men for doing their job.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Veteran Member

I also agree with Immortal technique and Michael Moore. The army is made up of mostly poor people. The rich people send them off to die and get the rewards.

True story, the sad part is when non poor people join the military they gain all the benefits, but when poor people do, half the times they are never paid whats owed and come out worse than when they went in.

IMO ...

Military = Hitmen for American corporations ... It's young poor ppl dieing for a rich ppl to put it simple.

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Default Go

i'll defend my fucking country if some asshole tries to kill my innocent, mother fuckers.
    ________
    Efini Ms-6
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Than go storm city hall right now, because they are doing more damage to your neighborhood than any foreign country is.

If you wanna be patriotic, you wanna lash out on somebody, go wild out on a cop those are the real people causing you harm.

my best friend since 1st grade joined the Marines a few years back and has been stationed in Korea since then. He's fortunate all he basically has to do is fix computers even though he signed up for an open contract. I personally dont think I'd ever join though. My understanding is he signed up (according to him) for the job/ life experience, decent pay and free schooling. I would not call him a very patriotic person or anything though, and really we have very similar minds - both non religious too - so it kinda caught me offguard. He seems to enjoy it though.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

I'm a U.S. Marine and I'm very involved in the war efforts. I won't say that I agree with any of it, or that I agree with the president's very existance, but I'm affiliated. I won't state any personal opinions within this thread right now cause I don't see a need to. But I will say that any and every "country" requires a military. Fortunately for us in the U.S., for now, it's all voluntary. This is what makes it so powerful right now.

Some rich people join the military to defend what they possess.
    Some rich people join the military for its professional conditioning, corporate america looks at military experience as an extra check in the box for their executives.
    A lot of caucasians join the military for self pride.
    A lot of poor people (like me) joined the military because it was the most gainful employment opportunity.
    The reasons very, you'd be surprised.
    I know several people who had never seen a Black person "In real life" until they joined the military.
    I can go on and on, but I gotta go.

Take it easy
    Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

im in the military and i enjoy it.. thoroughly!! the military has given me alot. alot more than i had before i joined.

some people got nothin but trash talk about the military... and rightfully so, since its their right. i mean it aint the perfect job... but show me one that is.

as far as the war and shit... i dont support it. but i gotta do my job. so when i went to iraq i focused on doing some good. im not alone in my efforts.... unfortunately that stuff doesnt get televised... everyone only sees the negativity. there is some good to come of this...

Anybody in the military?????

is the military in anybody ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    Anybody in the military?????

is the military in anybody ?
    yup...