Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Winter Olympics thread.

Veteran Member

Usa Is Def The Underdogs In Hockey Without Any Real Star Power Maybe Kane And The Goalie Miller. They Beat The Swiss 3-1 They Looked Ok But Need To Get Better. Canada Rolled Through Norway And Russia Looks Like No Joke Smashing Lativa. Germany Now Leads In Medals With 9. Tonight We Finally Get To See Shawn White Snowboarding He's Supposed To Have A Few New Tricks Up His Sleeves.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

yeah so ive been watchin alot of the olympics man its pretty damn good!!! itd say it might even be better than the summer olympics (apart from the track events which are >>>)

i loved that snowboard cross shit, fuckin raw, one of the best sports in olympics BAR NON. 4 dudes just beasting down the mountain, wiping each other out, just flat out going off.

overall theres some crazy ass sports going on. its dope. even that mens ice skating comp had it poppin I was laughin my ass off the whole time if youve ever seen Blades Of Glory u know what I mean...cant deny the entertainmen of those camp motherfuckers though, that swiss dude was spinnin at the speed of sound at the end of his run!!

i havent caught much of the hockey but I saw one CRAZY ass goal earlier on from the USA womans team versus China where she came up and put it through the back of her legs and shit - ill

Yeah that snowboard cross is fun to watch...congrats on Ricker for getting Canada gold after Robertson missed that one jump so settled for silver when Wescott overcame.

u were lucky though that Jacobellis fucked up YET AGAIN her big day, when she hit that flag.

I feel bad for her ( if you remember last olympics she was miles ahead in the final and crashed on the last jump right before the line because she got cocky) only because shes clearly the fastest rider but keeps fucking up on the day.

maybe Ricker wouldve won anyway idk, she did get a better start. either way she deserved it i just wouldlve like to watch her and jacobellis battle it out to the finishe line!

Veteran Member

That Was One Of The Biggest Storys Coming Into The Olympics They Tried To Run With Even Though It Was Her Own Fault I Felt Bad For Her And Was Hoping She Would Get Redemption. They Ran A Story On The Canadian Moguls Guy He Has A Disabled Brother That Inspires Him And That He Help Takes Care Of I'm Happy He Won Gold. I Also Caught A Little Of The Figure Skating They Are Flames But When That Guy Was Spinning I Was Like What The Fuck Shit Was Wild. How Does He Not Get Dizzy Dude Was Fuckin Spinnin Fast As Fuck Film Couldnt Even Capture that Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    u were lucky though that Jacobellis fucked up YET AGAIN her big day, when she hit that flag.
    yeah i remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    They Ran A Story On The Canadian Moguls Guy He Has A Disabled Brother That Inspires Him And That He Help Takes Care Of I'm Happy He Won Gold.
    yes, better than that emotionless begg-smith canadian representing australia winning...that guy seems like a douche but apparently he had a very successful business in the spyware/malware industry so I can respect him for that.

Yeah the Swiss guy with the fur shoulders whos in like 4th right now at the end of his run ive never seen anythin spin so fast the crazy shit was he was in a slow spin then he just somehow turned that shit up 10x i thought the fool was about to evaporate and shit!! I thought the Japanese dude who I think is in 3rd right now had the best routine though

As for the border cross I mean even though it was her own fault last time im with you i still wanted to seee her get redemption simply for the fact that it pretty obvious shes the fast rider out there.....idk though man you gotta come through with it at the end of the day if she cant stay on the course you cant say shes the best rider, even though shes the fastest

the mens final though was a CLASSIC race all round

I've been watching a little bit of everything.

The sports I like the most are speed skating, short track & ice hockey.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

About Lindsay Vonn on Yahoo...

Alex V 21 minutes ago Report Abuse

now that she got the win out of the way, she has time to take a few fingers of mine deep up in her. come on, you know you want to do that to her

haahahahahahahahahahah YES

Veteran Member

Usa Had A Monster Day Yesterday Taking Back The Medals Lead And Golds Lead Most Medals In One Day And Tied For Most Golds In One Day. Vonn Won The Downhill And If She Didn't After All The Time Spent On Her Shin I Would Have Been Annoyed. Even After She Won All The Interview Was About Was How She Had To Overcome Her Shin Annoying Shit. Shani Davis Won Gold In The 1000 Speed Skating For The Second Time And Shawn White Also Repeated In The Halfpipe Dude Is Just So Much Better Then Anyone Else He Might Get An Extra Ten Feet On His Airs Then Anyone His Victory Run Scored Higher Then His 1st Run That Clinched It.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Usa Had A Monster Day Yesterday Taking Back The Medals Lead And Golds Lead Most Medals In One Day And Tied For Most Golds In One Day. Vonn Won The Downhill And If She Didn't After All The Time Spent On Her Shin I Would Have Been Annoyed. Even After She Won All The Interview Was About Was How She Had To Overcome Her Shin Annoying Shit. Shani Davis Won Gold In The 1000 Speed Skating For The Second Time And Shawn White Also Repeated In The Halfpipe Dude Is Just So Much Better Then Anyone Else He Might Get An Extra Ten Feet On His Airs Then Anyone His Victory Run Scored Higher Then His 1st Run That Clinched It.
    I was going to post this but you beat me to it. Lol.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Anybody saw this
    our Petra Majdič broke four ribs in the training, and still managed to get the bronze medal...that's dedication for ya

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...mph.html?cat=9
    bring back begongo!!

Theres been some awesome action in the last 24 hours Sean White deifed science in the half pipe, Anja Pearson had a huuuuggee crash on the womans downhill, over 60 metres she flew threw the air at 130kmph but walked away somehow and has just compted in the combined event

On the half pipe though I was pissed my favorite rider and all round badass Kazuhiro Kokubo could quite land his double cork on the end because hes by far the most stylish rider imo. But Sean White is the most talented

This is the same guy btw who caused a massive governemtn level controversy in Japan for his rebel image because he left in the airport dressed in baggy jeans and shit

you can see all about it here LOL http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/02...kubo.olympics/

He even got banned from the opening ceremony LOL, but hes a fucking SICK rider with sick style and pull of the best looking tricks, even if they dont get the most points

^pearson flew fuckin far dude hahahha. idk if you're watching the canadian broadcast but the commentators' reaction was priceless

OH!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

five minutes later

........that was SICK!!!!

paersons tough as anything though. idk why she launched off that jump like a ski jumper for LOL. the crazy thing was she almost landed it!

theyve cut down that jump now though and I was watching the combined today and they barely make air off it compared to yesterday. Anja Paerson was in 5th after her run. The stupid thing was all the woman only had ONE practise on that downhill before the actual event.. Gotta give them all credit for that. Considering its the fastest downhill on the tour.