Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My mind wont sleep

Default My mind wont sleep

My mind is in a rukus right now.... let me explain, or at least try....

I've been asking myself these question's for years..... what made the world..., what made these planet's and universes, what is beyond our galaxy?, is there multiple star systems?, is there a god?, what happens when you die?, is there a heaven or hell?, or is it a eternal sleep...., are you reborn?, is the big bang real?, is there other life like our's in a diffrent galaxy?, like how do we not know there are multiple planets just like our's?, if there's smarter and advaced species out there?, what made humens, why is life here, what is life?, why am I breathing and typing on a plastic keyboard, what are word's, when I speak I feel like im blabbering jibberish, what the fuck is jibberish?, somehow I make sense when I speak..... but I feel like im tuned out, im just living to die....., so many question's I have..... but I will never get the answer...... sorry for the wasted thread, just can't sleep, this shit is keeping me awake...., what are dream's?, .... fuck it I have to stop.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Default Re: My mind wont sleep

I guess you don't really understand..... but this shit is a mind fuck.

This is the real Idaho

Veteran Member

what is beyond our galaxy?, is there multiple star systems?
    Yeh.

Prince Rai

hmm dont put all in ur mind at once..

take one question at a time.. start with yourself..

who are you and what do u think is your position in the world.. then go deeper after having reached that stage..

knowledge is a staircase.. you cant easily jump up .. you gotta go step by step..

and sleep is important as well to know ur self.. so lol.. take it easy

I know what I am, I just don't know what to think of life, like, ok, I'm human (duh), I have a brain that causes me to think (duh), but somethings I think, I don't really know what to believe, see, I'm the type of see it to believe it type people, and there's just so many thing's out there (religion, alien's, planets, etc) that I don't know what to think of cause I have just heard of them from word of mouth, like what happens after death, I honestly don't know what to believe cause I honestly think that when you die, that's it, eternal sleep, but sometime's when I come on here and read some of this stuff, it make's my mind turn and do a 180.

This is the real Idaho

Prince Rai

usually humans rest all their beliefs of life on the basis of what they see through their eyes and feel and smell etc etc..

you see..thats all fine however.. there are flaws in just relying on your senses to understand the world..

ever seen someone in the distance and mistook him/her as a friend, and when u approach the person u get embarassed as its someone else.. ever put ur hand under water thats freeezing and it felt hot just for a second?

what im saying is that our senses are flawed sometimes therefore all the knoeldge we perceive we have acquired is not 100% pure.

just start reading up simple sites on the universe and other matters such as whether a God can exist etc.. cos u have many questions and all cant be answered in one or two posts

peace

Prince Rai

if u need more help just add me on msn or sumin peace

thanks, I'll be doing alot of reading..

This is the real Idaho

Veteran Member

I know how you feel. I even get anxiety attacks at times....

I feel like Neo...matrix...

Since I was born I felt something wrong like a thorn in the back of my head...

When I was about 4 I remember my dad telling me I would die one day. I cried for like 4 days non-stop.....

I have most the same questions as you and not many answers either. But least I am not alone.

Veteran Member

Yeah I have read HEAPS over the last 4 or so years. Now I still read but as well I think alot more....

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Yea I have a problem too, IDK if it's ADHD or something, but all my life its like it's been one big blur to me. Everything moves so quick, I'm in one moment next thing I'm in the next, and I can never remember exactly what happened. I forget eveeeerything, my memories from when I was a child are totally wiped out, I barely remember anything from 15 an down. It get's like that the older I get EX: When I was 15 I couldnt remember shit from when I was 7 and younger. IDK it kills me sometimes, if I think about it too much I get real bad anxiety.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Veteran Member

Fuck man, you sound like butterfly effect.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Lol its kinda like that but more like prolonged weaker version, instead of a quick blackout it's just a long blur lol.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    My mind is in a rukus right now.... let me explain, or at least try....

I've been asking myself these question's for years..... what made the world..., what made these planet's and universes, what is beyond our galaxy?, is there multiple star systems?, is there a god?, what happens when you die?, is there a heaven or hell?, or is it a eternal sleep...., are you reborn?, is the big bang real?, is there other life like our's in a diffrent galaxy?, like how do we not know there are multiple planets just like our's?, if there's smarter and advaced species out there?, what made humens, why is life here, what is life?, why am I breathing and typing on a plastic keyboard, what are word's, when I speak I feel like im blabbering jibberish, what the fuck is jibberish?, somehow I make sense when I speak..... but I feel like im tuned out, im just living to die....., so many question's I have..... but I will never get the answer...... sorry for the wasted thread, just can't sleep, this shit is keeping me awake...., what are dream's?, .... fuck it I have to stop.
    what fucks me up is.......how did all of outer space just start.............there must of been sum type of a supreme being.......and what was there b4 a galaxy....there had to be sumthing in existence.....to start this whole universe...but what or who was it?????
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

man

i have gone thru all of the same shit

the internet is like polarity
    it pulls all people to the right place at the right time for the right reasons

i have the attention span of a 2-year-old
    all the points have been made