Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My mind wont sleep

Tian Xia

Default Re: My mind wont sleep

No religion or person will ever be able to explain how things happen in 100% fact that unreputable.

you want a real head spinner, ask and look around and ask urself why life never changes, i've seen people die, get killed, the worst disasters in history yet, we repeat everything and the same mistakes even without realising it, i've got a theory that humanity is alot older then we're lead to believe, i call this the eternalists loop, the forever cycle so to speak.

ask yourself this, do you really know yourself and can you safely say you're completely you? i believe their are dimension of reality we can't decypher

Prince Rai

^truth and doubts

Prince Rai

i mean yes, it is not easy to understand everything in life.. hence Einstein failed in trying to figure a theory on everything as through his research he came to the realm of quantumphysics which makes his path dificult.

however.. the fact that quantumphysics exists also suggests that ur theory of eternalist loop cannot really work as it is unpredictable what can happen next... through quantum...the world could randomly explode right now and not come back to existence.

the best way to slowly figure the world is to read up a lil and to realise self and convert knowledge to wisdom... a long process but worth doing

words always fall short

truth cannot be reduced to the confines of a w-o-r-d

are you your name?
    can you stuff a human into a word?
    all the points have been made

Prince Rai

agree.. words are simply a general manifistaion of somebody...

i mean im called princerai here.. but thats it.. what does that mean.. what does tha say about me

but let me (off the topic) show you this site i have come to..

i have become very interested in quantum physics which puts many ideas on the head

http://www.consciousunity.org/QuantumPhysics.html

Prince Rai

in fact the website has elemets of the 5% anologies.. very interesting and simply put http://www.consciousunity.org/page1.html

Tian Xia

the reason i say eternalist lopp is cause we don't only exist on one plan of though since energy cannot be destroyed wouldn't it pausable for energy to manifest through dimensional transist thus deposting the energy you once was into another?

let me put it like this, since conciousness is totally different from physical reality, it would be plausable that dimensions could be looped with enegry (souls) between vessel

i'e, say you live the same life in another dimension, but only in a different setting or a different body, seing as conciousness cannot be determined right now.

like i said it's a theory right now.

all my posts are actually computer generated

in real life i am a laboratory rat pressing random buttons in order to get water

my objective is to get you to waste time reading my posts
    all the points have been made

It boggles the mind, like what causes us to " think ", like how life work's all around us..... like what if one day we start to see stuff that was never there, like ghosts and other supernatural beigns, I always want to know the one question and will never know the answer too....... What made the universe?

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    It boggles the mind, like what causes us to " think ", like how life work's all around us..... like what if one day we start to see stuff that was never there, like ghosts and other supernatural beigns, I always want to know the one question and will never know the answer too....... What made the universe?
    what made the universe?

a consciousness

-What if this is the afterlife?

-What if we always live in the same moment & our memories never happened?

-What if I created all of you?

I actually believe that we're all energy, and that the universe recycles us in some way (star,tree,rubber?). I also think that reality is a frequency your brain tunes and that what were are in life is actually what we want to be ....

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Like think about it, stars all around....... planets (all round) and we happen to live on the only one that can produce oxygen and has enough H20 to keep the human existance alive, there's alot out there we don't know..... but maybe one day find out.

This is the real Idaho

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    Like think about it, stars all around....... planets (all round) and we happen to live on the only one that can produce oxygen and has enough H20 to keep the human existance alive, there's alot out there we don't know..... but maybe one day find out.
    yep its weird 2 me 2...

i mean look at the planets that we can see most closely.. none of them have solidly shown us that we could survive on them.. how random that we are on earth and that earth is perfect for us..

surely this cannot be a simple unique case.. if an earth can be here then surely there can be others!

Exactly.

This is the real Idaho

Like there could be another planet just like our's, living the exact same way (hopefully more peaceful) and we don't even know about it.

This is the real Idaho