Thread: obama is an illegal alien

The ABBOTT

Default obama is an illegal alien

http://americangrandjury.org/investi...bia-university

Investigators declare, “Obama never attended Columbia University”
    February 8th, 2010

American Grand Jury has archived extensive records over the past year which we used in our jury hearings. We now believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama is not a “natural born” citizen and it is even possible that he may be an illegal alien.

We also have records showing the Democratic National Convention fraudulently declared Obama constitutionally eligible while never vetting the “natural born” requirement with the electorate.

Now, new evidence has come to light whereby Dr. James Manning has declared that Obama never attended Columbia University [New York].

Dr. Manning has hired a team of investigators to comb over every bit of available evidence to validate his declaration.

Manning’s investigators conclusively state that:

1) Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.

2) Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or tv activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.

3) As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Granduating Class yearbook or invitation records.

4) There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.

5) Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Banned

not surprising

i heard he was born in kenyan too and is actually of the muslim race, not the black.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the muslim race ?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

u people are incredibly dumb and gullible even for a wu tang forum

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_...an05/cover.php

so yeah anyway, I guess he got into harvard law school without a university degree, right?

Here is the video which contains many legendarily moronic statements by Dr. Manning. Including the belief that Obama is the anti-christ. LMAO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeN0Om-d1xE

Just to make the world a slightly better place, someone should shoot Manning in the forehead with a high powered rifle.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 02-12-2010 at 10:23 PM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Come honor face View Post
    Here is the video which contains many legendarily moronic statements by Dr. Manning. Including the belief that he is the anti-christ. LMAO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeN0Om-d1xE

Just to make the world a slightly better place, someone should shoot Manning in the forehead with a high powered rifle.
    lol obama is the antichrist

nice one, palehorse.

do u check your sources?
    We do it for the people.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

sweet failed thread bruh

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    u people are incredibly dumb and gullible even for a wu tang forum

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_...an05/cover.php

so yeah anyway, I guess he got into harvard law school without a university degree, right?

you didn't read that article in the link you posted. you saw columbia univ in the header and obama's picture and your baby dick got hard.

read it.

then show me the evidence of him attending.

but i guess posting one website on another website is proof enough.